EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Finnegan Wakefield

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

вrσdч spαrks .

Latest topics
» What's your Free-Per-View Record?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:14 pm

» Finnegan Wakefield AMA
by The Trickster Azrael Today at 10:06 am

» EAW Goals
by TLA Today at 9:26 am

» Mallory Wilde
by TLA Today at 9:13 am

» Roast The Wrestler above you
by TLA Today at 9:12 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 7:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on August 17th 2015, 9:09 pm by Tiberius IV
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Hopefully this is the last time I have to comment on Dynasty Wrestling stupidity, Carlos throwing a bunch of inaccuracies around. Carlos acts like he beat the shit out of me, but not only did I technically defeat him, but HE showed up the next week nursing an injury I gave him not the other way around, so who got beat worse? I also left Dynasty Wrestling because it lacked the titles I wanted and I didn't like the board, maybe if Carlos had thought the same he wouldn't have to bitch all day about lack of opportunities and his home not having a world title
Someday soon, we're going to have another go in the ring. Not only will I make you bleed, AGAIN, but I'm going to take out one of your legs too. And you won't have the strength or the balls to wrestle the week after like I did. Keep running that yap. Vance Tybull closed it for you at Midsummer Massacre and I'll gladly do it again for free.

It must be easy to crack jokes about people's FPV championship performance when you're sitting on the sidelines not wrestling. You know, sort of like how bench warmers can comment on the play of all-stars. Talk to me when you start getting FPV singles matches again. Or even more impossible for you, when you're the champion at a FPV.
Hey, I had a pretty comfy front row seat, free of charge to watching you get your ass kicked. I have no complaints, man.

Ha, and with that complacency being satisfied watching others perform on the big time while you sit back, you wonder why you're passed over for hungrier talent. Maybe you'd be better suited to be a wrestling internet "critic" than an actual wrestler.
Post on August 17th 2015, 8:56 pm by Carlos Rosso
J Dynasty wrote:
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Hopefully this is the last time I have to comment on Dynasty Wrestling stupidity, Carlos throwing a bunch of inaccuracies around. Carlos acts like he beat the shit out of me, but not only did I technically defeat him, but HE showed up the next week nursing an injury I gave him not the other way around, so who got beat worse? I also left Dynasty Wrestling because it lacked the titles I wanted and I didn't like the board, maybe if Carlos had thought the same he wouldn't have to bitch all day about lack of opportunities and his home not having a world title
Someday soon, we're going to have another go in the ring. Not only will I make you bleed, AGAIN, but I'm going to take out one of your legs too. And you won't have the strength or the balls to wrestle the week after like I did. Keep running that yap. Vance Tybull closed it for you at Midsummer Massacre and I'll gladly do it again for free.

It must be easy to crack jokes about people's FPV championship performance when you're sitting on the sidelines not wrestling. You know, sort of like how bench warmers can comment on the play of all-stars. Talk to me when you start getting FPV singles matches again. Or even more impossible for you, when you're the champion at a FPV.
Hey, I had a pretty comfy front row seat, free of charge to watching you get your ass kicked. I have no complaints, man.
Post on August 17th 2015, 8:37 pm by Tiberius IV
Carlos Rosso wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Post on August 17th 2015, 8:31 pm by Carlos Rosso
J Dynasty wrote:
From Facebook:

Post on August 17th 2015, 8:28 pm by Tiberius IV
From Facebook:

Post on August 17th 2015, 8:27 pm by Carlos Rosso
El Laberinto wrote:
Well Liam Catterson if you want a piece of Brian Daniels then you have to go through me at territorial Invasion Civil War PPV in the winner faces the Eaw World Champion so do you accept Liam
I'll PK all of you in the fucking head if I have to. Daniels is mine, sooner or later.
Post on August 17th 2015, 7:37 pm by Aria Jaxon
@HeyAria: Soooo...you can automatically become number one contender by callin' out the champ on social media? That's how shit works now? I can do that, too. Hey yo, @TybullEAWBLS, where's my title shot?
Post on August 17th 2015, 7:21 pm by El Landerson
Well Liam Catterson if you want a piece of Brian Daniels then you have to go through me at territorial Invasion Civil War PPV in the winner faces the Eaw World Champion so do you accept Liam
Post on August 17th 2015, 7:02 pm by My Watch Has Ended
El Laberinto wrote:
Brian Daniels I'll take that Eaw Championship way from you at Territorial Invasion:Civil War PPV unless you call me out this Sunday on Voltage in your return of the Eaw Championship celebration
@TheLiamCatterson

