Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What type of person annoys you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 11:19 pm

People who complain if I use the wrong pronouns. Also over opinionated people who call themselves geniuses.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2017, 2:02 pm

The type of person you are
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2017, 2:18 pm

I don't deal with many racists or Social justice warriors or anything like that, and while they would annoy me if I did I find people who annoy me the most are those who lack tact. Who are unable to recognize when someone doesn't want to do something or when it's the wrong time to bring something up or worse, when people are overtly selfish in that they just dont care and are going to ask, prod, and guilt trip regardless or would rather ruin a good time with their sob story that they tell as often as they can because they want the attention.

These are hte kinds of people I despise dealing with. If you can't be a courteous person in conversation and in favor asking, you're likely a selfish nasty person in everything you do including work, and relationships.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2017, 3:51 pm

People that don't like Skittles. There was a girl I was starting to like, and I offered her skittles, and she was like, "no, don't like them." All interest was lost. She can like rap, she can like sports, she can think wrestling, anime, and the things I like are stupid. But god damn it, I can't hang around people that look at my bag of skittles in a dirty and not sexual way. Taste the frickin' rainbow!

#TrueStory
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2017, 3:54 pm

Not really into tasting any ones Rainbow.....lol 

I dislike people who don't like me...I mean I am freakin awesome and if your not down with that I have two words for you........

BITCH PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2017, 3:59 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
People that don't like Skittles. There was a girl I was starting to like, and I offered her skittles, and she was like, "no, don't like them." All interest was lost. She can like rap, she can like sports, she can think wrestling, anime, and the things I like are stupid. But god damn it, I can't hang around people that look at my bag of skittles in a dirty and not sexual way. Taste the frickin' rainbow!

#TrueStory

OK. We can be friends. 
#TasteTheRainbow
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2017, 7:30 pm

The next two things are or were actually habits of two of my best friends in the world.  1. Using computer talk in real life.  I don't mind certain things like 'doggo' or stuff like that, but people who say 'lol' or 'rofl' or 'stfu' in some ran together fake word bug me.  So I guess it's just hyperbolic initials that bug me really.  2. People who demand to hear what my top ten anything is, and then don't know what theirs is for me not having a list of ten things.  It's your own fucking question, man.  Answer it for yourself if you're going to bug me with a list and explanation suddenly and unannounced.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 10:21 pm

The cape-wearing kind, 'cuz they the rape-committing kind.

bars
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 10:39 pm

Racist people. I mean seriously, we all are humans, what makes us different?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown
Jacob Moore

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois
Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 11:45 pm

Followers
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 12:43 am

I don't like people that take food off your plate without asking. Like bitch, when I say I'm buying and get whatever you want, just frickin order it instead of taking it from me. Like I don't care if its one fry, it's about the principle and having manners first and the fact I don't want to have whatever the hell you ordered, so why the heck would you order that to begin with. Like make up your god damn mind and don't jump on my plate because you made the biggest mistake of your life or ordering something you didn't want. I work too damn hard to feed my own damn mouth and I don't need your stinkin hands or germs all over my food. I don't care if we known each other for ages, or we're family, or even if we are banging, ITS ALL ABOUT THE GOD DAMN PRINCIPLES AND IF YOUR HANDS COMES WITHIN THE RANGE OF MY PLATE, I'M GOING TO PUT A GOD DAMN FORK THROUGH YOUR HAND! ASK FIRST, AND EITHER I'LL PUT SOME ON YOUR PLATE OR JUST ORDER YOU SOME! THIS ISN'T CUTE! THIS IS ABUSIVE! I NEED BOUNDARIES, I NEED SPACE! I NEED TO BE IN CONTROL OF MY FOOD, MY PLATE, AND WHAT GOES IN MY TUMMY! YOU SICK VICIOUS SELFISH EGOTISTIC BASTARD. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN JUST PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY SHIT LIKE YOUR THE FRICKIN POPE? EVEN IF YOU WERE THE POPE, YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE A HAND. JUST ORDER YOUR OH GOD DAMN VERSION AND BE RESPECTFUL. IS THAT TOO DAMN MUCH TO ASK? WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH? HOW HAVE I WRONGED YOU TO JUSTIFY YOU TAKING FROM MY PLATE? DO I HAVE TO CALL YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER SHE HAS RAISED AN UNGRATEFUL BRAT THAT NEEDS TO LEARN SOME MANNERS? UGH!!..........I also don't like people that make unnecessary scenes. Like stop being a total attention whore, you know what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 12:56 am

E-Fedders. Scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
IrĂłnico
Voltage
Voltage
IrĂłnico

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 7:44 am

Literally all of them
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 11:26 am

Fucking Aussies
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 11:35 am

The Revenant wrote:
Fucking Aussies
What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F08%2F10%2F13%2F07%2Frussell-coight-wink
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 11:58 am

People obsessed with proving to everyone how smart they think they are.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 2:46 pm

The Revenant wrote:
Fucking Aussies
That’s my boy
I’m so proud
:wow:
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 3:16 pm

Nasir Escobar wrote:
The Revenant wrote:
Fucking Aussies
That’s my boy
I’m so proud
:wow:
I wanna change my answer to Nas. Fuck that guy.
Back to top Go down
Sandwich Boy
Showdown
Showdown
Sandwich Boy

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2018, 2:06 am

Cunts. Can't stand them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of person annoys you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2