Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 EDGpHrW

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Tarah Nova
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)
Post May 9th 2015, 8:37 pm by Tarah Nova
(OOC: I know its late..I had no time this week till now. So sorry) 

...Poor little girl all dressed in white.
There's no one here to save you tonight...

*The scene begins with Tarah Nova sitting on the top of a bin somewhere backstage with a smile dancing on her lips. She stares at the Vixens Championship that is laying on her lap before slowly looking up at the camera*

Such a little girl standing in the ring before me. She thinks shes strong and great but doesn't have the wit and strength. She believe in love instead of lust with the sparkle in her eyes. This little girl is nothing close to a fighter but yet everyone believes in her...Why? Why do we look at the weaker ones to fight for us. Why does everyone want a hero to stand for them when deep down the Villain is everyone's favorite. I stand here today as the prime example that the Villain always win. The bad guys are always on top while the goodie two shoes are sitting at the bottom. Maddie, the sweet little vixen thinks she can fight her way to the top of the mountain. She believes that she can run with the big girls. Well I hate to blast her bubble but...She can’t. She won’t. I mean she could try but it won’t help her. She is going to be standing in the ring with not one but two of the most deadliest Vixens in all of EAW. This little girl isn’t going to last more then 5 mins in that ring with me and Cherish at Triple Threat. If I was her, I’d hide under the ring. But happily I’m not her...I’m the Vixens Champion.

*Tarah lets out a soft chuckle before continuing*

Anyway, Its not about the match at Triple Threat this week. No. This week it's about our match on Voltage. Its Me vs Maddie. Again. You know, If I had a Dollar for every time I’ve faced that little girl, I’d be rich. No lie. I have faced her so many times, and like all those times before; I’ll win. I mean it's like putting a Child against their Nightmares. Its going to end with them on the floor, crying their eyes out. Is that what everyone wants? Do they want to see their “Hero” break when she steps in the ring against me? Do they want to watch in horror as I break Maddie down slowly with every slap and chop to her body till she begs me to stop. You all think I’m lying about this but believe me, its most definitely the truth. For two years, I have watched Vixens like Maddie walk in to the company and not a second later, believe they will make a change. That they can just walk to the top of the mountain with a shit eating grin of their faces.  That because they have rainbow and unicorn stickers plastered all around their side of the locker room it means they are the new face of the company. My favorite part of all of this is when they realized that they don’t belong here but at the time they do, its too late. They already have a size 8 boot to the face and now they're laying on the mat in pain. People like those have no business here in EAW. People who can’t take pain, who can’t show everyone their weakness so they can learn to not fear it. Fearing something or in Maddie’s case, Someone that is going to be standing across the ring from her tomorrow isn’t going to help anything. Yes, Its pretty funny that everyone’s favorite happy-go-lucky Vixen, Maddie, is afraid of the Vixen’s Champion herself, Tarah Nova aka me. A part of my just shrugs it off because I know I am the new Master of Fear and every Vixen should be shaking in their boots when I step into view. The other part of me wants to show everyone why she is scared of me. You see, Maddie is scared of me because She knows, as well as the others do, that once you step into the ring with me, this match let alone their career is on the line. She knows that I can snap at the drop of a hat and that’s what scares everyone.  Fear is nothing till you master the way to control. Sadly for these Vixens; I’ve done just that.

On Voltage, Maddie and Cherish is going to see it first hand why I am the champion. I’m doing to destroy one of my opponents for Triple Threat sending them a rude awakening. After stepping in the ring with me, their going to wake up realizing that I am nothing to mess with. Once Maddie tries to touch me, I’m going to bite her hand off and spear her child like body to the ground. She's going to realized there is no more play. Once the bell rings, play time is over and the real fights begins. Let me get something off my chest, I’m not here to make friends. All I need in my wrestling life is me, my championship and my tag team partner. Thats all I need. I don’t need you, Maddie. I don’t Vixens like Honda or Ariana or someone like my little Psychopath Cherish. No one. I have everything I need and I wouldn’t want it any other way. So when Voltage begins, just remember Maddie that WE’RE not friends or allies. For the last time: we’re opponents. We two Vixens that are fighting over a championship. The best Vixen is going to win this and that Vixen is me. Believe that.

*Tarah’s lips form into one of her sadistic smirks as she looks on at the camera. She moves the Vixens Championship on to her shoulder before hopping off the bin and walking away away from the camera, humming softly*

...Poor little girl all covered in red.
One more slip up and I’ll have your head...

Last edited by Tarah Nova on May 9th 2015, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chucky P.
Post May 9th 2015, 5:29 pm by Chucky P.
How many people remember Pain for Pride seven? It was without a doubt the biggest Pain for Pride ever, the biggest show in EAW history and the match of the night was between two of my good buddies, Tyler Parker and Y2Impact. Now it’d be a waste of time to delve back into the past yet again and bring up the slimey ways both of these men live their lives, because it’s become abundantly clear that both of them only care about themselves, and what they want, but I digress. What I want to do though is take a look back at their match at Pain for Pride, you see what happened was Y2Impact was walking a thin line, the line of retirement after his body had been through so much, and people were sure Pain for Pride 7 would be his last match ever. So what happens? He loses. The incredible happens, Tyler Parker is the National Extreme champion, Y2Impact is the loser. Instead of accepting his loss like a man, acknowledging Tyler Parker as the better wrestler of the two, and just for the record, Tyler IS much better than you, but you couldn’t drop the ego act for a minute to let Tyler have his moment, could you? You had to make it all about you, once again, and how did you do that? By crying. Like a little baby who dropped his bottle, Y2Impact stood in the middle of the ring and he cried. Impact, just like a toddler who wants attention, knew exactly how to get it. Cry and cry and cry until someone gives you what you want and all Impact really wanted that day was to feel like he mattered, to feel like the fans of professional wrestling still believed in him and you got your wish, didn’t you? Because while I was watching Pain for Pride 7 on TV, so proud that my “friend” Tyler Parker defeated a legend like you, I was disgusted to see him give his moment away. I was disgusted to see Tyler Parker walk away from everything he had worked for to let the old man get one last glory moment. I was ashamed of Tyler that day, because it should have been him standing in the ring after that match was over, the crowd chanting for him, praising him, he was the winner! He had proven to be better than Y2Impact in all areas and he just, walked away. He walked to the back, into his locker room like it was any other wrestling show, like he hadn’t just beaten the biggest name in EAW history at the biggest show in history, like he didn’t even care. Like he didn’t even matter.

Impact, it takes a lot of power over somebody to make them feel like they don’t matter. It takes a lot of influence. It’s easy to get these fans to think whatever you want them to, but to make Tyler Parker think you deserved that moment at Pain for Pride more than him, to be honest I’m torn about it. On one hand, I’m disgusted. I’m disgusted that a human being would stoop so low as to rob another man and make him think he was doing you a service. You really showed your true colors, Impact. On the other hand, though, I’ve never been more impressed by anything in the world. You did something absolutely amazing, Impact. In 5 seconds you got the entire EAW universe on your side. You got everyone thinking, “Oh dear God, this is the end! Y2Impact is leaving! Say it ain’t so!” The entire Pain for Pride audience stood up and chanted “PLEASE DON’T GO!” PLEASE DON’T GO!” while you stood in the middle of the ring, waterworks flowing from your eyes like spigots, and for a brief, solitary moment, Y2Impact was a human being. Y2Impact had feelings and emotions and suddenly everything had changed. Inside of you, Impact, you were feeling different. You were so deathly afraid of retirement that you did anything to avoid it. You talk about your rehab and your road back to EAW with pride and positive ambience like you walked through hell to get to where you are today, and that may be true, it may have been hell but it was not what you make it out to be. None of this is what you make it out to be. You were not crying for the people, you were not sad because you were leaving them. In that moment that you felt human emotion, Impact what you felt was unfulfillment.

The reason you talk so boldly and handle yourself so arrogantly is because for you there is no such thing as good enough. The matches you’ve won, the titles you’ve held, the things you’ve done that you love to remind everyone about so often, they don’t even matter, do they? 6 world titles isn’t enough because it’s not 7. You want to be the man who NEVER stops winning championships, you want to be the man who NEVER stops wrestling here, who NEVER has to pack it in and finally say to himself, “I’m done.” That may sound admirable but it’s completely opposite of that. It’s selfish. It’s the most selfish state of mind anyone can be in and people who have egos so out of control that they believe they should NEVER have to stop, NEVER surrender their spot to someone who hasn’t yet had their opportunity, when lets be honest, no one has wanted to watch Y2Impact in a match for the past two years. Impact would never admit to that though, would he? Impact would never have the basic human decency to say, “I’ve done enough. It’s someone else’s turn now.” To be honest I thought Impact was trying to give me that opportunity, I thought he had finally stepped down and decided to let someone else take the reigns, and he would ride the coattails. Now I have no problem with someone riding my coattails, especially a legend like Impact, but what I do have a problem with is ulterior motives.

From the beginning, all the way back to February, Fighting Spirit when I returned to EAW at the side of Impact, I made my intentions very clear to everyone. I was back in EAW to become the star I should have been. I was back to outshine everyone, namely Tyler Parker, and I knew Y2Impact was the man to help me do it. That’s the difference between Impact and I. Honesty. That alone is what separates us and make me better than him. Impact, you are a deceiver, you are a liar and what’s worse is that’s what you pride yourself on. You concocted this whole plan to make your grand return to EAW, first as Voltage General Manager and you would use that to once again catapult yourself into a position you don’t belong in: A marquee match at Pain for Pride 8. There’s just one problem with that…

Now I’m here.

Now, you have a problem. You see Impact, I have a lot of beef with you, a lot of different things that have gone wrong between the two of us, be it your lack of intelligence by trying to assist me at the Grand Rampage, be it your disgusting show of disrespect to me after the fact, or just the poor way you carry yourself, but what really matters to me is success. You see, I’m one of those guys I was talking about. I’ve never gotten an opportunity to step up on the big stage, I’ve never been in a marquee match at Pain for Pride and I’m not gonna say it’s because “these legends is holdin’ all us young fellers back and it’s not fair bur bur bur bur bur!” Why I’ve never had my Pain for Pride moment is not important because I’m telling you right now, I will have my Pain for Pride moment this year. The biggest Pain for Pride in history, Pain for Pride 8, is gonna be the culmination of everything that I have endured over the past two years, the coming to be of everything that I know to be true and right, and if I have to take Impact’s head off of his shoulders for it to be so, then hand me the sword.
Caliban
Post May 9th 2015, 4:49 pm by Caliban
Caliban is standing in front of the EAW back drop, he has a singapore cane over one shoulder, his hood is up and he is scratching at his beard 

Caliban: I wanted to come here today and do this in a typically normal fashion for once, I don't want the dos screen and the weird locations because this week isn't about that. It's about the EAW Tag Team Titles and nothing more, it's the only focus we have, it's what we want and it's what we are going to take, ask yourselves, can the tag champs claim to have that kind of focus? D is currently locked in so much shit with half the locker room he is pretty much always looking over his shoulder, and Ryan Savage isn't exactly giving us his whole attention right now either. But this time round we don't have the rules to worry about, this time round we can say we beat you at your game, do I want a coffee and a pillow? No you fucking idiot I want your god damn tag title belt and the way I see it the only way we will be able to say that we truly beat you and your partner was to escalate this as far as it could go, from the start you haven't given the slightest thought to us being a threat to your title reign and that's fine we are used to that, that's our bread and butter.

See you fail to understand just what it is you represent, You call yourself the man D and Savage could probably lay a little claim to that title himself and that's why it had to be you 2 we beat for those belts. If the Monarchy had got their grubby little hands on them then we would of just beat 2 random transition chumps and who wants that? You think that we are small time simply because we haven't been here that long, haven't held 15 titles and pissed gold for the company for years. But here's the difference between you and us D, we don't need 7 years to get past your level, we already showed that when we bitch slapped our way into this fight in the first place and sure we, well I got my ass kicked for it. I still don't know how I missed that fucking guerilla in the first place but it won't happen again

You're probably asking yourself where an arrogant little shit like me who lost the Tag Title triple threat in the first place gets off being this confident? The answer is the simple one from when I started talking, you aren't focused on us at all, you couldn't careless if we were bugs on your windshield and that is the stupidest mistake you are going to make this week, I don't care who you are when you have Montell coming for you you ain't focused totally on the task at hand and we all know how BADLY Ryan wants the big boy belt, its the same reason we beat the Monarchy. You all have to much on your minds, you all want to be the best one out of the bunch while we know we are as good as each other, we don't care who gets what belt first because WE ARE A TAG TEAM! All for one and one for all and all that shite. But of course there is another reason those belts are coming home with us on Sunday night. There is one VERY VERY SIMPLE REASON!