Brian told me to tell you he'd rather suck Zack Crash's dick. 
Post on August 17th 2015, 3:25 pm by El Landerson
Brian Daniels I'll take that Eaw Championship way from you at Territorial Invasion:Civil War PPV unless you call me out this Sunday on Voltage in your return of the Eaw Championship celebration
Post on August 17th 2015, 2:58 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

It's nice to have Jocelyn by my side. She's opted to wear the new Iconamy shirt to the arena for Dynasty. Suppose I should make at least three people bleed on Dynasty to show my pride. #scaredyet
Post on August 17th 2015, 2:53 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

So House of Glass is in October and just found out it's in my hometown of Long Island and I won't even be able to perform there? That Dynasty garbage doesn't deserve to be in MY hometown.
Post on August 17th 2015, 2:08 pm by Guest
'Diamond Cage asked if he could beat Dark Demon, his answer:'

#KeeponDroolin
Post on August 17th 2015, 12:31 pm by El Landerson
Brian Daniels I won't a challenge of your new Eaw World heavyweight Champion at Territorial Invasion Civil War PPV against me
Post on August 17th 2015, 10:04 am by My Watch Has Ended
@TheLiamCatterson

Hey, I got another championship chance. May not be the World Championship but a return to familiar territory #MyTime
Post on August 17th 2015, 8:08 am by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Here we go again ladies and gentleman.....Mr. Starkman wants another piece of me this week on Voltage? Bring it on you fucking piece of shit, maybe if you showed up here once in a while people wouldn't consider you as a chicken shit. The false idol gets put to bed this week #Voltage
Post on August 17th 2015, 1:15 am by Brian Daniels
Anderson. wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Anderson. wrote:
Brian Daniels.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
The real live forever.

Once I'm through with Zack Crash, I'll take what rightfully belongs to me.

- Uncrowned King

Couldn't take it from Hades the Hellrasier, couldn't take it from Norman Hellion, couldn't take it from Tyler Parker, definitely not taking it from me.

- The King
Post on August 17th 2015, 1:09 am by Anderson.
Brian Daniels wrote:
Anderson. wrote:
Brian Daniels.
The real live forever.

Once I'm through with Zack Crash, I'll take what rightfully belongs to me.

- Uncrowned King
Post on August 17th 2015, 1:08 am by Clark Duncan
Brian Daniels wrote:
Anderson. wrote:
Brian Daniels.
Okay, hang on... let's see if this works.

CM Bank$.
Post on August 17th 2015, 1:06 am by Brian Daniels
Anderson. wrote:
Brian Daniels.
Post on August 17th 2015, 1:04 am by Bhris Elite (Online)
My turn...
Post on August 17th 2015, 12:59 am by Anderson.
Brian Daniels.
Post on August 17th 2015, 12:59 am by Clark Duncan
Insert meaningful or trash talking post here. #banterous
Post on August 16th 2015, 10:58 pm by Vanessa Holiday
Eris LeCava wrote:
Maria Gonzales wrote:
Eris LeCava wrote:
@ErisLeCavaEAW
I WILL win the Empress of Elite tournament or so help me God.
Or else what? Is my action figure going into the trash?
@ErisLeCavaEAW

Sorry! Never bought one to begin with. You're a vixen here? #IDidntKnowSideKicksWereAllowedToWrestle
Ha, obviously your obsession has been nothing more than a fluke. I've been here since April by myself.
Post on August 16th 2015, 9:55 pm by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

Tiberius Jones may have prided himself on always being able to put one over on his opponent, but let's not forget who was the one that fucked his mom, took his belt, sent him packing AND made him choke on his own bullshit. I am never allowing the National Elite Championship to leave Dynasty.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: