EAW | Season 10
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

HomeEAW Main SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO EAW ::: EAW PAIN FOR PRIDE X IS COMING YOUR WAY! ::: MAIN SITE TO BE REDESIGNED SOON :::
CLICK ARROW TO HIDE SIDEBAR
Top posting users this week
JohnnyFNNova

TLA

CM Bank$

Y2Impact

Mr. DEDEDE

Lucas Johnson

Moongoose McQueen

April Song

Anthony Leonhart

Nasir Moore

Latest topics
» EAW Promoz!
by The Burned Man Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» Empire: Terminus Predictions Thread
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» EAW Feed
by Consuela Rose Ava Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Main site is down temporarily (should be back)
by Finnegan Wakefield Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» Demon Appreciation Thread
by Brian Daniels Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» EAW Hall of Fame Inductees: Triple Crown Syndicate
by CM Bank$ Yesterday at 9:11 pm

Upcoming Events

Share | 

What type of person annoys you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)
Status : “The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 17th 2017, 11:19 pm

People who complain if I use the wrong pronouns. Also over opinionated people who call themselves geniuses.

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than The Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness

- signatures thanks to Jacob Moore, JakobThunderstruckDeLion & Ryan Marx -
EAW RECORD
7 Wins - 1 Draws - 6 Losses
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GC

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 21st 2017, 2:02 pm

The type of person you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 21st 2017, 2:18 pm

I don't deal with many racists or Social justice warriors or anything like that, and while they would annoy me if I did I find people who annoy me the most are those who lack tact. Who are unable to recognize when someone doesn't want to do something or when it's the wrong time to bring something up or worse, when people are overtly selfish in that they just dont care and are going to ask, prod, and guilt trip regardless or would rather ruin a good time with their sob story that they tell as often as they can because they want the attention.

These are hte kinds of people I despise dealing with. If you can't be a courteous person in conversation and in favor asking, you're likely a selfish nasty person in everything you do including work, and relationships.

Achievements
Former Hardcore Champion 
1 Successful Title Defense
1X Rising star of the week
1X Promoer of the week (with others at Shock Value top prospect match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 21st 2017, 3:51 pm

People that don't like Skittles. There was a girl I was starting to like, and I offered her skittles, and she was like, "no, don't like them." All interest was lost. She can like rap, she can like sports, she can think wrestling, anime, and the things I like are stupid. But god damn it, I can't hang around people that look at my bag of skittles in a dirty and not sexual way. Taste the frickin' rainbow!

#TrueStory

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 21st 2017, 3:54 pm

Not really into tasting any ones Rainbow.....lol 

I dislike people who don't like me...I mean I am freakin awesome and if your not down with that I have two words for you........

BITCH PLEASE!!!

Sig made by Ryan Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 21st 2017, 3:59 pm

@Moongoose McQueen wrote:
People that don't like Skittles. There was a girl I was starting to like, and I offered her skittles, and she was like, "no, don't like them." All interest was lost. She can like rap, she can like sports, she can think wrestling, anime, and the things I like are stupid. But god damn it, I can't hang around people that look at my bag of skittles in a dirty and not sexual way. Taste the frickin' rainbow!

#TrueStory

OK. We can be friends. 
#TasteTheRainbow

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Guardians Of The Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   February 21st 2017, 7:30 pm

The next two things are or were actually habits of two of my best friends in the world.  1. Using computer talk in real life.  I don't mind certain things like 'doggo' or stuff like that, but people who say 'lol' or 'rofl' or 'stfu' in some ran together fake word bug me.  So I guess it's just hyperbolic initials that bug me really.  2. People who demand to hear what my top ten anything is, and then don't know what theirs is for me not having a list of ten things.  It's your own fucking question, man.  Answer it for yourself if you're going to bug me with a list and explanation suddenly and unannounced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What type of person annoys you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2