Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Q & A - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Q & A - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Q & A - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Q & A - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Q & A - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Q & A - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Q & A - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Q & A - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Q & A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 8:14 pm

Eddie Mack wrote:
I've got one:

Is there anything being done to improve the timeliness of EAW shows?

Being on Showdown, I'm able to attend my own show's live show (since it's on Sunday morning for me - a good time for me to sit in chat and react) which I enjoy but as far I know - not since the first post-draft Showdown has one been live/on time iirc.

Is the fact shows aren't on time just a matter of writers (not just Showdown) not having finished a show or just not doing it because of no crowd or not posting it for some petty reason?

Like, some of the currently storylines and feuds are pretty interesting and I'd like to be able to read/see them on time rather than waiting day after day not knowing when to expect it.  
Dynasty should be on time, since DC is back from Japan. Voltage has been consistent under Demon. Showdown has been the main issue, and the fact that there lies no true excuse for why it is late bothers me. I just hope we can get some consistency.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 9:49 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
I have 3 questions:

1. Can you give me a concrete definition of a "world champion material"? What does an e-fedder have to have? Obviously it goes beyond promoing, it's also attitude and showing up and reacting at live shows. Am I missing something else? How do you deal with people that left and coming back? 

2. It's not a question but more kind of a concern. There's been a lot of promos lately that break kayfabe and talk about e-feds and stuff like that. Aren't we going overboard? Shouldn't we limit those to a very limited amount because it kind of makes promos confusing (like what you expected to say and shit) and its honestly not hard at all( like anybody can talk decent shit about EAW as an efed, but try to back that hard match that you lost some weeks ago and convince your opponent that you are better than him) . I have had to use it really recently because it came up on my adversary promos, but idk I feel it makes matches really personal, people can easily go on fighting each other and its just not fun doe. 

3. How do you nominate new Hall of Famers? Also is there a limited number of people you induct in one year or you just induct whatever amount you feel like deserves?

1. I think more people than one might expect are World Champion material, but patience is a virtue. It's a long list, a long wait and its usually place and timing that would cause a person to get to the world title quickly. Being a stand-up, top notch promoer on consistency and quality means a lot and having a good attitude makes us way more comfortable in making someone champion. Someone with a bad attitude whos winy and overly pessimistic damn sure wont make anyone comfortable making them champion, because thats just a ''flop'' waiting to happen. 

2. Kayfabe is a tricky thing to handle. In the case of Zack Crash acquiring AWF notion, that is completely in-character and in-script, and I think thats how things should be approached, in-script. I agree, I find it annoying when people resort to out of script irrelevant references but i guess you handle it by playing the denial game. For example if someone tells me "oh DDD u retire so much" in a promo I just answer that with "name a retirement speech of mine." If you find a good way to negate it, it may just stump ur opponent and lead you to victory.

3. We just induct who we feel deserves it for that year, as well as if the timing is fitting. We discuss it as a board several times thru out the year whenever the topic comes up.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 10:20 pm

Does leaving at any point affect the writers' views on you and how likely you are to become successful? I ask this mostly because of what happened at Reckless Wiring and I'm not sure if that's left a bad taste in anyone's mouth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 10:25 pm

Yes, it does. You left a bad taste in my mouth mainly because you never told me why you left and since this is your second time, sometimes I get the feeling I couldn't trust you with a title or a push because you'll do it again. Does that mean you can't be successful? well it can change over time, depending on attitude and promo activity etc. It's more just building yourself back up and seeing how long you last blah blah.

Matts now writing SD since I told Scott outright yesterday either get it up or don't bother, idk what's happening with this week's Showdown. DDD is doing Dy's segs so Dy will be up tomorrow, I apologize greatly to both brands for this shit but it won't be happening from now, that's a promise.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 10:34 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Yes, it does. You left a bad taste in my mouth mainly because you never told me why you left and since this is your second time, sometimes I get the feeling I couldn't trust you with a title or a push because you'll do it again. Does that mean you can't be successful? well it can change over time, depending on attitude and promo activity etc. It's more just building yourself back up and seeing how long you last blah blah.
Right. Well I'd like to apologize for two reasons in that case.