He starts to laugh almost maniacally and this point

Caliban: On sunday night you don't face Jordan Ciserano and J.P. Caliban

The screen fills with and a graphic pops up reading feed lost, after a few seconds of nothing but silence the screen comes back to life on a totally different scene, we are now in a back alley somewhere in the city and sitting in front of the camera on a dumpster is Caliban wearing his Punkin mask rubbing his hands together 

Punkin: On Sunday night you face Jordan Ciserano and Me, one quote abides in this twisted little skull or mine

He smacks himself of the side of the head repeatedly for a second and then comes back round

Punkin: D talked about going to hell, he talked about how if we really wanted to go that route then we could and then he really caught my attention when he said that Ryan Savage was already there 

He bursts out laughing yet again convulsing so violently the he almost topples off the side of his perch 

Punkin: RYAN SAVAGE IS NOT IN HELL! HE HAS SIMPLY BEEN STANDING BY THE GATE LOOKING IN FOR A LONG ASS TIME! You wanna know what hell is D? It's getting deep throated with one of these and trying to breath afterwards

He pulls out a Singapore cane while laughing his ass off and hammering on the Dumpster sending out a loud BONG! Through the alley 

Punkin: Hell is being hit so many times with a piece of hardened bamboo that your back splits in 2, not from a cut but from sheer force, it's being annihilated by 2 wonderbread rookies capable of a outclassing any performance you have given in the past 10 years in a wrestling ring on our worst day. But true hell will be watching a masked freak like me and street kid like Ciserano come from nowhere and take those belts away and we will do it. The rules are gone which I believe is how you like it but on Sunday night I will remove the love of pure ultra violence from both your hearts, I will make you sickened by the sight of blood, I will make you cry at the sound of breaking bones. Ryan Savage almost broke my neck at grand rampage, ALMOST! And that was his mistake, that's why we are back here boys, you had the chance to end this once and for all at the PPV, you should of killed us when you had the chance because this time round you aren't dealing with toy tag team, this time you are dealing with the most holy fucking shit, edge of your seat PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS the world has ever seen and more importantly you are dealing with an individual more twisted than either of you can imagine, more sadistic than either of you can comprehend and more deadly than either of you have ever seen before

You don't get it, the belts you hold don't belong to you anymore, they haven't since we walked in the door, when you go to sleep at night that belt is hanging in the closet and it's brother is in the next hotel room over probably laying on a chair waiting for us to possess them. We are the team those belts deserve, I know it, Ciserano knows it and most importantly The Ryans know it and if they don' t Im gunna beat it into them. On Sunday night we will take those titles because that is what we do
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 1
Post May 9th 2015, 3:52 pm by -
The camera starts rolling with JJ in his locker room sitting down in a chair. He is in his wrestling gear and his signature sledgehammer sitting behind him propped up against the lockers.

" So here we are one week after destroying an entire GM office and now look at that! I kept my end of the promise saying I will be booked and now I am. Now i'm back on the pre-show.. The staff clearly have found their grapefruits with those actions. Place me against Danny B and Hunter Spearing once again.. You know what since I've been here I have only been pinned once. Multi-man matches and superstars who clearly just cant cut it are the ones costing me my matches. I wont complain. We are simply back too square one with the exact same two superstars I fought for the past month. No harm in that right? Hunter and Danny, What I said last time still stands. I'm better than you both in the ring, I'm better on the mic, I'm sure as hell better looking as well as better at life than both of you."

JJ stands grabbing the sledgehammer that has noticeable dents in it from what took place last week in the GM office. JJ begins too look at it before his eyes focus back on the camera and begin to narrow.

" Hunter let's start with you. I had my eyes on you since your indy days. I always seen a flash of talent but also your true greatest weakness. Your a very indecisive wrestler. Your talent is there but your mind wont allow you too grow. You had your hands up and eyes forward in the indys. but your transition was clearly rough. You became another sell out too the long list of people who come in and blame the crowd for your failures. Heh, Respect? You want respect?... Do you feel like you deserve it Hunter? Is it something that pushes your buttons? Hunter, I promise the lack of respect your dealing with isn't because your a heel? It's because you suck. I am pure talent that has been hidden behind the failures of others including yourself. I had you beat 2 weeks ago when I had you in the IconLock and you were seconds away from crying like a bitch."

JJ pops his neck and knuckles before placing the sledgehammer of the round and he leans on it. He looks forward as his exspression becomes a bit more serious-like.

" Danny-B... You securing a pin 2 weeks ago and snaking my victory from me was just not a nice feeling. You know, I don't like when things of stolen from me right? Danny-boy we both know what I'm capable of and you pull something like that? I can single handedly break you down in every aspect and be willing to go the extra mile too end your dream that your living right now. Last time it was me and spearing that had a problem and now things have clearly changed. I have you and Hunter in the same ring once again. Danny you are locked in my crosshairs as well as hunter and trust me Danny I don't miss a second time. I will fight my way in and out of that match with my hand held high and both of you beneath my feet. "

JJ Stands up as he lays the sledgehammer over his shoulder. He looks at the camera with a sigh that turns too a sadistic grin.

" Hunter and Danny have too face the facts, I'm the better man. I always have spoke how I felt and acted as I pleased which always go in my favor. I declared I would compete this week and I am. I will step in that ring Friday look both of you in your eyes and slowly break down each one of you until your nothing. I hope you guys come prepared for what both of you have brought upon yourselves. I am the best among the new faces too the land of elite and come Dynasty it's time too prove that."

JJ Exits the locker room carrying his bag in one hand and sledgehammer in the other as the camera fades to black.
Jamie O'Hara
Post May 9th 2015, 11:44 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo II
The Wall

You defeated Hades and no one can really show me or anyone else a positive thing he’s done since losing his Answers World Championship at Road To Redemption. You defeating him wasn’t momentum killing, it wasn’t stunting his progression to once again become champion; the Hades The Hellraiser I fear, that I know can be champion died last Christmas.

I’d give you props for defeating someone like Kerry Keller but I didn’t look for congratulations, salutations when I defeated my fair share of cannon fodder. Collin Lightening, R.M. Vrankovic, Carlos Cruz…my, my it has been quite some time. Of course being a mere pizza delivery boy it’s probably a crowning achievement worth of being sung in song.

And here you are, running your mouth like you know me and know what makes me tick. How I handle myself. I’m truly waiting for the day when people like you, people like Stark have a better shit/brains ratio so I don’t need to repeat myself and explain who I am because clearly…clearly you just don’t know. However this time I’ll allow you to stir in your disillusions and false ideas of me, it does you no good. Defeat me, assume that I’m going to fall just like Hades but I can put an end to the flimsy assumptions now by saying it won’t happen. I have too much ambition, too much desire to think that one single missed opportunity means the end of the world and the end of my career. Losing to you is indeed an embarrassment but I know better than let it consume me. I won’t be going backwards, I won’t be stepping back down a division out of some sort of fear that I can’t get the job done when I need to.

We all know what’s going to happen to a person like you. You’re going to enjoy your time in EAW, you’re going to enjoy your weeks of victories. And then when it all comes crashing down and you realise just how far you are from being an actual competitor, you’ll stick your tail between your legs, run back to whatever pizza shop you work in and toss dough for the remainder of your life. I mean, look at yourself, there isn’t a place for someone like you at the top. Can you imagine? The Pizza Boy standing tall as the EAW…Answers World….or World Heavyweight champion? That would truly be a sad and sorrow filled day and not one that I will aid in becoming a reality. As great as your story has been and no matter how much Barney Bailey has whispered in your ear, there’s a point where everything will fall apart; there’s some obstacles that some just aren’t capable of overcoming and for you, this is it. You’re going up against me, someone who’s far hungrier for success, has far more desire to stand at the top of the ladder both figuratively and literally. That’s not measured by how tell you stand, how much you weigh, how much you lift…how many moves you have in your arsenal. It also means a lot more than just having ‘it’. You may have ‘it’, you may have ‘it’ more than I do but ultimately you don’t have the desire, the hunger, the determination that I do. But hey, I’m just some smart mouthed, cool guy millennial; what do I know?

It’s cute that you call upon me to “earn something” for once as if you’ve spent your life earning everything. A run down pizza shop, the hope of becoming a success in EAW to fund it isn’t really earning anything. Earning in that situation would be busting your arse day in and day out to rebuild the establishment instead of hoping and praying that success comes your way. Being on struggle street doesn’t mean you’re earning anything. In fact, remaining on such somewhat shows you’re doing little to improve the situation. You know nothing Pizza Boy, you know nothing of the New Breed title and the changes I brought it. It was a title that really had no place, torn down and seen as a bottom feeder championship and perhaps it’s still seen that way in the eyes of plenty but I took it to unprecedented heights, wore it proudly as I stepped up against the fucking best this place has to offer and looked damn good doing it. The title still shines, it will shine until it becomes lost in the shuffle but my efforts, my achievements with it won’t be forgotten. The “toy”? Yeah, I grew weary of it with Pain For Pride season just around the corner, I became focused on something much, much more than the title even if I said I wanted to do this or that. But by no means do I expect to get something new in its place. I’m not Hades, I’m not Keller. I don’t bitch, I don’t moan, I don’t make excuses for my shortcomings. I wish things weren’t this way but it seems you see me in the same lights as those two and I doubt anything I say or do will change your stance on that.

There’s two stories at play here; one involves a kid who’s stepping into a world he inevitably won’t be able to comprehend and the other is one of a boy who’s been hardened by the toughest conditions this unforgiving earth has to offer. Born, bred, hardened for anything that comes his way with the idea of being undefeatable; no matter how many losses, no matter how many humiliating losses, he’ll always be the last one standing tall. Always. Pain For Pride is a place to etch your legacy in the grandest of manners and become everything you wished for, everything you dreamed of becoming. I’ve recognised platforms that elevate people to the top. I was once like you, a scrub no one cared about and thought nothing of. Yet, in the same place we’ll walk into in one match or another is the same place I displaced the disbelievers and became champion. A smaller scale compared to the greatest show on earth but it holds sentimental value. You insult me by labeling me just like them; someone who expects to be handed every single thing that comes their way but you don’t know even half the tale of Jamie O’Hara. Everything I have, every bump, every bruise, every cut, every time I sat in a hospital bed thinking I’m done was in the attempt to make something of myself. I EARNED FUCKING EVERYTHING. You want to know what it’s like to struggle? You know fucking nothing. Every arrow you’ve fired has disappeared into the woods and now you have nothing but the lowest, most common, degrading and unworthy left in your quiver. Here’s a life lesson, people are always going to tell you to quit, people are going to tell you to know your place and learn from it because that’s just how this business works and I’m no different. What makes it stop is winning and displacing the disbelievers. But kid, this isn’t the time nor the opportunity to do so. When you weigh us up, I’ve got more to lose, I’ve got more on the line than you could even imagine and that makes me desperate to ensure I don’t end up like Hades The Hellraiser, like Kerry Keller, like Tarah Nova; defeated at the hands of you. I don’t say this as an egotistical, high horse raiding waste of life to intimidate you, to unnerve you. I more than most want to see your Walt Disney underdog story become a reality but I won’t sit by with my hands between my arse and the seat and watch it all happen while I struggle to find a new place.

It’s up to you whether you want to put your doubters to bed and conquer this opportunity without any need of assistance, by no miracle. In fact, regardless of the result, win, lose or draw without Percy, without Barney Bailey watching your arse, you’re going to walk out with far more respect than you did enter it. That’s how it all works Pizza Boy. You can bring up my attitude, the attitude of others towards you but you having a simple whinge about us, wanting more “respect” more “admiration”, makes you no better, makes you no worse. There’s winning matches and then there’s proving yourself beyond a shadow of a doubt you’re worthy of every single bit of praise and kiddo you haven’t done that yet. Yet once again I’m forced to tell you that quite simply this isn’t your place, Cash In The Vault isn’t your moment to claim; it’s mine. That said, not all hope is lost, The Pizza Boy can still have his moment in the sun and once your remarkable streak ends to me on Voltage you’ll have plenty of time. But surely you’ll have a nice and sweet rebuttal. “But look at the people I’ve defeated!”  Hades, Keller, both were desperate in one way or another, both were bound to fly off the hinges at some point and it was merely slim pickings for you. Hell Kerry Keller is….well….Kerry Keller. Me? It’s the obstacle you just won’t be able to overcome; the wall that separates you from the harsh wastelands of irrelevance and the lands of glory, from Pain For Pride.
zquest
Post May 8th 2015, 11:42 pm by zquest
The camera shows Triple Z standing on top of a hill  in a grassy field looking out over a valley.

"Two weeks ago on the dynasty pre show i made my EAW debut with a promise ... i promised that i would stand up for what was right i promised that i would bring honor and respect back to pro wrestling and i've lived up to my promise in the span of two weeks i've beaten 3 men one of them twice i've fought with my heart i've fought with my soul i've fought for the voiceless and now i'm getting my first match on the main card against Donny Diamond and i plan to continue my path of impact my path of honor my path of respect." Triple Z paused as if to think about what he was going to say next before continuing "There is a whole lot of wrong in EAW but there are a few people like me who want to make those wrongs right there are people who's been wronged by those who do wrong like me and i plan to fight for them  as i stated last week i've been beaten bullied abused robbed  almost everything that's wrong that can be named has happened to me so it sickens SICKENS me when i see it happen to other people. People i admire people i respect Donny Diamond i can see that you've done no wrong so when we fight next friday night you bring your honor and respect to the that ring and i promise to you i'll bring mine and i never back out on a promise." with that last word Triple Z started to walk down the hill as the camera fades to black.
Post May 8th 2015, 10:34 pm by Boom.
The Era of Archello Has Begun.
(The scene begins as Troy Archello is seen sitting and pondering.  He raises up his head after he hears about the Spartan Cup and his match in the upcoming week.)

