EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
by Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
by LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
by LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
by NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 25th 2015, 7:05 am

I don't hate anyone honestly. I just dislike AA, Venom, and I used to dislike Demon, but he's an alright fella.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1866
Age : 24
Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky
Status : Blah Blah Blah

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 25th 2015, 12:32 pm

I disliked Demon, Dub and some other noob when they claimed to be the gay amigos...but none of them were gay tho. Pfft posers 

But seriously though I don't think I didn't really disliked someone since I'm never mad at anyone for too long mostly because I forget why I'm mad at them at the first place. But if there were some that I felt that gets on my nerves but Senn rubs me the wrong way a lot. Like part of me just wants to jump through this computer screen and stab him in the throat, and pull out every single tooth in this mouth and jam it down his throat...but then again part of me actually likes him. But mostly because he has some similar qualities of my one of my exes.

I disliked how most people are rude to members (this is not recent but I have seen this in the past) like I understand respect the people who has been here longer but at the same time people should show respect to everyone regardless of how long you been here. Other than that AA also gets on my nerves but at this point I just think it's funny now. I also didn't care for Ryan either like he also gets on my nerves but then I realize he's like the straight white version of myself lmfao.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1077
Status : Pizza Turns Cold

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 25th 2015, 1:02 pm

I don't hate anyone, but I get the vibe that I'm thrown shade sometimes.  It might be me just being overly self-conscious, though.  Either way, I don't get that involved with people in e-fedding outside of chat enough anymore to really disdain someone.  If I've pissed someone off for whatever reason, sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 25th 2015, 2:14 pm

@TLA wrote:
I hate everyone in EAW cuz I am secretly still loyal to XMW and working with Steele to destroy EAW from the inside.
You ruined our plan
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

avatar

Posts : 3417
Age : 34
Hailing From : The Underground
Status : Just.....

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 25th 2015, 2:22 pm

To be perfectly honest, I hated a helluva lot of people when I first joined. Folks such as AA, Tyler, Brian, Dub, and RRS come to mind. However, as the years have passed by, I have learned to know their personalities and I have begun to make amends with them, even though they are pretentious while being "friends" with me. Whatever the case is, as of now, I really don't hate anyone in EAW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren of Chilltown

avatar

Posts : 153
Age : 25
Hailing From : Ireland
Status : Scott Diamond isn't all that bad

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 12:13 pm

I never really liked Banks or RRS.

AA sucks too, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1866
Age : 24
Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky
Status : Blah Blah Blah

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 1:16 pm

@Ren of Chilltown wrote:
I never really liked Banks or RRS.

AA sucks too, I guess.

I never liked that Ren guy because he captured my heart <3  Embarassed ❤
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 2747
Age : 26
Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 4:10 pm

@Ryan Savage wrote:
But if there were some that I felt that gets on my nerves but Senn rubs me the wrong way a lot. Like part of me just wants to jump through this computer screen and stab him in the throat, and pull out every single tooth in this mouth and jam it down his throat.
:whoa:



Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Will

avatar

Posts : 186
Age : 19
Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 4:19 pm

I dislike Venom for all the harassing he does to me


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 5:41 pm

i dislike a-will because he is racist


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 2488
Age : 22
Hailing From : The Upper Room
Status : You broke the rules you can't break.

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 5:53 pm

@Ryan Savage wrote:
But if there were some that I felt that gets on my nerves but Senn rubs me the wrong way a lot. Like part of me just wants to jump through this computer screen and stab him in the throat, and pull out every single tooth in this mouth and jam it down his throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceofPhenomenal
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 141
Age : 23
Hailing From : Florida

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 28th 2015, 6:47 pm

I hate you Imp.

That is all.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 535
Hailing From : Oakland, California
Status : SAIL

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 2:23 am

I've hated/disliked upwards of like fifty people in my time here, but now it's very, very rare that I really have any real problem with anyone. I'm very mellow now, I think, and there's only like one person I flat out have no respect for in EAW but it is what it is.

I'm not surprised to see myself listed on here a lot just because I tend to rub people the wrong way. I get pretty competitive about a lot of different things but, like I said, I think I've changed by mellowing out a little bit. Too bad I was such a douchebag before and probably still am even if it's held in check. But hopefully most of that's squashed.




SAIL


"Least you can do is make her came" Tyler Parker, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3526
Age : 28
Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community
Status : #LoveWins

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 2:28 am

I fucking hate every male member of the Hexa-Gun with the burning passion of 1000 suns


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 535
Hailing From : Oakland, California
Status : SAIL

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 2:32 am

@Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
I fucking hate every male member of the Hexa-Gun with the burning passion of 1000 suns
Sorry




SAIL


"Least you can do is make her came" Tyler Parker, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1143
Age : 27
Hailing From : San Jose, California
Status : Don't Call It A Comeback

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 2:42 am

@Drastik wrote:
I've hated/disliked upwards of like fifty people in my time here, but now it's very, very rare that I really have any real problem with anyone. I'm very mellow now, I think, and there's only like one person I flat out have no respect for in EAW but it is what it is.