1. I handled the situation immaturely the night before RW and didn't tell anyone where I was going or what I was doing.

2. It was my responsibility to have given you an answer as Dynasty's writer and I didn't. At the time I was going through pressing family matters and some personal issues on top of that which only a small few knew about but as I said, as my writer I should have given you some sort of answer as to why I left as abruptly as I did.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 10:58 pm

Aaron's avatar along with that response makes him look so innocent.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 12:00 am

Who says that isn't the point?
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 2:54 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

1. I think more people than one might expect are World Champion material, but patience is a virtue. It's a long list, a long wait and its usually place and timing that would cause a person to get to the world title quickly. Being a stand-up, top notch promoer on consistency and quality means a lot and having a good attitude makes us way more comfortable in making someone champion. Someone with a bad attitude whos winy and overly pessimistic damn sure wont make anyone comfortable making them champion, because thats just a ''flop'' waiting to happen. 

Just on this, I feel like it's the reason my cash in took so long to happen and is also why I'll never be one.

Obviously, I could be totally wrong.  :hmm: 
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 9:29 am

As a member of the Showdown roster, what's happening with the show?

I know of the drama that took place leading up to a quick summary getting posted, but I thought that there might at least be a card up for the following week (not this coming Saturday but the one after). Apparently this isn't the case.

Are we getting any information on the state of things or do we just have to wait it out and twiddle our thumbs for now?
Back to top Go down

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 9:36 am

Well MSM is next week, hence why there isn't any SD next week. A card was going to go up but by the time the summary was posted, it seemed rather unfair to have people promo for shows with a day or two notice, so Dy/SD this week is segs building up to MSM or whatever. It's a rather annoying but obviously unavoidable, things will be back to normal after this week.
Back to top Go down

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 2:21 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Well MSM is next week, hence why there isn't any SD next week. A card was going to go up but by the time the summary was posted, it seemed rather unfair to have people promo for shows with a day or two notice, so Dy/SD this week is segs building up to MSM or whatever. It's a rather annoying but obviously unavoidable, things will be back to normal after this week.
Thanks  :to:

Don't feel bad if we have one terrible week. Obviously its annoying when shows are not posted on time but I understand that you are writers and you have a lot of shit to do, so I am not bichiing
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 8:47 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
Thanks  :to:

Don't feel bad if we have one terrible week. Obviously its annoying when shows are not posted on time but I understand that you are writers and you have a lot of shit to do, so I am not bichiing
Yep, thanks.

Yeah, I understand the past like two weeks has been kinda turbulent and I'm looking forward to Showdown post-MSM.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:43 pm

Can we archive HOF scripts? Been really wanting this since I came back in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:12 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
As soon as we can find out who has old HOF scripts, We will.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 3:43 am

FEARDIAMOND. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
As soon as we can find out who has old HOF scripts, We will.

I have the first three hall of fames
Back to top Go down

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 1:18 pm

Do you accept midgets?
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptySeptember 8th 2014, 2:18 pm

If they got pictures on PSD-Dreams, it doesn't matter to me. That's up to the owner or writers though :smith:
Back to top Go down

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 7:09 am

We can promo more than once for our match!? Can somebody confirm/deny this as I've never seen this in an e-fed before and it's after taking me by surprise big time.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 7:19 am

Twista XL wrote:
We can promo more than once for our match!? Can somebody confirm/deny this as I've never seen this in an e-fed before and it's after taking me by surprise big time.
Yes, you can.
Back to top Go down

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 7:23 am

Nigel wrote:
Twista XL wrote:
Yes, you can.
Thanks dude, Demon and Lannister cleared it up for me in the S-Box.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 6:11 am

Big Mack wrote:
Do you accept midgets?
  :news:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:37 pm

The AMA before EAW AMAs was cool.  :hipster:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:48 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:
The AMA before EAW AMAs was cool.  :hipster:
:salute:
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 3:18 am

I got a question since i'm an new character what do u gentlemen do around this place
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 7:06 pm

El Laberinto wrote:
I got a question since i'm an new character what do u gentlemen do around this place

Well you can post around the forums and stuff, introduce yourself in the introduction thread. Stop by on chat every now and then. Promo and try to get noticed and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q & A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A   Q & A - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-