What a shame.  The world doesn’t want it’s future to emerge yet.  I was screwed at the Grand Rampage, I’ve been screwed for weeks, but now...it’s time.  It’s my time to finally show this world that my reign of justice and sovereignty is inevitable.  The Spartan Cup will feature the best that Showdown has to offer; they “brightest” men in the current EAW Roster.  These men have never won a world championship, they are “The New Breed” of this company; let me clarify one thing.  These men may be bright, but they’re not great.  They’re not the company’s future; they’re all a bunch of failures that don’t deserve a shot at making it to the big time.  They can’t keep up with the top dogs, and at this rate, most of them never will never make it.  There’s one man, though, who is making an impact every single week and showing these peasants why he’s the best wrestler in this industry, and that man is obviously me.  Some have criticized my actions and have called me “cheap”, “A Wanna-Be”, and “Not the Future”.  If you can talk as much of this trash as you can fight in this ring, then maybe I should have an ounce of respect for you, but sadly, that’s not the case.  All of you have only shown that you’re not up for the challenge; you just have the dream.  You have this fairy tale-like imagination that shows you winning this tournament and doing these great things, but that’s all just in your imagination.  This is real life, you clowns; there’s no way in hell that any of you will be winning this tournament.  

I’m very ashamed of one man’s words and that man’s name is Clark Duncan.  He doesn’t even know me and decides to tell me that I can’t beat him.  You’ve been in the ring with men like Stark and Jamie O’Hara, but does that tell me anything?  Yes it does.  It tells me you’ve been fighting with two fools who have never faced me.  They’ve only won all the things in their career because I haven’t been around for that period of time.  I am better than them and I know it.  I am the ultimate and only future of EAW, and everyone who has gotten in my way of my destiny has suffered my wrath.  Sure, I’ve lost some matches in my career, but I haven’t been such a failure like you.  You’ve lost two FPV events in a row and you expect everyone to believe that you can actually come to a third and come out victorious?  You’re out of your bloody mind.  Your opportunities are up and it’s time for a new face to come into Pain for Pride.  This face will be coming into this Spartan tournament next week, beat you to a bloody pulp, win the tournament, then come out of PFP victorious.  Bold statements have been made, but with a man like me saying them, you better believe these statements will happen.  I’ve always found a way to get into the path of greatness and now that I’m in EAW, things won’t be too different.  Sure, it’s taking a bit more to get to where I truly belong, but when I do, things will not be in this company’s favor.  

This isn’t a game anymore.  This is the time to either live up to the expectations or crumble under the pressure.  You can joke around all you want and kiss as much ass as you want, Clark Duncan, but when it comes to the second we’re in that ring together, things will drastically change.  This is the ideal change; it’s what EAW needs and deserves.  We don’t need imbeciles like yourself roaming around and proclaiming themselves as the future; you’re just all bringing false testimony.  I would recommend all of the competitors in the Spartan Cup to sit back, relax, and see the beatings that they will be receiving if they have to meet up with me.  They can make as many comments as they want, but until they get in that ring with a man of my prestige, they have nothing to back themselves up.  I might be meeting up with past foes or new enemies in the upcoming weeks, but my message to them is to prepare for the biggest matches of their lives.  I am not just going to give you the win or be a little roadblock in their way; I will be your own personal hells.  In just a few weeks, all of EAW will rise as they see me winning the Spartan Cup and going to the next level.  All the haters, all the supporters, all the peasants will clap in my presence and mark my words; EAW will never be the same ever again.  Welcome to an era full of Honor and Glory; Welcome to the Era of Archello.  

(Archello begins to laugh as the camera fades away.)
Marco
Post May 8th 2015, 8:45 pm by Marco
What is it that parents say to their kin when they are going to punish them? Ah I remember now. This is going to hurt me a whole lot  more than it's going to hurt you. Caliban and Ciserano it's going to be just that because it will pain me for both DEDEDE and Myself to snuff out any remaining hope to the mere thought that you two think that you can take these titles off of us. It's sad though because like I said  before our bout at Grand Rampage is that I admire what motivates the both of you, but sometimes motivation could be your very worse enemy. Last week on Voltage you had the element of surprise on both DEDEDE and I but because of that you have raised the ire of both my partner and I. I could let this act of trying to make a name for yourself and your pure desire to be the Unified Tag Team Champions slide but it's time for you two to realize that in order to take these titles away from us it's going to take a whole lot more than becoming cane swinging psychos. You two are going to get a lesson of what true despair is. I want you two to look back at the times where people wanted to take us down. Look what happened to RAGNAROK when we took the titles off of Lannister and Brody and then recently at Grand Rampage when we both dismantle you two and the other half of RAGNAROK in the form of Matt Miles and Aren Mstislav. Sometimes pride can make the most mighty men crumble and you two are the examples of that very fact. I hope you two realize what you are getting yourselves into because the past tapes has proved how vicious we both can be. Look what we did to Vic Vendetta when House Vendetta decided to go to war with us.  Then you turn to our most recent case, The American Dream. The mere thought of it makes me smile but yet sad at the same time because That could very well happen to the both of you. But sadly to say you two can't blame anyone at all, only yourself because this is the path that you two chose to venture on. It kills me a bit that I admire you both so much but as society has taught us that admiration is the furthest thing from understanding an individual. But since that's neither here or there DBV, it's time for both DEDEDE and I crush all hope, aspirations, dreams and ambitions you ever had as a team together. These are the final moments where we will learn if this match will either break you two or make you both into the men that I have a feeling you two can be. But what I want you two to do is to think back on that Voltage and remember the power you had when you had us at your MERCY! I want you relish in the moment where we have been laid defenseless by your hands. I want you two to remember what that power felt like because you two are going to need that for inspiration when you face impossible odds this coming Voltage. But the main reason why I want you both to remember what that power felt like and memorize that moment is because that will be the closest thing you'll ever get to actually obtaining these Unified Tag Team Championships! Your hands are stained with our blood and now it's time for you to repent and pay for the crimes you have committed towards The Savage Ryans'. But the only thing I ask of you two to do is to look at each other, remember the fire that's within you. I want you two to remember each other's faces, your promise to each other when you two entered this company together. I want you two to remember all of that because when entering this match at Voltage you are risking every last thing for this moment, for these titles! Like I have said before motivation and desires are what leads to death to many men and you two are following that same path. We will be the ones that will slowly pick apart every little thing that you BOTH stood for and when your identity has been taken away from you two then there goes your hopes of winning this thing.  Just bare that in mind boys when we all meet because this is going to be a very painful experience and I'm for one looking forward to the collision. 
The Elite-Lord
Post May 8th 2015, 8:18 pm by The Elite-Lord
Athena: Starr Stan, you can taunt away, laying the fraying fabric of your passive-aggressiveness. But Lannister can see through your pride - and your so-called claims on being the "Most Elite" in Lannister's Kingdom. My Sebastian, my husband-to-be - is more than an imposed reason that you see him to be. You see, you see Lannister only as a trophy - a man that you would oh so like to add to your trophy room. But this "Most Elite" Starr Stan hasn't learned his lesson. Not once, not twice... not even the third time, had he. My mighty lion not only gave you that Answers World Championship around your waist - but he's bound to take it as well. Two months ago, Lannister saw you as the lesser of two evils. Accept that fact - and dwell in it if you have to, but do bring awareness to it, Starr. You only sit on that throne of lies because your King let you. Norman Hellion, could still be reigning supreme as a fool's ideal of a champion. Lannister will at least give you a one-up in this regard, for it's better for the current Answers World Champion to be a fool and misconception to his own pride. But speaking of your pride - how the layers of propaganda are on full display for this "America's Champion." You are FAR... FAR away from home, Stan. Wouldn't want to place all those fans of yours on red alert, now would we? Seeing their "champion" collapse to dirt with nothing but mere pompous dignity. Crumbling to your knees - stripped of all capabilities and established claims. You ask what is the next move for Lannister - and this is it. But even if you don't want to see this - you'd surely disbelieve it, too. But Lannister dare not play mind-games with a man who is obviously so constructed in his flawed reign. This "Most Elite" man - who has yet to even have one proud win under his belt since winning that Answers World Championship.

A disqualification over Psycho Brody... pity. A victory over a New Breed Champion... is that your impressive deity? No... nothing about Starr Stan screams impressive. At least not... anymore. The most impressive thing about you Starr, has been you being the benefactor to Lannister's blood feud with Norman Hellion. You've played a game of association - not a slander to you, but that's just how that road beckoned. But now you are to be locked in and surrounded, with the very man that won a Kingdom with his very own hands. While your kingdom, Starr - the one that you say makes you more "Elite" in claim - was won by Lannister as well. If you do rule as a King, Starr Stan... it is on pillars of salt and pillars of sand. You claim to be three steps ahead of me - but where is that exactly, Starr? A footnote to the reign of Lannister's reign of terror? Our King - the TRUE king - does not leave a path, let alone where he is heading. But since I refuse to entail what the future holds - I can at the very least take us back to where we once were. RAGNAROK vs. Elite... a feud in name, a genocide in hindsight. If you were hand-less Starr - you'd still be able to count how many times Elite beat RAGNAROK. And you THINK... after ALL this TIME - you are going to change the very perception and course of history? Oh no, Starr Stan - too much is riding on this match for Lannister to succumb to such a humbling victory. Our wedding day is on the 'morrow - and what better way to celebrate it with Crowns on our heads, and championship gold strapped around the waist. In fact, you could say that this is to be a fairytale - with an ending so sweet that perhaps Sunday is the end of it all for us.

You are no King of mine, Starr Stan. You are no champion, either. The sooner you realize that tomorrow night - the sooner your legacy's suffering ends. You've made a nice career for yourself, Stan - you are heralded as one of the best EAW has had grace its halls in tenure. But time eventually catches up to everyone, Stan - and looks as if your time has run out in not only your reign - but your relevancy. That championship you never deserved gave you a glimmer of hope to maintaining such a relevant status on the EAW structure - but not for long. You question Lannister's claim as King - yet you do not know the mistake you had just made. Especially when you consider that if being world champion ever made you king - then why are there more champions in the history of EAW than there are Kings? You consider your "crown" in that of the Answers World Championship as more prestigious than Lannister's Kingdom. This will surely anger my King - but hey... this is what you asked for, Stan. 

You asked for a Steel Cage. You asked for King Lannister - an admiring gesture, however anything but diligent decision-making. Now, we are far from religious people - but I do offer you a foreshadowing perception. When you keep knocking on the devil's door... eventually, somebody's going to answer you.

And Lannister is about to show you... that some mistakes... You never stop paying for. House Lannister, the Kingdoms of Elite and Extreme - send you their regards.
Brian Daniels
Post May 8th 2015, 12:24 am by Brian Daniels
Shh, Dubian... can you hear that?

Sit there, quietly, listen...

That's what it sounds like when you're not complaining for once.

Now onto more important matters, that I wish would disregard a rivalry I am growing bored of - the succession that follows my solidified victory at the Grand Rampage. I could choose to ignore the fact that I'm now entitled to call myself a "co-winner"... I wish that the differences between Devan Dubian and I were settled, but this ongoing conflict between him and I is far from closure. He's given a strand of hope now, just enough to feed the beast that's become his grisly arrogance. It's a common enemy - not of mine, but of his; the repetition of the same thoughts, with every attempt to suggest that his assessment has grown into a factual allegation. I can't put my finger on it --- oh, wait, I can. There's nothing better he can use to "startle" me, it's the same schtick procedure... "you're using me to resurrect your career", it's so frequently addressed, that I'm starting to believe that any argument that you have against me is being used to neglect the fact that you had no career before you defeated me. You should know by now that I unquestionably despise reliving the past, but you're forcing my hand to constantly bring it up once again. I know I haven't had anything running for me for quite some time, but you? You wore the same exact shoes that I did for just as long or even longer. Your life is dictated by hypocrisy, you've allowed it to consume you, you've endorsed it to the point where you've defined the meaning of being a hypocrite. It's going to be a privilege, not only to be the one that shatters your so called "destiny", but to force you back in the loop of a line of men. I used to adore Cinderella stories, you know that? The hero, who's strives for the entirety of their life, to finally reach grandeur as their happy ending occurs. It's what motivated me to further build a legacy in this company... it's what I now have grown to hate. What do you personally deem worthy to have such a prestigious destiny such as yours? The struggle? The battle? Or maybe you enjoy the thrill of the chase, but haven't realized how difficult the victory is once the chase concludes.

