Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Michael Jordan makes his return SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Michael Jordan makes his return SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Michael Jordan makes his return Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Michael Jordan makes his return Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Michael Jordan makes his return Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Michael Jordan makes his return Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Michael Jordan makes his return Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Michael Jordan makes his return Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Michael Jordan makes his return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Michael Jordan makes his return Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 2:51 pm

[size=33]http://empirenews.net/michael-jordan-announces-comeback-will-suit-up-for-charlotte-hornets/[/size]
Six-time NBA champion Michael Jordan announced earlier today that after years of time away from the game, he will make an attempt to come back and play for the Charlotte Hornets, the team he co-owns.
Jordan, 51, held a press conference earlier today and shocked sports journalists and fans alike with the possible game-changing announcement.
“After being out of the game more than ten years, and hearing so much talk about Kobe Bryant passing up my all-time point total, I’ve decided to make myself available to my team as a player. I can still shoot the rock, did y’all doubt that?” Jordan said as he laughed.
Head coach of the Hornets, Steve Clifford, who was also on hand for the press conference, was asked if he thought the aging Jordan would be an asset to the team as a player.
“Are you kidding me? We are talking about MJ here, best player that ever played the game. Do you guys think that he doesn’t get out there on the court with our guys regularly in practice? In my opinion, he came back a long time ago, he just didn’t play in games,” Clifford said.

Jordan went on to explain that it was actually Clifford who talked him into suiting up in a Hornets uniform. “For the last couple of years, I’ve gotten out there a couple times a week during practice, Steve has always joked about me getting back on the court for real,” explained Jordan. “Then, right before the season started, I had a really good scrimmage where I just crushed most of the guys, and that planted the seed in my mind.”
“The one valuable lesson I’ve learned in my life is that anything is possible to anyone, anywhere, any place and any time. I mean – I’m Michael Jordan. I’ve won six NBA titles, six NBA Finals MVP awards, I’ve saved the world from an alien invasion with Bugs Bunny, and hell, I even played professional baseball. Now I own a NBA team. What have I learned? I’ve learned that if you really want to do something, all you really have to do to be successful is Just Do It.”
Jordan, who passed his physical, is expected to be in uniform and on the bench ready to play within the next two or three weeks.

:salute: :whew: :lupe:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 2:58 pm

Can't tell if you're trolling, or if you've been trolled. :cant:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 3:00 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Can't tell if you're trolling, or if you've been trolled. :cant:
I second this. You good Ryan?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 4:01 pm

Humor me, I'm over here bored at work
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 4:36 pm

Rofl.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return EmptyDecember 27th 2014, 5:01 pm

:mjpls:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jordan makes his return   Michael Jordan makes his return Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jordan makes his return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-