Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pokemon Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pokemon Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pokemon Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pokemon Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pokemon Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pokemon Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pokemon Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pokemon Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 1:33 pm

I know a bunch of people in EAW like and play pokemon, so here's a thread to talk about Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 1:34 pm

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

There's some new news that was released about Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire. Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, and Mega Diancie were confirmed, plus some other cool things.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 4:09 pm

We should do a tournament
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 5:41 pm

A mega tournament would be sick
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 7:16 pm

The mega evos of the starters were always coming, especially after Blaziken got one in X/Y. Personally, I like the Sceptile one the most because I've always been a Treecko guy. Swampert was pretty badass and a great option, I imagine the mega would be pretty OP.

I had Sapphire before I had Ruby as well, so I much prefer Kyogre to Groudon and also prefer it's mega (at least the look).

I like the look of Team Aqua, they just look more intimidating. The whole look of Maxie is completely different though, but I like it.

Also happy they didn't change player character (Brendan/May) too much, they were probably my favourite across all gens.

Not much comment on Steven, hoping he hands out the Beldum to get a Metagross again though

Really keen for the next update/leak from CoroCoro.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 7:24 pm

what platform?
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:02 pm

Eddie Mack wrote:
The mega evos of the starters were always coming, especially after Blaziken got one in X/Y. Personally, I like the Sceptile one the most because I've always been a Treecko guy. Swampert was pretty badass and a great option, I imagine the mega would be pretty OP.

I had Sapphire before I had Ruby as well, so I much prefer Kyogre to Groudon and also prefer it's mega (at least the look).

I like the look of Team Aqua, they just look more intimidating. The whole look of Maxie is completely different though, but I like it.

Also happy they didn't change player character (Brendan/May) too much, they were probably my favourite across all gens.

Not much comment on Steven, hoping he hands out the Beldum to get a Metagross again though

Really keen for the next update/leak from CoroCoro.
Actually, those forms of Groudon and Kyogre aren't exactly mega evolutions. They are devolutions or primal forms, pretty much ancient versions of both pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 12:47 am

idk anything past gen 3
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 1:41 pm

Here's the new trailer that was just released with gameplay of Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 2:55 pm

#RAD
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 4:13 pm

The new abilities for Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert are fukin ridiculous too. Mega Sceptile being Grass/Dragon with Lightningrod might seem like a waist since it already 4x Resists Electric moves, but it's a great way to boost your special attack AND makes Mega Sceptile pretty much the PERFECT stop to Rotom-W. As for Mega Swampert, Swift Swim...yea, something as big and bulky as that getting double speed in the rain...thank god it didn't get swift swim back when rain lasted forever rather than just 5 turns...I dunno if they'll be better than Mega Blaziken from a gameplay perspective, but I'm gonna have a tough time choosing between them...can't wait to see what other megas will potentially pop up.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 7:33 pm

I'm confused I thought mega evolution only happened in the Kalos region.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 7:36 pm

Oh well, the more megas the better, right?
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 10:10 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
I'm confused I thought mega evolution only happened in the Kalos region.
The mega evolutions only began in the Kalos Region. And now they will be coming to the Hoenn Region.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 10:14 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
The new abilities for Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert are fukin ridiculous too. Mega Sceptile being Grass/Dragon with Lightningrod might seem like a waist since it already 4x Resists Electric moves, but it's a great way to boost your special attack AND makes Mega Sceptile pretty much the PERFECT stop to Rotom-W. As for Mega Swampert, Swift Swim...yea, something as big and bulky as that getting double speed in the rain...thank god it didn't get swift swim back when rain lasted forever rather than just 5 turns...I dunno if they'll be better than Mega Blaziken from a gameplay perspective, but I'm gonna have a tough time choosing between them...can't wait to see what other megas will potentially pop up.
In my opinion, Mega Blaziken is overpowered. A Mega Blaziken with two speed boosts becomes faster than a Timid Speed Form Deoxys that has the max stat possible for any pokemon their is, which is 504. (And Speed form Deoxys is the fastest pokemon in the game.) That's ridiculous that two speed boosts from a Mega Blaziken can make it faster than that.

Last edited by Venom on June 11th 2014, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptyJune 11th 2014, 1:12 am

Really annoyed by Mega Sceptile getting Lightningrod, could have gotten so many better abilities.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 1:47 pm

New Megas, New info, hames coming out in November 21st

Shall we discuss all the new info that has popped up since the beginning of the summer?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 1:55 pm

I wanted some of the megas to get permanent evolutions. TBH, I hate the whole mega evolution concept.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 2:09 pm

Im only disappointed with what they did with Slowbro. Im happy with all the others however. Either that or idc like in the case of Salamnce because it's frikin Mega Salamance. and which Megas do you mean for permanant evolutions?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 2:17 pm

Like Sharpedo, Audino, Sableye, Banette. Basically all the only ones that can still evolve permanently.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 2:26 pm

Audino, Sableye, and Banette I'm bummed about.

Sharpedo though is more than capable of holding it's own right now. With a Mega Evolution and Increased Stats it'll be a force.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 1:12 am

You all would get rekt with my mawile
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 7:16 am

I haven't battled competitively in months. idek what the tiers on Showdown are these days. But I lost my Pokemon Y anyways ;-;
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 8:33 pm

An Audino evo would be ridiculous.

Imagine people grinding using Audino evo leveling. You get a fucking shitload of exp as it is from them.

Talking normal evo, not mega evo btw.

But yeah, super excited for AS and OR.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread EmptySeptember 17th 2014, 11:13 pm

Pokemon Thread Slurpuff_skull_and_crossbones_by_supersensei-d76r3c9
My Slurpuff could wreck you all
:smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Thread   Pokemon Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next