I have met very few humble men in this company, ones that never felt inclined to glory, but took their career step-by-step to achieve it. I would like to consider myself as one of the proud members of that group of people, to no longer seek redemption for my mistakes, but to reconstruct a magnificent career. I've taken more than one opportunity for granted, but no more. I take honor in being the first inductee to the 2015 Hall of Fame class. It's reminded me that; when I thought I had nothing else to prove to anyone, I was only half-correct. I need to prove to myself that I can still compete on that high standing level among the likes of Heart Break Boy, Y2Impact, and Jaywalker. I don't set a standard to mimic their grandeur, but help inspire the generations to come. By doing that I have only one set goal in mind; become the Answers World Champion. And so my greatest tribulation will begin by reuniting with an old friend of mine, Xavier Williams. I fully recognize our rich history together, Tyler, and that your current strife isn't set with me, but I can't help to look at you... and see my World Heavyweight Championship that I never lost. It's always puzzled me, no, actually - it hasn't. I know for a fact, that if I didn't leave this company in the fashion that I exited in... I would have extended my first reign into a far greater one than what it became. I don't blame you for picking up on an opportunity like that - I would of done the same thing that you did then. Which is why I kindly suggest you take no bitterness in me taking the higher grounds and justifying my claim upon that World Heavyweight Championship. I know it has no important to me now, but I need to set an example for Starr Stan and Devan Dubian. I won't fall to my knees for them, I won't suffer defeat. It's been far too long since I've triumphed as much as I have not. I don't intend to walk into Pain for Pride with a chip on my shoulder, with insufferable losses. I'm changing everything for the better in my benefit - you are just aligned with the wrong man, at the wrong time. I know a tag match may mean little to nothing to you, Dubian, but I'll very well show you how to disgrace a man.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post May 7th 2015, 11:58 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
Last week I shocked the world. At the very first Maxwell Dachs’ Intergalactic Championship Open Challenge, I defeated "The Legendary" Sekaiichi. How many others in the entirety of EAW can say the same thing? This just further cements my legacy as the most talented wrestler in this company. I proved everyone wrong and foiled EAW’s plans.

Because you see, EAW is still trying to hold me back. I’m being a nice enough guy to have an open challenge for my championship. And EAW knows that nobody on the current roster can beat me! So they send a washed up former EAW legend to try and beat me! And I ruined their plans to stop me from letting out the truth about what is actually going behind the curtain! But I can’t yet reveal what’s happening because I need more power and influence because my Intergalactic Title isn’t enough! And seeing as how I am the true winner of the Grand Rampage match, I will be in the main event of Pain for Pride. And that is where I will win the title granting me even more power than I already have! And when when I have both titles I will have the power to take over this company and reveal the truth of the horrible things they are doing.

And I will continue proving that I am truly the best wrestler in the company. And I will do this by continuing to do my open challenge and defeating every single opponent who comes in my way. No matter what. If someone has the audacity to ignorantly think that they can step into this ring defeat me, I don’t care! I’m not afraid any man, woman, child, or freaks like Carlos Rosso or Vance Tybull! I welcome any and all comers!

I’m even man enough to put my title on the line during my open challenge. So that anyone has the opportunity to prove themselves even if the oppressive EAW management won’t allow it! But, I am sick and tired of them sending out these corporate yes men like Sekaiichi to try and cover up the truth! So that is why I’m doing another round of the challenge so, I can continue to show everyone how damn good I am in the ring!
Nasir Escobar
Post May 7th 2015, 11:31 pm by Nasir Escobar
NCSVNOIWQBFUOWBCOUVHWCUOBQWUO

ACSBOUNBIPCBISDBIOQEBIPQFWNIPFWQN

D3DNNVIBEIQBQWBEQCOLQNCIWDIOWDH

Error 404

Scanning Data

[[The camera opens up to the same dim lit room as yesterday as the shadow of a figure stands in front of the light.]]

Hello my friends, it is I, Cyrus again. So A-Will...you believe that I don't understand. Trust me I don't claim to be perfect by any means. I know I am a flawed being just like every other person walking this god forsaken rock we call home. The difference between me and all those 'others' you mentioned A-Will is that their flaws hamper them, I use my flaws and make them my strength. I take my weaknesses and exentuate my positive attributes with them. I know my sanity can be questioned. I embrace that. Everyone is crazy on the inside. I just feel it gives me more character. I don't appear as a bland meat bag like you A-Will. You have no personality whatsoever. You're just a wrestler, nothing special. To make matters worse you're ignorant. You blame yourself for all your failures but still believe I will bring my downfall tomorrow.

When I think about it that way I wonder who the crazy one is. But then again your ignorance blinds you from the truth. The cold hearted truth that you are uninteresting and miniscule in the grand scheme of things. But you did say one thing that struck me more than anything else. The fact that you believe I have nothing interesting to say is peculiar. I'm not surprised you think this, as I have been very secretive to you so far. And I will continue to be for the coming weeks. I do in fact have lots of information to give, but not now. It would all be way too confusing at the moment. For now A-Will my dear man, you should soley be concerned with making it out of Dynasty in one piece.

The reason I say this is because tomorrow A-Will I will show you all another side of me that I cannot reviel to you all right now. The vicious, crazed, battle hungry, blood thirsty side of me. The side of me that only comes out inside of the squared circle. When the lights shine bright and the crowd looks on. The cameras are flashing and the commentators are spewing out their typical garbage. The entertainment as we like to call it is very very entertaining for me. Entertaining in the way that I get to crush little bugs like you. Insects, or better yet pests if you would. You are a stepping stone A-Will. Always have been and always will be. Just accept your fate tomorrow chum. It will make the sting of defeat much, much less painful for you...

[[The camera fades away with the words you echoeing repeatedly.]]
Devan Dubian
Post May 7th 2015, 9:41 pm by Devan Dubian
I believed that by being on the path that I am, my destiny would just come to me.

And I proved that at Grand Rampage. 

I have only been preaching about my grandeur for the past few months and if it took a rather effortless match with some of the tragic elitists I have ever seen in my life to prove that to you people then I am stunned. I thought you people were suppose to be experts at recognizing talents given the expertise criticism you hand out to everyone each and every single week. Surely you anticipated that I would go on a wreaking havoc of the entire roster and end up winning one of the greatest events of the year, but oh you did not. For the past few months, you pundits have dug as far as the end of the litter to find someone's coattails to jump back on just to spite me. It is elitist after elitist and then there is Brian Daniels, the self proclaimed co winner of the Grand Rampage with myself. Have I not disgraced the man enough this year? It hasn't even been a fair feud for the betting line has favored me every single time we have squared off this year. There was once a time where your name would strike fear and glory but those days are long gone Brian. I am aware that you were able to share the spoils with me two weeks ago but do not get over your head. It was clear as day that your feet were the first guests to the floor but I am not surprised that this company in condolence, in attempt to revitalize your fallen career gave you the acknowledgement of being a co victor. I will admit that irks to me realize that a man who has become a victim at the bottom of the triangle has to share my triumphs with me but knowing that this presents me with an opportunity to get rid of the one fellow who has been pulling me down since the moment we started sharing the ring, I cannot help but feel a bit relieved. It does come as a revelation to me that of the many choices you had to get yourself back on top, you chose to take the path that basically confirms before the match has even started that you will not be victorious. If you choose to duel either of the other two world champions not named Starrstan, at least you have a fair chance of walking out of the match world champion. However to mark your own indiscretion and death, you have chosen to participate in a triple threat against Starrstan and myself. I have done all I can in my attempt to prove to you that you do not deserve or rather do not carry the merits needed to participate in this match but if you believe false retribution is more important than an actual chance at prosperity, then so be it. You play your own cards but I'll let you know here Brian, the result at Pain for Pride will be no different than from the one we have constantly seen on replay in the past few months. You simply just do not carry that component anymore so whilst you enjoy your false spoiled victory with these so called critics, I will be doing the same thing I have been doing for months - remaining triumphant. 

It seems like the perfect time to settle down and relax for I have just won the Grand Rampage. The one event that I constantly dreamed of winning became a reality not too long and that should have been reason enough to put my feet down and see to it that I take it easily till Pain for Pride rolled around. What happened at my celebratory decision on Showdown last week was not planned whatsoever in fruition however, words and emotions were exchanged and I got mine get the best of me. I will not admit to being wrong because the matter of fact is that everything I preached on about that night was nothing far from wrong. What I had to say about Brian Daniels was no more different than what I have had to say about him every time we have come face to face. What Tyler Parker had to say about Xavier Williams was a bit unexpected, however not untrue. The matter of fact remains that Xavier Williams is a champion of the circumstance, not one who has actually had to climb that steep ladder of struggle in order to get there. Tyler Parker and Starrstan are a victim of the cause, heck, even Brian Daniels is a victim of the cause and soon I will be able to admit that I too am a victim of the cause. You on the other hand took beneficiary of the situation that surrounded you and have the nerve to actually admit that I am not a challenge for you. I know that winning the world title is suppose to boost your ego, however I did not realize that it made you a sufferer to ignorance as well. You know as well as I that we have never fully engaged ourselves in an individual fight inside in that ring and if we were to in our current stage, I would end up humbling the man who is suppose to be leading a brand of his own. Your share of wins have all been circumstantial and good fortune is a factor in order to the climb the reigns here in this company but not when it determines your whole career. None of what you have achieved in your career has been done by your sheer talent, you have been riding on your high horse with good luck all the way to your world championship. The bitter thing is though that once that lucky dice stops rolling, it will be perplexing to see one of the high knights of this company get worked off his horse and not know how to work inside a ring. Your offer to me on Showdown in facing you for your world championship at Pain for Pride was a kind one and I would have taken it had I not need the craving for a real challenge. Unlike your first world championship, I do not intend to win one of the most prestigious world titles in a small baffle against an contemptible champion. If I want my story written right, I will fight against the one man who started all of this, Starrstan himself. Do not flatter yourself with fabricated comments and requests when you already know the answer Xavier Williams. You and your partner Brian Daniels share more than just a ludicrous name, you share the same idea of fictitious glory. Best luck to the lot of you.

On the other hand, I find myself teaming with Tyler Parker. We share no relation but we work towards the same goal with as just an identical past, so all of your fears of a perfect amazing tag team will come true. Every man requires a short alliance and one with Tyler Parker himself will automatically be assuring me victory. Our triumph remains imminent.
Impact
Post May 7th 2015, 5:34 pm by Impact
You're right, Charles. I'm a record six-time World Champion, an esteemed member of the EAW Hall of Fame, and the legend whose coattails every elitist wants to ride. And you know what? None of that matters. The reason I've won championships and flourished so consistently is because I don't harp on what I have done. I don't walk to the ring assured of my victory because of the titles or the matches I've won, but because of the invaluable experience that I have gained through it all. In fact, I'd venture to say it's because my losses have acquainted me with my mortality that I've gained a sense of urgency the likes of which no one else possesses, yourself notwithstanding. I know that victory isn't promised. I know that championships aren't promised. Hell, I know that opportunities themselves aren't promised. There's a certain breed of half-wit polluting EAW as I speak at this very moment, the kind of people that believe they're being held out of the spotlight because the older generation are shining in what they feel should be their place. They're not privy to the reality that it isn't how long you've been around that paves the way for your future prospects, but whether or not you're intelligent enough to position yourself for success. I know that, and it gives me an advantage that guys like yourself lack. I delight in the suffering and hardship of wrestlers who trudge their feet through the mud, trip, and fall on their faces. It has always been brain, not brawn, that wins championships, and you showed the world quite clearly on Voltage that this is a concept of which you are painfully unfamiliar. I told Zack Crash what the word on the street was, I said what I had to say, and I guess you took it heart, Charlie, didn't you? Out of spite and jealousy, no doubt, you came out and attacked me before my first match back in what otherwise would've been a resounding statement to the rest of roster that I'm putting them on notice. I'll give credit to you for taking me by surprise, something few I've crossed paths with in my long history have proven themselves capable of. But in my mind, you have now cast the first stone, and like so many others who have crumbled before my feet, you've given me the "OK" to make sure you end up exactly like them. 

As much as you say you've never forgotten that brutal attack I put out on you last year, we all know that would be the last thing in your mind had you done your job and won the EAW Championship off of Xaver Williams at the Grand Rampage. Nothing more than water under the bridge. Yet, in your search for purpose, you've fallen back on the same history that you've denounced and tried so hard to put in your past; and it has led you to me. None of my past accomplishments matter in the here and now according to you, and I'll readily agree with this notion, but somehow it's okay to justify an attack on me under the pretense that I gave you some bruises last year? For that to be true, you'd have to be actively seeking vengeance against all the inmates who tormented you for over a year in and out of your cell. If I were you, I'd be far more angry with everything that was done to me in prison than a petty beating you received outside of it. A guy like you, I'm sure you've gotten beaten and battered your fair share in the past; which begs the question, why me? You think I didn't do enough to help you build up your name over the past few months simply by being your manager? It is because of ME that people know who YOU are. It is because of me that you even had a chance to capture the EAW World Championship at Grand Rampage. No matter the underlying purpose behind it, I gave an ex-con an opportunity that no one else would, and in return I've received contempt in the form of a vicious, blindsided attack. I've been forced to listen in on the verbal diarrhea you've been spewing out of your unsightly mouth, and all because of what? Because I gave you an opportunity? Because I picked you up when you were down? Because I made the name Charlie Scene recognizable by putting it next to mine? I allowed you to be immediately noticed by everyone simply by letting you in my presence, and I get disrespect in return for it. I put you in the limelight, and as sure as the sky is blue, I can take you out of it.

