Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What type of person annoys you the most? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What type of person annoys you the most? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What type of person annoys you the most? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What type of person annoys you the most? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What type of person annoys you the most? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What type of person annoys you the most? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What type of person annoys you the most? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What type of person annoys you the most? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What type of person annoys you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What type of person annoys you the most? Empty
PostSubject: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 6:22 pm

Hippies, "feminists", Social Justice Warriors? Let us know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 6:24 pm

Racist, Sexists, Obnoxious and people who make dumb statements and remarks.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 6:25 pm

i agree with both above.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 6:51 pm

Racists, Corny people, loud females.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:35 pm

Ignorant and stupid people, Homophobes
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:39 pm

People who over-react to everything. No matter what the news is, it's code red emergency. Makes me homicidal. 

Females who gasp when things happen. 
Female 1: "I dropped my phone!"
Female 2: *GASP!!*
Me: "I'm going to murder your family."
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 8:56 pm

People who think their (usually shitty) opinion is an all-encompassing universal truth of the world and act accordingly. Fuck those closed-minded self-aggrandizing pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 9:19 pm

Hipsters, the completely illogical, people without standards and people who think everyone's lives are about the same thing they think it is, usually money and petty social standings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 10:06 pm

The type of people who judge a book by its cover
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 10:31 pm

Narcissistic people. I hate them so much.
I mean, the Earth revolves around the Sun, not their big asses. 

♥ 
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 10:34 pm

People who aren't me.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 11:45 pm

People in general annoy me. Like, most types get on my nerves in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 12:46 am

People who try to make problems out of everything, i.e. making something about race or gender when it really had nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 9:47 am

i cant stand those who pick on the LGBT community...its horrid how some cant just let them live their lives in peace...specially transgender people who just want to go to the bathroom in peace.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 12:29 pm

Pretty much every extreme of an 'ism'.  It's good to have something you passionately believe in and support vocally, but pick your battles and don't cry foul if someone doesn't agree with you, whether it be an extreme view or one that should be common human decency (unless it harms others physically).  People have different opinions, and most of those opinions can't be changed, so don't bother preaching to the polar opposite of you and focus on those you can actually bring around to your way of thinking, because as soon as you start calling someone an irrational, intolerant, prick, and aim the firing brigade on them, the sooner you become the irrational, intolerant, prick yourself
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:37 pm

Racist is some stuff I find annoying and people who just in general act like dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:46 pm

Tumblrinas/"Special Snowflakes"

Furrys

People with "Headmates"

People who think they're (insert anything here)-kin
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 5:52 pm

Kimbo
Kimbo
Kimbo
Stark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 2:49 am

Individuals that allow the internet influence their overall opinions on certain things AND act as if they're incredibly knowledged on the so-subject EVEN THOUGH they were taught by an internet forum AND NOT by a credible individual and/or source. (I added the capitalization for more emphasis and to show how angry I am.)

"All feminists think men can't get raped cuz reddit sed so!!!1!!"
"evriwun is hatin on ____ so I'M gonna to hate on ____ cuz lyfe."
"OMG dis wuman who sed she was a femeneist sed dat all men r gross!! dat means ALL FEMENINST THINK ALL MEN ARE GROSS! fuk dem!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 3:28 am

The one who knows they're bothering you and continue bothering you to no end but if they're being bothered, they're suddenly defensive. It's like they've never heard the saying "don't start nothing won't be nothing." If you're going to be like that to me, then you shouldn't get so defensive if I say something to you that may bother you. Though I wouldn't be like that to you because I'm better than that and I know better than to. So the best thing is to just say nothing to them and do nothing. They should stop because you're saying and doing nothing. Because if I say or do anything, they're just going to continue on. It's even more annoying if they're arguing with you and have no valid argument. That's just one type though, there's more that annoys me, some of them have been said but I'm going to leave it at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 5:12 am

The Tyler Parker type
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 3:43 pm

Bitch's and Snitch's because they both gonna get Stitches.......
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 4:22 pm

People who attack the person instead of the argument when they are backed to a corner.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 7:09 pm

The type of person who is fake, you know the type of person who goes behind your back talking about you like a teenage girl in Middle School. The type of person who is an ungrateful bastard who pretends to be your friend only to stab you in the back later on, the same type of person who brainwashes the people around you into thinking they are a sweat heart and that you are the asshole but in reality they are just a heartless scumbag only looking to get themselves ahead in live, having no feelings for others and the people they call their so called "friend"
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 10:46 pm

Me. I annoy myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of person annoys you the most?   What type of person annoys you the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of person annoys you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next