I'm not surprised to see myself listed on here a lot just because I tend to rub people the wrong way. I get pretty competitive about a lot of different things but, like I said, I think I've changed by mellowing out a little bit. Too bad I was such a douchebag before and probably still am even if it's held in check. But hopefully most of that's squashed.

You're cool. :bolieve:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1466
Age : 22
Hailing From : Batman, Turkey
Status : Stay down.

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 11:34 am

Hate/Dislike is a strong sentiment to hold for any of the people here, past or present, at least for me. But there are some lads who get on my nerves sometimes, mostly trollheads tho so it's cool



Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

avatar

Posts : 2048
Age : 20
Hailing From : portland
Status : I'M A FUNNY GUY

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 12:28 pm

i h8 all you cucks.



thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LVCIAN

avatar

Posts : 5176
Age : 23
Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE
Status : I'm not your fucking prey.

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 12:36 pm

I like everyone atm honestly. Nobody has given me a reason to hate/dislike them lately.



"Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch." 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer


Posts : 1865
Age : 32
Hailing From : USA
Status : Blood thirsty!

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 1:01 pm

Obviously when me and Senn had our little thing going a few years back I wasn't too big a fan of his, and I'm pretty sure he wasn't fond of me either.

But we're both over that now, and really there isn't anyone I dislike in EAW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1623
Age : 33
Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 3:53 pm

Well....
 
Me and DDD have had a kinda topsy turvy relationship, but only as it pertains to things like booking and writing philosophy. Even then we usually agree, but occasional headbutting occurs. I want to strangle the life out of him when he goes on some of his tangents but yeah.

I really disliked Kimbo when I first met him and he still annoys me, but he's tolerable.

Me and RRS aren't exactly great friends. There are things that flare up here and there but for the most part we can be civil.

Imp and I had beef from a long ass time ago, but we have squashed it.

AA was a fuckin tool.

Senn I was kinda frustrated with how I was written on Dynasty sometimes, but I always found him to be a cool dude.

Umm...I can't think of anything else. Most of the time I have an argument or something and that's it, I don't typically have any prolonged bad feelings for anybody here.




Most Valuable Extremist Awards:

Beef of the Week: 4x (vs HRDO)
(Vs Lucian Black, Lucius Creed and Hurricane Hawk)
(vs Cassandra/Vannessa Lyndivia and NEO Seoul) (vs Cloud Matsuda)

Champion of the Week: 5x (three times solo, twice as part of Dynamite Rain)

Match of the Week: 5x (Dynamite Rain vs NEO Seoul) (vs Norman Hellion) (vs Jacob Senn) (vs Lucian Black) (Voltage Elimination Chamber/RTR 11)

Promoer of the Week: 1x

Most Valuable Extremist: 3x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshikage Eto



Posts : 1854
Age : 19
Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan
Status : Time for the greatest explosion!

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 3:59 pm

Draven and FD. In a group where I was clearly the best member, they made a million decisions without me.

Chuck/Charlie Scene, because he's one of those guys who insulted me because they pick on people who they think are weak.

I'm complicated on my view of Kimbo, sometimes I like him because he has a good sense of humor, and sometimes I dislike him because it goes way too far. I'm 50/50 on It.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

avatar

Posts : 2048
Age : 20
Hailing From : portland
Status : I'M A FUNNY GUY

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 4:13 pm

Kerry Eusford wrote:
Draven and FD. In a group where I was clearly the best member, they made a million decisions without me.

Chuck/Charlie Scene, because he's one of those guys who insulted me because they pick on people who they think are weak.

I'm complicated on my view of Kimbo, sometimes I like him because he has a good sense of humor, and sometimes I dislike him because it goes way too far. I'm 50/50 on It.
stop being so indecisive faggot.



thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kennydrake

avatar

Posts : 992
Age : 33
Hailing From : Portland, OR
Status : Gone Daddy Gone

PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 7th 2016, 4:14 pm

I love all of you and masturbate to this forum.

Hm? 

*cums and dies*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   March 8th 2016, 3:34 am

@Chucky P. wrote:
I hated AA for years, tbh I hated him until I came back just recently and noticed how much he's matured. He still acts like a fuckstick sometimes but not in the same way he did when I was here before.

I hated GI Styles when I first met him, this was before either of us even knew EAW existed though. Now I can say he's one of the few people in e-feds I consider a friend. 

I used to hate Brian, Tyler, and CY. GTL was the most annoying shit ever and was one of the minor reasons I decided to stray away from EAW for awhile, but now Tyler and Brian are two of the coolest people I know. Don't know Cy too well though.

Me and Carlos Rosso used to be at each others throats a lot too, but that was between us being good friends. Some friends fight sometimes.
Damn...didn't know we were that annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?   

Back to top Go down
 

How many people have you hated/disliked in your time in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Ohh , some people asked aout seeing a video of our skimming
» It's amazing what people will throw away.
» Some people get what they deserve
» If you are an exile, what do you say when people run Bolton down?
» Why Don't People Get Angry Anymore?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-