What many of you may not know is that I suffered debilitating injuries in the grueling, career-shortening Extreme Elimination Chamber at which I defended my Answers World Championship and subsequently lost it as a result of these same injuries at the tail end of 2013. I returned much sooner than my doctors advised, coming back less than five months after I sustained what would've been a career-ending injury for any lesser wrestler. You may have recalled my many losses in my last stint, culminating with Tyler Parker scoring consecutive falls on me and winning at Pain for Pride as I took some time to ponder what my next step would be. I went into my doctor's office the next day, and I was told that I'd never wrestle again. I always had faith, but even I, in all my stubbornness and pride, knew it would be ill-advised to lace up the boots and step into the ring the next week as if I hadn't been a shell of my former self in the weeks preceding Pain for Pride and especially at the famed "Pinnacle of Wrestling" itself. I never gave up hope. I carefully plotted my return every single step of the way, and becoming the Voltage General Manager was all part of it. The worst part was having to listen to the whining cries of guys who couldn't hold my jock on their best day and my worst, having to acquiesce and become an accomplice in the brand transition from "extremist" to "elitist." I put myself through rehab none of you faint-hearted, craven sheep could handle for months on end, all with the end goal that I would make my grand re-entrance as an EXTREMIST into this company and prove to everyone that my days of conquering the competition in EAW are not over; they have only just begun. The rehab, the precarious nature and the uncertainty of whether or not I would ever step inside a ring as an active competitor again, the ridicule that I've had to endure over the past few months, stooping down to the level of what once were ants fit only to be crushed beneath my golden shoe, large enough to stomp on their entire bodies... Not Xavier Williams, not Starr Stan, not Tyler Parker, not Jaywalker, not Mr. DEDEDE, not Heart Break Boy, and certainly not Charlie Scene... Only me. None of them can do what I can do. It will be with great satisfaction that I show this.

"Y2Impact has returned," they cry.
Grace Izumi
Post May 7th 2015, 11:13 am by Grace Izumi
*In a scene so clichéd, it may as well be a trope, Dr. Eddie Hawke is sitting at his desk, tapping impatiently as he stares weary daggers through GI Styles, who is sitting a lot more casually and carefree compared to his manager. GI lifts up his shirt, and adjusts some of the bandages he has around his waist from getting Speared through the barricade by Lucian Black, which in turn causes the good doctor to lift off his glasses and bury his head in his hands*

Dr. Hawke: So…I kind of hoped that would go better. I mean we still tied but…

*GI shrugs nonchalantly and starts scratching his elbow*

Dr. Hawke: You know, I wish you would take this a bit more seriously. You are supposed to be a monster, and while you do a lot of downright sickening things in that ring…And don’t worry, I still love that you are capable of doing that…But when you’re just sitting here looking like you don’t give two squirts of piss about what happens.

*A sudden crack of knuckles can be heard, as GI reaches out to his manager’s oak desk, and firmly places his hand firmly on it. Where his eyes were so relaxed and carefree, they suddenly turned to a violent and cold as they would be in battle. Dr. Hawke, while being far from intimidated now turns his look from frustration to intrigue. GI gives off a curt nod to his psychiatrist and manager, before smirking once again and sitting back*

Dr. Hawke: Well…I guess I can work with that. Well, good. You may not have won against Black, but our story is not done my friend…Our story is not done.

*Both men lean back and smile at each other, as the feed turns to black*
Carlos Rosso
Post May 7th 2015, 10:42 am by Carlos Rosso
The Calm Before The Red Storm

Cape Town, South Africa 

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Cape_Town_Jun_09_s%20compress%20136

:: Carlos and Poison have arrived to their destination in Cape Town, an upscale tourist hotel and resort ahead of Carlos’s match with Hurricane Hawk. The two of them are idly playing a chess game while talking.:: 

Poison: Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in South Africa! They have it all, beaches, shopping, restaurants, great jewelry stores, beaches, a lot of fun things to do…did I mention beaches? I now you have a big match tomorrow but we have to go see the beach or something. We’ve done nothing but train the whole week! 

Carlos: Of course that’s what was done….you saw to it.

Poison: Hey! You’re the one who wanted to train at three in the morning and dragged me into it! I should be getting paid time and a half for that crap! 

Carlos: Well: Don’t worry about it. Very soon, all the effort that we have put in will be worth it. Tomorrow night we take care of Hurricane Hawk. Permanently. As long as he is on Dynasty and allowed to roam free, he can campaign for a title match that he in now shape or form truly deserves. 

Poison: Are you worried that someone else might get involved in this? GI or perhaps someone else? I’ll be at ringside like usual if you like….but I’m a bit worried about this Doctor. Something about him has struck me the wrong way ever since you and GI teamed up a while ago. He’s creepy.

Carlos: I don’t know. Something still tells me, makes me wonder if he’s doing what’s best for GI or best for HIMSELF. GI Styles has never to my knowledge had a communication problem. He would tell you something bothered him, made him happy. Check, by the way.

:: Poison grumbles a bit before moving a rook to protect her king.:: 

Poison: So what are you saying? 

Carlos: Sheep are easily dealt with and dispersed if we strike the shepherd. If GI doesn’t start coming clean soon, we may have to send a message to our old friend by taking away his mouthpiece, his guiding light, his bridge to the “outside” world if you will. I don’t know much about this Doctor of his but I don’t like being talked to in that way by some suit. I have a right mind to just punch him in the face on principle….but I’ll be patient. 

Poison: Are you going to watch anymore film on Hawk or train anymore? I know you like to get in a good workout the night before matches but you may want to rest a little bit. This is a match that can pretty much launch you into the top contender spot. 

Carlos: No more study of Hawk is really necessary. He’s just another guy. He was a Hall of Fame talent, a former World Champion. But WAS and IS are two different things. I’ve seen Hawk too many times to be concerned by anything that he does. He’s decidedly average now. 

Poison: Are you worried that Devan Dubian or Brian Daniels may come and challenge Tyler for his title? 

Carlos:: You’re full of random questions today. You sound like a reporter. Check.

Poison: Ah, mou! Damn it…..I’m just trying to help you plan for every contingency here! The whole situation on Dynasty is a mess! Most of the other legitimate contenders are stuck fighting each other. This could be the absolute perfect time to swoop in and take what we want from Tyler Parker.

Carlos: This is why you’re shit at chess. You read too much into everything. Chess, like in life, you have to be a bit more subtle. Not every move has to be flashy or belligerent to have effect. 

Poison: Says the guy who punches people in the face for a living.

Carlos: I’ve mellowed out over the years. I still go punching people in the face when I have to, but sometimes, just like last week on Dynasty….sometimes the most subtle of movements can make the biggest difference in all the world. 

Poison: That was pretty clever to distract GI like that, but really…what if he had attacked you instead of just stare angrily? 

Carlos: I’d fight back. Again though, no need in taking any unnecessary actions just yet. Tomorrow, we shoot down the Golden Hawk, then we move on to whatever is in store for us. The timing of our momentum going forward seems to be near-perfect. With the majority of the Dynasty roster swallowed up in petty finger pointing and name calling we are focused on the ultimate prize. That is why in the end, we will win. Checkmate.

Poison: EH!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:: She looks down at the chess board in total disbelief before swatting some of the pieces on the floor and grabbing her jacket.:: 

Poison: We’re going out to eat! YOU are buying! 

::As she storms out of the room in a huff, Carlos picks up his king and queen chess pieces.:: 

Carlos: I’m fortunate to have such a thoughtful queen. I wonder….what is this Doctor to GI? He’s too weak and incompetent to be a queen and obviously isn't the right gender. I know GI well enough to know he doesn't swing that way. Is he a bishop? A rook? A cowardly, shrewd knight? Just a pawn to distract me from something else? Before I make my next move, I think more has to be learned.

::Carlos stands up and tosses the two chess pieces aside and heads for the door.::
ThePizzaBoy
Post May 7th 2015, 8:53 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens up inside a sound booth with the EAW logo plastered across the wall in te background.  Standing in the foreground, Barney M. Bailey sneers into the camera with Percy at his side, arms crossed, looking all business, as if a great bear has been awoken.

BMB: Jamie O'Hara, 'Tomorrow's Legend', 'Yesterday's Sap'.  You call my boy wet behind the ears?  Pfft.  You question the integrity of me? A man whose led other men to gold?!  While you were making 'tomorrow's legend' in your diaper, I was cleanin' out the box office and takin' 15%!  You call me George Costanza?!  What does that even mean!?  I mean literally, who is that!?

Percy breaks his intimidating gaze on the camera long enough to glance down at his throwback employer in disbelief, before locking gazes with the lens again with a slight shrug, sensing no tone of jest in Barney's voice.

BMB: Where do you get off questionin' my credentials Mr. Former Somebody?!  'Tomorrow's Legend?' more like 'yesterday's news!'  Me? I'm representin' an all-time great, an undefeated dynamo, and the man who'll walk into Cash in the Vault undefeated,and walk out with a spotless record intact and a briefcase in hand, and you can take that to the bookies!  Now, let's talk abou-

Suddenly, there's a great pounding off camera.  With one casual glance from Barney, Percy bounds toward the noise.

BMB: You let'em in here, and you'll be walkin' home from South Korea!

Barney jumps as Percy comes stumble-stepping backwards and the Pizza Boy walks into frame, breathing heavily.  Barney stands by apprehensively, looking as if he wants to help the boy catch his wind, but afraid of the consequences.

BMB: I thought you were training.

PB: I was, until Silent Bob here disappeared, leaving me without a spotter on the bench press.  It took me 15 minutes to get out from under that dumbbell...what's going on here?

Pizza Boy looks around the room with an accusatory glare, before landing his gaze on the camera.

PB: Oh, we cutting a little promo for the match?  Answering back to Jamie O'Hara? Why wasn't I invited?

BMB: We uh...knew you were upset over his last little piece on you.

PB: UPSET!? ME!? Nooooo...that doesn't seem like me.  It's not like that guy can see the forest for the trees.

BMB: Exactly what I was-

PB: Shut up, Barney.  Just...shut up.  You think I'm an idiot? Know what? Don't answer that, you do.  Otherwise you wouldn't be so surprised by my presence here, or baffled by me figuring out why we're still stuck in EAW overseas while a bunch of thugs wait for us  at the airport in New York.  I know you've been betting against me.  I know that's why you talk a big game about 'the streak' and shove me in some run down gymnasium to train with a mute mere hours before my matches.  Sure, you cover your tracks well, you interfere here or there, making it look convincing so the sharks in Korea don't catch wise to your game, but they don't, do they? Because I keep winning, you keep losing, and you keep talking.

Barney hangs his head in shame, but the Pizza Boy doesn't drop his glare.  Barney looks at PB in disbelief, motions to Percy with a nod of his head, and they both silently leave the booth with Pizza Boy locked on them like a tractor beam as they exit.  As the studio door closes, the beam is broken, and PB snaps his angry face toward the camera.

PB: You two should go bowling sometime, Jamie.  You two have a lot in common.  You cover your bases, talk a big game, but hold no sincerity to your words.  You talk bad about me out of one side of your mouth, which is fine, I deserve to be discredited, but the real slap in the face comes when you act like somehow my lucky streak doesn't affect you when you become win number 6 to the lucky one.  Jamie...what's Hades done since losing to me? better yet, let's play 'way back machine' and talk about victim number one, Kerry Keller.  He raged against the machine, like you, like everyone else that's fallen to me, and now he's set to wrestle in some dirt mall for WMW last I checked.  What'll happen to you? Mr. Defame a Division that He Was Once King of? Do you think that division's going to be there for you to go back to when you fall down the ladder...sorry, poor choice of words, you're not getting anywhere near a ladder anytime soon if I can help it.  And I can, and that's the uncertainty I hear in your voice as you try to act unimpressed by that joke named 'Pizza Boy.'  You're not so certain if it's luck anymore.  Luck doesn't beat a guy like Hades.  Luck doesn't take down a champion like Tarah, either.  And let me give you a little insight; squat little men who wear toupees and disavow any knowledge of 90's pop-culture also don't win matches.  Having 'it' does, and I'm coming around to the idea that I just might have 'it'. 'It's' not refined, 'it's' not seasoned, but even a smart mouthed 'cool guy millennial' like yourself who takes nothing seriously because caring isn't 'hip' sees it.  You see what could be the true future of EAW, and it scares you.  Hell, it scares me, but you know something? I'm not treating the prospect of  being the face of a company's brand like it's below me.  See, out in the work industry, guys like you don't stick around for long because you see everything as a dead end not worthy of your time to work for it.  If I told you that I was in line to become Shift Manager at Bo and Ty's Pizza Parlor before this wrestling thing came about and killed my career in fast food, you wouldn't bat an eyelash at it, because to you it means nothing until it's handed to you, and when you drop the ball, to you, it becomes nothing again.  You're like a baby that lacks object permanence.  And that's really what you are, isn't it?  That's what everyone but Tarah's been to me since I've stepped into this company; a baby...babies that can kick my ass, but babies nonetheless.  Kerry cried because no one paid attention to him, that crowd member cried because he doesn't understand the consequences of stepping over that barricade, Hades cried when a new kid popped up and became the apple of EAW's eye.  No wonder you guys run around half naked; you don't know better.   How about you earn something for once? Eat your peas, get your dessert. Dirty your boots, get a new toy.  Realize that every day can't be spent walking in the park, regardless to how small and menial a task might seam to you when it presents itself.  And you, James.  Quit being a fickle brat.  The toy's broken because you broke it.  If the New Breed title's lost any shine, it's not because of the champion holding it, it's because of the man before him.  And just because you grow weary of your broken trinket, doesn't mean you get a shiny new toy in it's place.  I swear, is every wrestler like this?...Am I going to be like this when I finally do actually win something?  If that's the case, then 'Tomorrow's Future' is already here, and as the Who once sang, I'm not prepared to 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss," I wont be fooled again!

