EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

April Song

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Lars Grier

Tarah Nova

坂崎ハルナ

Kasahara

Latest topics
» Lars just cut a promo with a neat picture at the end of it
by Lethal Consequences Today at 4:25 pm

» Cloudy Rap
by Lethal Consequences Today at 4:19 pm

» EAW Feed
by April Song Today at 3:20 pm

» April Song Appreciation Station
by April Song Today at 3:12 pm

» Nasir Moore
by Nasir Moore Today at 2:07 pm

» Ask Nasir Anything
by Nasir Moore Today at 2:00 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Steven Brody

Hailing From : Boston (Sydney, Australia OOC)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   December 10th 2016, 8:41 pm

Two Aussies in a row. I'm not actually from Boston, but it's my favourite US city.

I'm from Sydney (or close enough), 23 years old, I do standup comedy for a living.

I haven't been fedding for at least a decade. I found it really improved my writing skills and I want to sharpen them up again, hence why I spent 3 hours looking for an efed that wasn't a graveyard. Broke my heart seeing forum after forum show shit like "Last post: March 2013".

I don't watch wrestling (I have the network so I catch the ass end of a PPV here and there) but I went to an NXT house show last night and it got me hyped for wrestling again. I guess my favourite match is the Triple Threat from Unbreakable '05 with AJ, Joe and Christopher Daniels. Kurt Angle is my favourite wrestler of all time. I went through a patch in '04/'05 where I was watching some Chikara, ROH and NJPW but I'm not a huge indie guy. It is cool to see AJ, Joe, Generico, Steen etc all in the big time now though.

All Promos:
1 - 2 - 3 - 
Character Tweets:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   December 12th 2016, 3:42 pm

@Steven Brody wrote:
I'm from Sydney (or close enough), 23 years old, I do standup comedy for a living.

You're me 3 years into the future with just this sentence. Welcome to EAW.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

THANK YOU HARVEY YORKE FOR THE AMAZING SIG.
EAW RECORD
9 Wins - 1 Draws - 9 Losses
Past Signatures:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaveManKungFu

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   January 15th 2017, 11:12 am

Hey bros, Joes, and....hoes? I'm Caveman, I'm 17 going on 18, and I'm a local pro wrestler, hopefully that changes someday. Can't wait to get to know some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   January 15th 2017, 11:38 am

@CaveManKungFu wrote:
Hey bros, Joes, and....hoes? I'm Caveman, I'm 17 going on 18, and I'm a local pro wrestler, hopefully that changes someday. Can't wait to get to know some of you guys.

Hey bro, how you doin' ?

"Hard Times breeds Better Men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   January 15th 2017, 11:44 am

Welcome.  Keep living the dream, man.

Thanks to Tarah Nova for the sig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson Black

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   January 18th 2017, 7:02 pm

I forgot to formally introduce myself to everyone so here it is.

I am Australian also however currently reside in the US. I have been doing this off and on for what seems to be forever. I really enjoy just being around the forum and meeting all you guys. I hope to work with all of you at some point and hope you all enjoy my work I guess you could call it. 

I came here because this looks to be where I should be if I want a competitive and active fed. Super happy to be here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   February 15th 2017, 9:48 am

hey All glad to meet everyone so lets see I am 40 year old dad woo hoo maybe the old man of the group?

I work in private Security and live in Iowa, moved a lot as a kid and went to 14 different schools including 4 different high schools.

I have been efedding since it was a email based play by post. I current Run in the EWC but wanted to work in EAW since I say your ads. 

Sam is a new concept for me so we will see how it goes looking forward to this.

Sig made by Ryan Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Riddler

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   February 23rd 2017, 4:58 am

Hello. I'm not a very interesting person so I'll save you all the details but I thought I'd just say hi. I honestly can't wait to get started 'round here and I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing my character develop in EAW rings because from what I gather, The Riddler isn't even the craziest person here. xD By the way, I do all my own graphics and I'm not adverse to requests, but I can honestly say that the graphics team you have here already is far superior to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJDoom

Hailing From : Staffordshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   April 1st 2017, 6:56 pm

Hello everyone, thought this would be a good way to introduce myself. I'm Luke, a 20 year old guy from England with a love for wrestling and video games. I used to do this e-wrestling thing back when I was younger and have always wanted to get back into it, even ran a couple of feds myself with a few friends. I've had too many characters to remember but I felt like doing something different this time and went with one of my older characters with a new pic base. Anyways, might be a bit rusty with the writing but I look forward to working with ya'll and getting to know you as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dred Arro

Hailing From : The Outside Looking In

PostSubject: New to EAW   April 4th 2017, 6:40 am

Hey guys. Just signed up. googled wrestling efeds after being made familiar with the idea going on dirt sheet sites and this was the first site to pop up, looks like you guys have your sh*t together. great graphics too. 

I'm a big wrestling and sports fan, and love to talk about and discuss both of those things. 

Anyway, I'm going by the name Dred Arro here. I'd like to post a formal sign up -- does it matter which show I post my sign up info for? Like is there one that new guys should sign up for over the others? 

Thanks, and in advance, nice to meet all of you.   

-Dred
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   April 4th 2017, 6:42 am

@Dred Arro wrote:
Hey guys. Just signed up. googled wrestling efeds after being made familiar with the idea going on dirt sheet sites and this was the first site to pop up, looks like you guys have your sh*t together. great graphics too. 

I'm a big wrestling and sports fan, and love to talk about and discuss both of those things. 

Anyway, I'm going by the name Dred Arro here. I'd like to post a formal sign up -- does it matter which show I post my sign up info for? Like is there one that new guys should sign up for over the others? 

Thanks, and in advance, nice to meet all of you.   

-Dred

You post in the Join The Roster board by clicking "New Topic", you yourself do not select your brand.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

THANK YOU HARVEY YORKE FOR THE AMAZING SIG.
EAW RECORD
9 Wins - 1 Draws - 9 Losses
Past Signatures:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dred Arro

Hailing From : The Outside Looking In

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   April 4th 2017, 6:54 am

Thanks! I'll take care of that now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LesserAndromeda

Hailing From : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   April 19th 2017, 9:01 pm

Hi, my name's Duke and I like long walk...shit wrong into.

Um, yea. Hi! I handle Erika Sato. Have ran her, on and off for about 5 years. Grew out of my other character, who you'll probably end up seeing in my promo's from time to time. Been doing this for...good god...'98 maybe? Or was it '99. Yea, I'm old. Haven't dusted off the writer's fingers in about 3 years though...maybe more. Tried to but, life got into the way. Anyways, I hope to have an intro/starter promo up soon (is there a special spot for those?).

Yea...that's all I got. I think. I ramble. Questions feel free to ask...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   July 21st 2017, 5:15 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Genevieve. Not-so-new to the pro wrestling fandom but brand spankin' new to e-fedding. Hopefully I won't suck too bad. Btw found my new favorite emote.
:news:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   July 21st 2017, 6:39 pm

@Daisy Thrash wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm Genevieve. Not-so-new to the pro wrestling fandom but brand spankin' new to e-fedding. Hopefully I won't suck too bad. Btw found my new favorite emote.
:news:

Hey Genny ! Smile (I hope we can nickname you like that !)

"Hard Times breeds Better Men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   July 21st 2017, 6:42 pm

I'd prefer Gen, but it's cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13