PB suddenly loses steam.  His shoulders slump forward with a huge sigh, and the fire leaves his eyes.

PB:  People keep telling me that I should quit being beholding and humble to every single person I step across the ring from that has the credentials and experience to beat me.  Maybe I should, because it appears that everyone here's afraid to get a little bit of marinara under their nails.  Jamie O'Hara, you talk down to me with more than just a twinge of false praise in your tone while fighting with your ego over whether or not you should be trembling in your boots when you and I meet and put tomorrow on the line.  Despite your training, despite your accomplishments, despite your bravado, I'm willing to say that I'm lowering myself to face a man, no, not a man, a 'boy' for once, because if you really can't take pride in your accomplishments, then you really never deserved them, just as I really don't deserve to go into Pain For Pride and literally climb the ladder of success, stepping on the heads of deserving men who don't mind bleeding for this sport to get to the top of the food chain.  Maybe that's why EAW keeps putting me against guys like you.  Everyone I've faced has been more than ready to be the next big thing, but that ego keeps getting in the way and costing them.  I'm no wonder boy, I'm no dynamo, no natural to this sport, but more than anything, more than anyone that I've encountered so far, again, save Tarah, I'm not all that afraid of working for and appreciating what I have, because I know that I earned it.  Tomorrow's not your day, O'Hara.  To quote a more modern band, and to get out of the head space of Barney Bailey, to paraphrase the Kills, 'The Future Starts Slow."

PB makes a slitting motion toward his throat, and turns to leave the sound booth just as the camera cuts off
Jamie O'Hara
Post May 7th 2015, 3:59 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo I
Stairway To Heaven

Once upon a time I stood in a ring surrounded by steel. It arched up over my head with a hole cut out at the very top. A briefcase hung above and a ladder stood before me like a stairway to heaven. This briefcase represented redemption; it represented a chance to put to bed the failures of the years prior, my attempts to reclaim a particular world championship. So much in such a small case of metal. Fast forward three years and I can imagine myself in the same position except there is no steel surrounding me and the briefcase that hangs over me represents something entirely different. It represents a chance to become world champion, any world champion, whenever I damn well please. Cash In The Vault, well any match of its kind really, can be seen as two things; a carrot that dangles from a stick in front of you when you know you’re close but you need that motivation, that determination to ensure a successful cash in OR you already know where you stand, you already know how close you are, it’s just insurance. It seems bitching after you’re defeated has become a popular trend around here and if some believe they’re well and truly above Cash In The Vault then so be it; less people to stand in my way, more people to mock when I cash it in before they even taste success.

But the power…how could anyone think it’s not worth it?

I watched countless championship matches from last July through to March, moments where Xavier Williams could have cashed in; each time my eyes would look down hallways surrounding the curtain, waiting for him to storm through, briefcase in hand…referee by his side. It’s something that doesn’t just play on the minds of the champions, their challengers. Anyone interested, anyone invested in that moment waits eagerly for it. And while I can’t say the manner in which he cashed it in, became the EAW Champion is one that I support, it shows just how much leverage it has. So people can bitch, people can moan, people can stand in rings, stand in locker rooms, stand in a dark ally and cut some rubbish piece about deserving and wanting and pleading for that chance, I’ll climb each rung, ring that briefcase down and know exactly the sort of power I hold in my hands.

Of course however that is still too far away. Seven weeks, no? And like most things in life, nothing of worth comes for free. My homecoming last week was so rudely interrupted by two men I still struggle to even understand. It’s 2015 and it doesn’t surprise me at all that a boy named The Pizza Boy is having success in EAW. I’m really just waiting for a guy named Scrotie McBoogerballs to appear. Truth be told, I thought The Pizza Boy was a flash in the pan, one like so many to just nab a few wins, become the talk of the town and just fade away to become a faint memory of what could have been. So my apologies for not even recongising your victories, your accomplishments but I’m sure someone who’s defeated Hades and Nova, regardless of circumstances is worthy of being watched closely. A win is a win, right? A great underdog story is being formed right before my very eyes and it almost brings a tear to my eye to see you rise so quickly and even find love in the process. Oh how sweet. A woman to tend to your wounds after I cave your face in with my boot. I was at one stage thinking Stark was living in Walt Disney’s arse but you’re the living proof his magic isn’t bound by films and books.

You…you don’t know much about me, right? That a loss to you, a loss at Pain For Pride in that match would be the end of me? You talk as if everything that I want to be and everything I wish to accomplish all rests on what I do here and now but you couldn’t be further from the truth. I was raised to be someone who dusts the dirt off whenever he gets knocked down, he doesn’t let defeats and moments of sorrow hold him back. Yes, losing to you could be a knock to my ego especially after it was beaten about two weeks ago losing at Grand Rampage. I perceived myself as God to the New Breed division but I was undone; if it weren’t for my upbringing I’d most likely be walking around with my head in the dumps. Back to the point, my ego is battered, my confidence somewhat dipped but by no means does it will shatter into a million pieces by losing to you. I mean, that’s just for me, for you as someone whose time has been full of luck and making the most of opportunities a defeat on Voltage, ending your hopes of winning that briefcase could kill you. I’m not a blind fool, this isn’t some new, strange, foreign position on the proverbial ladder for me, I know exactly where I stand and what I need to do. The briefcase? Isn’t the be all and end all of Jamie O’Hara, it won’t define me just like the New Breed title didn’t but it doesn’t mean I’m just going to lay down and allow you to walk into the match where fate can somehow muster up yet another great escape. A wise man takes whatever comes his way and adjusts to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved. I’ll be honest, I didn’t see this as my path, but it’s one that I’m quickly adopting and I have no plans to act like “some people” and begin thinking I deserve more, or I don’t need it.

I don’t see you as anything less than a capable opponent even if you don’t believe it yourself. Sure, with no chance of interference, no distractions I would most likely put you down inside a minute but you’ve got an ace up your sleeve at all times and I’m well aware of that. The last two times I didn’t give my opponents enough credit, enough respect, I lost and one cost me my strap. I won’t make that same mistake going forward with you or with anyone else. I expect nothing but actions far from noble and respectable from someone in your position so don’t try and sell me the idea that you aren’t a good person because I accepted that a long, long time ago. You’ve defeated Hades The Hellraiser and Tarah Nova but you’ve yet to step into the ring with someone like me, someone who’s got the weight of so much on his shoulders and an expectation to deliver when it matters; qualifying for this match matters. Defeating me isn’t the death of pro wrestling’s future, I will always find a way to where and what I want. This talk of putting such a stop to my rise, making it seem to dreadful oh this brings me so many flashbacks of the last few months; tear jerking memories. Your tenacity thus far has been admirable but ultimately pointless, there is only outcome, a predetermined winner and he doesn’t deliver pizzas in his spare time. You can try to convince me of this and that, throw in your idiotic mouth piece and well I wish I was still the New Breed champion so this could be a back and forth ordeal for weeks to come. Speaking of which…

Barney…M…Bailey is it? For whatever reason your voice, your tone reminds me of George Costanza. Loud, arrogant, delusional. There’s plenty of layers to you Bailey  isn’t there but I want to know one thing, your intentions. Surely you’ll say it’s whatever best for The Pizza Boy but considering how quick you were to interrupt me last week wishing for a New Breed title match and then to throw him into the deep end well perhaps you can see where I’m left a little confused. I wonder if you simply want to ride the coattails of an underdog? Wait, what am I saying? I have little to no idea but what I do know is that your boy won’t leave a damn scratch on me come Voltage and I really couldn’t care less about his little love affair with Maddie and how delusional he becomes when a woman tickles his fancy. And here you are, telling me that I’m not quite there? Kid? You know who I am, right? You know what I have done for the last eight months? Tell me, of all the great victories The Pizza Boy and seemingly you have added to the list, what do you have to show for it? Easy answer, nothing. So, Mr. M Bailey before you begin to question whether or not I’m there yet or not, I think it’s wise to take a quick look at the lack of accolades you two have accumulated. 

For all of your wins, for your victories, this isn’t your place. You’ve done well to remain undefeated for so long against such opponents but it all ends on Voltage. Your first defeat, a mountain standing in the road of The Pizza Boy’s great underdog story. You have every right to be filthy with Barney M Bailey, he has robbed you of your place in such a match. You know what? After all this talk, I have yet to formally introduce myself; I’m Jamie O’Hara, Tomorrow’s Legend, the very future of EAW and my place at Pain For Pride is at the top of a ladder with a championship shot in my hands. You will not stand between me and that.
Montell Smooth
Post May 7th 2015, 12:36 am by Montell Smooth
Ladies and gentleman, you are now in the presence of the Greatest Elitist of all time, the man who epitomizes perfection, THE Alpha Male, THE essence of excellence, Montell Smooth. Don't you feel lucky? Well you should.

It looks as if I made someone angry. It looks like I may have struck a nerve. What I said about Mr. DEDEDE got exactly the response I expected. I can tell that Mr. DEDEDE was infuriated by what I said. That's why he was screaming. He went on another immature profanity laced tirade. It made him angry. Do you know why it made him so angry? Because what I said was 100% true. He got flustered, he can't take it. The only way he knows how to respond to someone exposing the true, piece of garbage, human being he is, is to cuss and name call. After he gets the profanity out of his stystem, he has to stroke his own ego. 

Mr. DEDEDE it's 7 years later, and you're not "still the man." If you were still the man, you wouldn't be using Ryan Savage to win the EAW Tag Team Championships. You're not 8 times better than you were in 2008. You might be 8 times older, but you're not 8 times wiser. You're not better than me, and you never were, and you never will be. The difference between me and you, is that you were given the opportunities that I was never given. When I finally was given those opportunities I won. I'm the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in the EAW ring. If I "retired" more times than Terry Fuck, and was given world title matches for it, I would have won as many championships as you too. 

You can talk a big game all you want Mr. DEDEDE, but at the end of the day, you don't fool me. I can see past your front. This whole, "I'M STILL THE MAN," routine is just an act. You know and I know, you're not the man. Hell, even all these stupid people watching at home know, you're not the man. You're the opposite of fine wine, DEDEDE, you haven't gotten better with age, you have gotten worse, and I'm just as good as I have ever been. When you were in your prime you couldn't touch me, and Ryan Savage's hasbeen lackey, can't touch me either. 

Mr. DEDEDE, I should be affraid of you? What exactly should I be affraid of, you're half my size, you're not as strong as me, you're not as smart as me, you're not as good as me in general. You, DEDEDE, You are a legend. You are one of the greatest of all times. An EAW Hall of Famer. When it comes to wrestling, You are amazing. You are the "GAWD." Am I afraid of you? No, because as good as you are, and you are GREAT. I'M BETTER THAN YOU. I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE. I am the greatest Elitist of all time, and I demand that I am treated as such. I don't get the respect I deserve. Mr. DEDEDE, you disrespected me, and on Friday, I'm going to beat the respect out of you. DEDEDE, YOU, are the ONE, thats afraid of ME. That's why you ran from me for 7 years, and being the coward that you are, I wouldn't be surprised if you ran from me again on Friday. 

But enough about Ryan, I have a bone to pick with TLA. TLA came out to the ring after my match and tried to steal my air time. That's disrespectful. TLA disrespected me, and I told everyone when someone disrespects me, I kick their ass. That's what happened, I kicked TLA's ass. He hasn't learned, he won't keep his mouth shut, and he wants a match with me. I can't tell if TLA is stupid or if he's a genius. I'm honestly going to go with the latter. TLA is smart. He knows he doesn't have the talent to every become everything in EAW. He's trying to earn respect from you people by taking a beating. He can't earn respect by winning any championships because he's terrible. That's why he wants a match with me, he wants me to beat his ass again, and I will. He wants me to make him relevant, he wants your respect. When he gets his ass beat over and over again, you idiots will respect that. You idiots will respect an talent-less man who gets his ass kicked in the center of the ring, but you won't respect a me. You won't respect a Grand Slam Champion, but you people love that loser Mexican, It makes a lot of sense doesn't it? 

The point is, if TLA gets his wish, if TLA steps foot into the ring with me, he's going to get his ass kicked. TLA be careful what you wish for. I'm not going to waste any more time on a match that might not even happen. I have other things to worry about, and no, it's not DEDEDE, I'm not worried about him at all. I have another million dollars to make in stock sales. 7 Years later, and I'm the man.... Mr. DEDEDE...you will feel.................

The POOOOOOUUUUUUNNNCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period.
StarrStan
Post May 7th 2015, 12:05 am by StarrStan
The crown on your head doesn’t make you “King.” Your marriage to a “Queen” doesn’t make you “King.” Surrounding yourself with your subjects in RAGNAROK doesn’t make you “King.” The world championship makes you “King.” The Answers World Championship makes ME “King.”

You don’t run Showdown. Murrow doesn’t run Showdown. This is my brand. This match isn’t even about you, Lannister. This isn’t a night where RAGNAROK gets another one over ELITE. You may be the “King of Elite” by the title, but I am the most elite in this company by trait. I am the most elite by performance. I go out there each and every week and show everyone that I deserve this title, that I am the best Showdown has to offer. Better than Norman, better than Dub or Brian, better than you. I’m putting the nail in the coffin between ELITE and RAGNAROK this Saturday. I didn’t just beat Norman, I got the ultimate revenge. I stole his title. I took it right from his hands just like I ripped it away from him at Territorial Invasion last year. Wait, that’s not completely right, is it? I paid YOU to take it right from his hands. I beat Brody. I paid my debt. This match with you isn’t about making good on that debt, it’s about silencing the critics. I could have taken that DQ finish at Grand Rampage and sit on this title all the way to Pain for Pride. My opponents are already announced, so why should I even have to defend this belt again? The graphic designers are probably already making up posters with ELITE’s faces on it. The UK is probably already putting up billboards and posters with America’s Champion on it. So why defend this belt? Because there are people out there that think I don’t deserve this belt. They think I didn’t earn it and they think I haven’t proven I deserve to hold on to it. I did what I had to do to beat Norman, I admit that. But the fact is Psycho Brody was moments away from tapping out at Grand Rampage. It was Vance that saved Brody from embarrassment, he didn’t save me from losing my title. If I still owed that debt to RAGNAROK I would have agreed to face Aren this Saturday. Or maybe I would have faced Matt Miles again and made up for a defeat from last year. Maybe I could have defended it against Vance, I mean he’s the one that is to blame for all of this criticism! No, that would be too easy. The men you have surrounded yourself are easy, just like the women you continue to surround yourself with, EASY. I chose the hard way, the fair way. Whoever wins this match on Saturday will have earned it, and I plan on doing just that. No RAGNAROK. Just you and I locked inside of a steel cage like wild animals. Thrown into the lion’s den, maybe? So be it. I want the best challenge I can get. That just happens to be you, and that’s not a move of flattery or a sign of respect, it’s just what it is. You were the greatest challenge Murrow could throw at me, and if he thinks he’s the one throwing me to the lions then he’s delusional. If he thinks this all isn’t what I wanted, he’s dead wrong. EAW is a game of chess. You want to be the King? Sure, but I’m the player. I’m the one playing all of EAW. From pawns like Vance, to knights like Matt or Aren, to castles like Brody and even to Bishops like Murrow. I’m playing you all. You can be the King and you can have your Queen, but at the end of the day I’m 3 steps ahead of you. I know where you are going. You’ll play into exactly what I want. I’ve got you isolated. The steel cage doesn’t just keep RAGNAROK out, it keeps you inside with me. I will beat you senseless until I decide to step out of that cage or I decide to defeat you on the mat. There will be nowhere for you to run. There will no one to save you. In a game of chess, when there’s no one left but the King, it is only a matter of time before we hit checkmate. The board’s set up. What’s your next move?

You can answer, but I already know what that next move is. Check, it’s your turn.
TLA
Post May 6th 2015, 11:47 pm by TLA
The 2015th Year of the Common Era. The Seventh Month of TLA. The Fifth Month in the Reign of Tyler Parker.

I.

Jislaaik! Witness! No it is not King Mustafa… not today. King Mustafa has vanished! Witness now as Queen Mustafa has at long last appeared! I the Great Abina have taken control of the throne of Mother Africa and along with my legions of children I shall overrun the land! No man will hold me down! I have taken possession of this story and truly I believe it will most assuredly benefit from a woman’s touch! For while Mustafa is a man most royal, he is certainly not a man most honorable. This is why I have banished obnoxious Mustafa from his own halls, if for nothing else than to end his constant chatter and give TLA what he has long needed. A chance to reflect…

II.

This is my confession. I have not always done the right thing in my life. I was not always a good man. Some may say that I am still not a good man. But what really defines good and what really defines bad? Such a loaded question with way too many answers. The fact is, that until you come to believe one of those answers, until you take a side, and you have built your own philosophy for life, you cannot judge another. I can’t judge anyone because I still do not understand who TLA is. Am I still the arrogant kid growing up privileged in Mexico? Am I still the exiled son who threw it all away for the streets? Am I a revolutionary leader who fought and failed against the monopoly that controls professional wrestling today, and in the end sold out by joining that very monopoly himself? Am I Pantera Negra, Mustafa’s Rope come to hang all who stand in our way? Am I the disrespectful, arrogant, and rich man who hangs out with celebrities, films shitty movies, and looks down on the fans? Or am I at long last an honorable man, who has forgiven his father, confessed his sins, and reformed before the judging eyes of the EAW audience? So many questions and once again too many answers. Who is TLA? You look at me and see a man who has betrayed lucha libre tradition by voluntarily unmasking himself. When I look at myself, I am still wearing a mask.

Lucian Black. When I say your name, there’s an unmistakable sadness to it. No, not sad as in I find you pathetic, I do not look down on you. Your legacy is sad for what it represents. The struggle between good and evil, white and black, light and darkness. The hero is supposed to overcome in the end. So many times we have seen you reach the very pinnacle, the crowning moment of Lucian Black only for the honorable man to suffer a loss at the hands of his scheming nemesis. It’s sad, not because you lost, it’s sad because you didn’t win. You didn’t save EAW, you didn’t succeed in your crusade to bring honor back to EAW and I wonder if you realized the fallout of such an event. The fallout that comes from evil prevailing, and spinning the story to their own means. What now is the new standard for greatness in EAW? Listen to the people. They are cheering people like Tyler Parker. They are cheering people like me. For weeks now, I have been searching my mind for an answer to why the crowd is cheering for me. I talked shit to them for months, I never pandered to them or gave a fuck about what they thought. Now I believe I have found the answer. This is the fallout that comes from evil prevailing. Who is TLA? An irrelevant question. What has TLA become? Far more relevant. Lucian, I am the fallout that has resulted from your actions.

The last time I successfully pinned an opponent was on February 8th. Yet the crowd still cheers me. It makes me wonder, if I break this losing streak and start picking up victories, will they turn on me? Am I just an underdog, that the people can relate to and cheer on to be some sort of story of inspiration when I finally do win a match? I have struggled, since the day I first came to EAW to find my place here. I have shifted from one thing to the next, doing what I’m told, listening to various managers, girlfriends, family members, even my opponents. I have taken all their advice and seemingly been stuck in an ever changing tornado of personalities, styles, and strategies. None have worked. So this has left me with no choice. As I prepare for a Street Fight with Lucian Black, the former number one contender to the top championship in this business… I confess my own failures. I confess to all of the matches that I have claimed only to lose because of being screwed, distracted or any other excuse I have made up in a desperate attempt to seem so much better than I really am. To Christopher Corrupt, GI Styles, Jacob Senn, and all the rest, I finally admit you all defeated me fairly. I lost and I am ashamed of my failure and more ashamed of the fact I made excuses in a pathetic attempt to deny you your success. I say this to clear my conscience, I say this to be brave. Few men in this company would willingly admit to the superiority of any other man, let alone three. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Therefore there is no reason to hide behind flimsy excuses, lies that everyone can see through. There is no need to hide behind the shroud of King Mustafa. There is no need to hide anymore.

If everything happens for a reason, then what is the reason I have been cursed to be so unfortunate? I believe I have been cleansed. I entered this company with a myriad of chips on my shoulder and each one has been chipped off loss by loss. I have no ego anymore. I have hit rock bottom. Don’t worry… I won’t kill myself like Haruna. The thing that keeps me going is that question… why are the fans cheering me? If you want me to be your underdog, then I accept that role. It is all that I have left. I will fight against Lucian Black and all opponents with everything I have left. I will fight them with the desperation of knowing, I am not special. I am not a Russian Prince, I don’t have a 10-0 undefeated streak, I’ve never won a title in EAW. All I got is a dog on steroids and a girlfriend who does porn. What do I possibly have that can defeat Lucian Black in a Street Fight? Respect.

Much has already been said about respect in recent weeks. About how I must earn it. About how others deserve it. About how some demand it. I’ve always been pretty free about my respect. I will give it to anyone until they show me none. So far, Lucian Black has done nothing to earn my respect, yet he has never disrespected me, so I see no reason to not respect him. Montell Smooth, I did the same thing with, yet he has shown me no respect, and so I have withdrawn my own. But Lucian Black still has my respect, and unless he chooses to discard it, that is exactly what I will beat him with. Because despite this being a street fight, I will fight this match with honor to show Montell Smooth how two warriors battle it out when it comes to respect. Some things are more important than winning or losing. Lucian Black I will lay it all on the line on Dynasty. I may be an underdog, I may be at the lowest point in my entire career, yet when the night is done... if nothing else... I will have earned your respect.

III.

So now the confession is at an end. The man known as TLA has exposed his soul and it is now only a matter of time before it is purged. Queen Mustafa herself knows that much like TLA will never give up, King Mustafa will be relentless in his pursuit of his very throne. Indeed he will inevitably return one day. Will he pursue treacherous Abina or will he search to reclaim his Rope? Abina must now banish La Familia Pantera and Mustafa’s own Pride from her very Palace here in South Africa. For TLA has hit rock bottom and Abina will not be drug down by such a boulder. Indeed Abina wonders if this is truly a parting of the ways… but somewhere out there Mustafa simply believes that this is not the last meeting for the families of Pantera and Mustafa. However… if this is truly the end of this story of two families… let it end as it always does… with Mustafa.

لذلك فقد انتهى الأمر
Mr. DEDEDE
Post May 6th 2015, 9:39 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
I've gotta be honest here... I'm feeling kind of burned out. I don't know what it is, it's almost like I'm hitting a plateau. I don't know if I can go on much longer. I know this is the worst time to get burnt out being how its Pain for Pride season, the season of all seasons, the biggest time of the year in our sport but... I'm just not feeling it man. I just can't go on. I thought about it for a while and I figured what's the point. I've done enough haven't I? I think so if I do say so myself... so fuck it, I quit. I'm done.

Hahahahaha just kidding that's what you wanted to hear isn't it!? That I quit Pro Wrestling! I bet some of you wished I were gone for good! That I hung up my boots and hung myself with the laces--BUT NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. INSTEAD I'M MORE MOTIVATED THAN EVER! MY BROTHER RYAN SAVAGE AND I JUST ADDED THE AMERICAN DREAM TO THE LIST OF TAG TEAMS WE'VE RAN THROUGH SINCE JOINING FORCES! I GET MY LAST LAUGH ON HBB AGAIN! Fantastic, it's like just when people thought it was all over for me I end up finding a second wind, and then a third one, and  a fourth one, and I pick up right wehre I left off but this time in the tag team division. However despite all of this I can't sit here and say exactly say everything's golden. There's still a lot being thrown my way. In fact I've got the biggest challenge of my career coming up this weekend... this Friday night I have to take on Montell Smooth, and to top it off this Sunday Ryan and I have got Death By Velocity in a Singapore Cane match. Great. Honestly, this is what I was afraid of. Maybe Death By Velocity I could prepare myself for, but I have to deal with Montell Smooth too? ... I-I don't know man... I don't think I can go on. I've had a bad feeling this day would come. I did everything I could to avoid this scenario but I've got to come to face with the facts that Montell's got my number....... and he's got it on speed dial......

HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING AGAIN, MONTELLYOU REALLY THINK I'M AFRAID OF YOU?? MAN YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. You're really, honestly demanding respect?? Why, because you came here seven years ago and seven years later you still have to fight to be relevant? Sorry, I don't have that problem. Sorry. You can't blame me for your failures Montell, sorry. It's nobody's fault but your own my friend, sorry. My bad, my fault, SORRY. What the fuck do you think EAW is, a charity? Listen that pity party act might have worked for other guys.... oh wait I forgot, it DOESN'T WORK, IT NEVER WORKS. I don't care how many people feel sorry for you and pretend they respect you, at the end of the day it really means nothing. Before you go fishing for other peoples respect, maybe you should start by respecting yourself. You think you're so great right? You think you deserve to be regarded with guys like HBB, Jaywalker and myself? Trick question, I already know the answer, you don't. You clearly don't. You're painfully obviously insecure, and you always have been. You've never been "THE MAN" even when you had the EAW Champion, even when you had the biggest crowd reactions, even when you were a part of the biggest stable. You were always somebody's side-show in the end, and deep down inside you know that. See as much as you try and pull off stunts like "making EAW cool" and all of this other worthless bullshit you do in your career, at the end of the day it gets you nowhere. You go back into the same pathetic cycle as you always do, because you don't have what it takes to be a real veteran. But you walk around all high and mighty like you should be put above other guys here in EAW... why? Because of the past? You realize EAW, like the world we live in, is a "what have you done for me now?" kind of place, right? You realize nobody gives a damn about your 2 month title reign in 2010. Nobody gives a damn about you being more popular than CM Banks. Nobody gives a damn that you were Interbranded Champion, it's irrelevant. Just like you; you're irrelevant. You did a lot, but you haven't done enough even back in the day to warrant what you're asking for. Yeah, you eliminated Hades the Hellraiser, I'll give you major props for that, however it's so easy to say absurd shit like "Mr. DEDEDE is afraid of me" ... but finding a reason why? ... Giving anyone a reason why Mr. DEDEDE would be afraid of you? That's a different thing. See now you've got nothing. You've got no facts to bring to the table. All you have is some stupid EOW invasion in 2008 when you were a nobody and I was 1/8th of as good as I am now. And even back then, I was the man.

7 years later, I'm still the man. That's the difference between us. See you're not the only one demanding respect around here, because I do too. Well not lately, but usually I've found myself demanding but the difference is simple, I deserve it. You don't deserve anything that you don't command, and I command respect around here whether people like it or not. I get a different crowd reaction every day, everyone's got an opinion of me, but everyone knows my pedigree. It's the same with my opponents, I evoke fear out of all of them. I wouldn't be surprised if you were shitting yourself right now. I'm not afraid of you Montell, but you should be afraid of me. You should be worried about the kind of downward spiral you'll go on once I beat you and remind you as well as everyone else that while you might be good, you can only be so good. You might be a beast in that ring, but you're not the alpha male. Against me, you won't be good enough. And as much as you try to stand out I've got news for you, you're no different from the rest. Everyone eventually gets hit with reality when they go against me. I'm king at that. King at reminding people who they are and reminding them where they stand. It's what I do, and some people can't handle it, which begs the question: can an insecure, underachieving fuck like you possibly handle finding out that everything you thought you knew about yourself was a lie? Guess we'll find out.

I'd be remiss to forget about my enemies on Voltage this Sunday, the team of Jordan Ciserano and JP Caliban. Here it is boys, here's your shot. Your shot at the payoff for everything you've ever worked for as a tag team is here, and you're getting it in YOUR WAY. You wanted a Singapore Cane match? You've got it. Happy now? Satisfied? Can I perhaps get you a coffee? Can I fluff your pillows? How about I get you a foot rest? Need anything else? The ball's completely in your court, and I suggest you make good on this opportunity because if you allow the tables to turn at any point in this match... game's over. And I mean it. This Sunday I plan for all of this to end. The blindsiding, the title opportunities, this whole "thing" between the Savage Ryans and Death By Velocity is over after this Sunday as far as I'm concerned. I'm finished babying you two. You've escalated this far enough, you've dragged this whole feud to a place you've never been before. I'm going to give you exactly what you asked for and I don't care whether people think it's harsh, I don't care if people think I'm a liar or a hypocrite for promising that I'd bury the "Methuselah" hatchet because as far as I'm concerned if you want to raise hell, IF YOU WANT TO RAISE HELL, I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO OBLIGE, AND AS FAR AS RYAN SAVAGE IS CONCERNED HE'S ALREADY THERE! Just make sure you meet us half way and stick this whole one out, because it's going to be a long night for you both. See I'm far from being burned out, in fact I've got energy to spare. I've got so much left to give, and I've been chomping at the bit for people like you to dare challenge me the way you have. So I can at least thank you for that. I'll do my best to repay you. TRUST ME.
Christopher Corrupt
Post May 6th 2015, 8:32 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo 2 

A cardinal rule in wrestling one often forgets, or perhaps chooses to ignore, is never let yourself become distracted by anything. You allowed this to happen Jacob by focusing on Jaywalker and Tiberius Jones. Which is why you are correct on how you lost the match against Vance Tybull. And you still have them on your mind so it's inevitable you will lose against me at Dynasty. If you can keep focus at the task at hand you will win, but I somehow think you don't stand a chance. Now, don't get me wrong, there's nothing I would like more then having another match against Tiberius, but as it stands you Senn are my opponent this Friday. So while you cry over a loss from Vance, get ready to grab another Kleenex, because you will lose this match to me. Vance is a hungry competitor and he had nothing to lose and everything to gain last week. Whereas you always have something to prove Senn. You have to show everyone why you're better. Well...now is the chance. But don't be surprised if you fall short. You're right, we shared a common allegiance, one I decided to place in the back of my mind but immediately  brought to the forefront after you said it and made me think: that's why you made the save? But you made it clear it was because this was the opportune time to strike as Tiberius was distracted. The one key thing I am talking about and mentioning to you and anyone in this organization: do NOT allow distraction to win. The cardinal rule ladies and gents, one that I stand by and believe in fully.

You stand correct, like my name people tend to see the wrong in what I do and don't agree with my actions. But like I used to say...by any means necessary. Doesn't matter if it's clean or dirty, just get the job done. I am unpredictable because I can do both. And I always have a plan, an edge others don't or fail to apply. 

Before I never would have studied tape, trained properly or prepared for a match but now with my training team, it's all I do. If you don't educate yourself or learn what your opponent can do, your left looking like a fool after being beaten fairly in the ring. I just hope you're ready for me and know what I can do and how much I want a victory and to keep the momentum going. Yes, I am hungry for gold and the Elite championship was a start. Now it's on to other accomplishments and to prove I have evolved and can be unstoppable. I am aware this match won't be easy, but a battle is important to prove just who's better. Who's got the talent to hold out to the bitter end. I've trained every day, tried different scenarios and visualized my plan. While you worry about Jaywalker and Tiberius, I look at my victory this Friday. I want a fight? I want a battle. You are the cornerstone and more importantly my proving point. I want to see why everyone calls you the Fabled Conqueror and just what makes you special. 

We'll see how ordinary you really are like Brody was after Dynasty.
Post May 6th 2015, 8:31 pm by Guest
Wooo! Oh my god you guys what a packed out week of wrestling for me! Not only do I get to wrestle with my best friend Cherish at Dynasty, but I get to wrestle the Vixens Champion! Tarah Nova at Voltage!! And the three of us are going to have a good ol' time at Triple Threat wrestling in a triple threat match for the vixen’s championship. But what a crazy match at Dynasty last week. People have been telling me it was the greatest match in Dynasty history! The pin fall slash tap out draw. It was crazy! I thought I lost the match, but then I found out BOTH Cherish and I won the match! There is nobody in this world I would love to share a win with than my best friend in the whole wide world Cherish! And now the both of us get to wrestle Tarah Nova! It’s going to be a blast! Okay guys i'm not going to lie, I like Tarah and everything, but she kind of scares me. She is a scary girl. No fear though, I know she is a sweetheart at heart, and wrestling her is an honor. I mean she is Vixens Champion for a reason. She is the best female wrestler EAW has to offer. Heck she is even wrestling with the guys! What an inspiration to all you young girls out there, that's why beating her, would definitely be a huge a win, the biggest of my career. And a win at Triple Threat would be totally awesome. Everyone knows how close I was from winning it once before and now I’m getting a 2nd opportunity and I promise all my fans out there that I won’t let you down again. There are two Maddie's there is regular old Maddie which is me! Hi!!! And then there is Big game Maddie, the Maddie that shows up to big game matches, high pressure must win matches. Big game Maddie will show up at Triple Threat, and big game Maddie will win the Vixens Championship. But oh my god you guys what a week! I'm so excited to be a part of this match! I am so excited to have wonderful fans! I'm so excited to just be a part of EAW! So yeah, I got to sit on commentary and call the Pizza boy's match; He is without a doubt one of my favorite members of the EAW roster. I love pizza! Pizza is so good, I love having pizza parties and what not, heck me and Cherish even talked about having a sleepover pizza party once, however it never came through (Maddie sighs). But yeah I love pepperoni pizza! Maybe Pizza boy and I can grab a slice a pizza together one day! That would be awesome! Not only do I love pizza, but I like garlic bread, Chinese food, Tacos, and Burritos, oh my god you guys I absolutely love Burritos, with cheese, lettuce, olives and ranch, it funny I dislike beans, I think they taste icky. But anyway I'm hungry now, I think im going to get a burrito or something bye guys I love you!!!!!!!!  
Chucky P.
Post May 6th 2015, 7:57 pm by Chucky P.
Oh my, did you all see that? I really gave it to Impact, didn’t I? But I’m a little confused, and I’m sure I have the same question as all of you, that being, how could someone like me do that to someone like Impact? Why, he’s a 6 time world champion, he’s a hall of famer, a legend in this business, he’s done more than anyone ever has in EAW history and me? I’m just a common criminal. You heard Impact say it himself, I’m nothing but a thug. Y2Impact is the GREATEST WRESTLER ALIVE today, and I’m.. well, I’m just a wrestler. Impact has beaten legends, icons, everyone that has come through EAW that has wanted to be on the top has been kicked to the bottom by Y2Impact because he is the SUPERIOR WRESTLER but here’s the thing, here’s where my part comes in and I start to shine because I showed the world that wrestling is just a mindset. Being a great wrestler is all about your state of mind because when I was beating the hell out of Impact on Voltage, where was his wrestling? When I was hanging you over the railing of a balcony, choking the life out of you, where were all your accomplishments then? You mean to tell me that 6 world title reigns and a hall of fame plaque didn’t come riding in on white horses to save you from the ass beating I gave you!? But how could that be!? Oh wait hold on, I’m getting word that somehow, past accomplishments don’t mean a damn thing. It seems as if everything you’ve ever done can’t save you from what’s coming your way today, or tomorrow, or a year from now and thinking that they can is foolish. Thinking boasting your past will intimidate me, or stop me from doing whatever the hell I please, well that’s just stupid. I don’t give a damn what you’ve done, Impact, and I know you, you’re gonna spout off about everyone you’ve beat, all the matches you’ve won and all the title you’ve held, the history you’ve made and above all, you’re gonna tell me that I owe you something, I owe you my career, I owe you my life, right? You may have been instrumental in getting me a job back in EAW, but you get no credit beyond that from me. Instrumental… that’s a great word to use in this situation because Impact, you got played like a fiddle. 

Impact you said something to me that I really liked hearing. It somehow, clicked, for me for the first time when I heard you say on Voltage that I was just a thug. You have never spoken any truer words in your life, Impact. You’re goddamn right, I’m a thug. I’m a street fighter, I’m not a wrestler, I’m not an elitist, and as for the Face of Elite, Xavier Williams you can have it. You can have the nickname, you can have the title because in the end none of that means a goddamn thing to me because I am out for one thing only, and that’s revenge. Revenge on the people who have wronged me. You see Impact probably thought I forgot about what happened last year, he probably thought I would just brush it under the rug and move on due to my gratitude for getting me a spot back here in EAW. Impact, gratitude is not a word I know. Appreciation does not come easy from a man like me because I knew all along what you were trying to do, but like I told you, it wasn’t you using me, it was me using you. You thought you had the ace of spades in your hand, you thought I’d be like those other two you replaced with me, just run away with my tail tucked between my legs and say I failed the great and powerful Y2Impact, but that’s not the case here. I am not just some pea on, I am so much more than that. You thought you’d just drop me on the mat, and disrespect me that way? Impact, let me share something with you. In prison, there is a gang that goes by the name The Aryan Brotherhood. They are indeed that, a brotherhood. Blood for blood, blood in blood out, but they have rules. For instance, should you get in a fight, and your back hits the floor, you are shaming the entire brotherhood. Often times, when that happens to people, the captain of the Aryan Brotherhood extends a hand out to help them up, only to pull it away. That “brother” is left down and out, and his tenure with the brotherhood is through. It’s the ultimate sign of disrespect, the final declaration that you are not worth pulling up off the floor. Do you know what your actions did to my state of mind, Impact? Do you know what dropping me on the canvas at the Grand Rampage did to me? Do you have any idea the effect you’ve had on me? I’m not ashamed to admit that I have emotions, I have feelings. This is not, “Oh, Impact, you hurt my wittle feewings, I thought we was pals!” No, see what this is, it’s me being so sick and tired of being tossed to the side like a piece of garbage. It’s me tired of feeling betrayal, first Tyler Parker, and now you, but see here’s the difference. I can get to you, Impact. We’re in the same city every week, in the same building every Sunday night! That’s the sweetest thing that could be right now.

Impact, you are certainly an enigma, aren’t you? You know now better than anyone that I am a savage, a ruthless thug with criminal intent and yet you have the nerve to challenge me in my own environment? What are you trying to prove with this? You want to show people that you can fight on the streets too? Impact, you can’t. You are a wrestler, you are not a fighter. If you really want me to meet you out there on the streets of South Korea, that’ll be fine by me, because truth be told, I’m not done. I’m not satisfied with what I did on Voltage, and believe me had security not stopped me, I would have gone much, much further. Impact, you are more than welcome to call me out, challenge me to come to the streets of Gwangmyeong and believe me, I will be there. Impact, I pray to god that you try to bring it to me, because there is no more satisfying sensation than stopping a hopeless effort dead in its tracks. Challenge me all you want, try your hardest and try your best but it’s all futile, Impact, it’s all for nothing. Your blood will be drained from your body, and the name of Y2Impact will be shamed beyond comprehension.

EAW Promoz! (Part 3 - Locked for posting...)

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next