Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 4:18 pm

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

It was so much better than the first one.. that being said here's the veredict:

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 5:46 pm

Green Inferno: 2 1/2 out of 5.  It's not going to be everyone's cup o' tea, and the ending bit sucks, and there could have been more gore, and some of the sillier bits don't make sense, while one in particular made the movie for me when a pack of stoned cannibals got the munchies.  It works as an homage to the cannibalspolitation guerrilla film genre long lost to the bottom shelves of dead blockbusters and mom n' pop movie rental shacks.  If you're feeling nostalgic for Cannibal Holocaust or Cannibal Ferox, and god knows it's a special perverse breed that is, it's not a bad way to spend an afternoon.  I'd either suggest finding a cheapo 5 dollar theater like I did, or waiting for Netflix.  

The Visit 4 out of 5.  A great found footage movie with a bit of humor, horror, and some unintentional moments and uncomfortable intentional moments of both.  It's got some of the Shyamalon cliche's, and the twist is obvious, but none of that really hurt my enjoyment of the movie.  There are also a hand full of red herring's thrown in for possible ridiculous outcomes that actually would've made more sense in M. Night's surreal movie universe, so much so that I went into this turning a blind eye to what any other director would've done i.e. the obvious/cliche/in this realm of existence possibility, which means the M. Night kooky twist is that there really isn't a god awful kooky twist.  I wouldn't call it M. Night's comeback, more so his Nic Cagey karma comeuppance of having 10 bad movies to one good one every 5 years or so.  It's good popcorn fodder with good atmosphere, creepy old people, and used adult diapers.  Go in with a cynical mind like me and odds are you'll actually find yourself liking this one.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 6:15 pm

the martian.

8/10

second best movie i saw this year.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2015, 6:20 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
The Visit 4 out of 5.  A great found footage movie with a bit of humor, horror, and some unintentional moments and uncomfortable intentional moments of both.  It's got some of the Shyamalon cliche's, and the twist is obvious, but none of that really hurt my enjoyment of the movie.  There are also a hand full of red herring's thrown in for possible ridiculous outcomes that actually would've made more sense in M. Night's surreal movie universe, so much so that I went into this turning a blind eye to what any other director would've done i.e. the obvious/cliche/in this realm of existence possibility, which means the M. Night kooky twist is that there really isn't a god awful kooky twist.  I wouldn't call it M. Night's comeback, more so his Nic Cagey karma comeuppance of having 10 bad movies to one good one every 5 years or so.  It's good popcorn fodder with good atmosphere, creepy old people, and used adult diapers.  Go in with a cynical mind like me and odds are you'll actually find yourself liking this one.
This was the last one I saw. Pretty solid summary imo.

My comments I made about it on another forum:

Not typically a horror movie fan but enjoyed the shock horror as opposed to potentially gory horror. M Night Shyamalan did really well with the twist that is a thing in all his movies, had an inkling but didn't see it coming. Also the occasional laugh and some of the one-liners were brilliant.

8/10 for me.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 1:01 pm

The Equalizer 

fucking 10/10 ign
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 2:54 pm

Set it Off 

8/10
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 3:27 pm

The Martian: Best I've seen so far this year 10/10.  Time flies by watching it.

Rifftrax Presents: Miami Connection: I'd seen Miami Connection before, had the honor of being one of the first to hear about it's rediscovery at Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, TX a few years ago.  Apparently it'd just been up in some dude's attic for 30 years and was found during an estate sale.  The director even forgot about making it.  It's pretty fucking 80's and pretty fucking terrible.  A fun watch, though, and Rifftrax did a good job on it.  8/10 on the rifftrax and about 6/10 for the sheer enjoyment of watching the movie by itself.  Again, it's bad, but it's good bad.
Back to top Go down
Jed Gannon

Jed Gannon

Hailing From : Ohio Da Great.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 9:55 pm

Creed: 9/10

The movie was great. Rocky getting cancer doe made me sad Sad Overall great movie doe.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Hailing From : A Con Man Never Wishes To Be Found

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyNovember 24th 2015, 10:31 pm

Straight Outta Compton. 7/10. Reason it didn't get higher is because it left out Eazy's diss to Dre.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 10:58 am

hitman: agent 47

i'll give it a 7.5/10 because as a movie i actually enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 6:20 am

Mockingjay Part 2: 6/10

Strayed from the books a bit and was just awfully predictable in parts. I still enjoyed it though and really loved the fight/death scenes but as a whole the movie was a little hit and miss.

The Night Before: 8/10

Great for a laugh if you're into this kind of stuff. I love anything Seth Rogen, James Franco and friends do though. Some of the stuff was just so bad and stupid that you had to laugh, me and my mates were basically laughing out loud (along with everyone else in the cinema) right throughout. This Is The End was better though. I'd recommend it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 5:28 am

Fargo

7.5 or maybe 8/10.

Good movie, and I'll be sure to watch the series based off of it-which is why I watched in the first place.- I think it had a great cast of different types of characters, a compelling story, and I just sort of loved the end message of it. I am however confused as to why it has such a high rating on RT, and what exactly makes it a black comedy as the only humour I recall in the film was about how the people talked which to me felt more forced than funny-it was similar to American jokes about Canadians with the "eh" and being nice thing, so maybe it's funnier for American.- Still, even if it was funny it wasn't involved in the actual dark or violent things that occurred in the film so I don't see why it's dark comedy, I thought dark comedies were meant to make jokes about dark things like maybe joking about a dead corpse or something, not simply have comedy in a film that has darkness while keeping those things completely separate from each other but in the same film.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 12:18 pm

I just watch this movie.... finally I found the subtitle. Smile

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Strayer's_Chronicle-p1

Well, this movie is basically about a group of young people with special ability. Similar to X-Men but it divided into two groups who are destined to kill each other but the truth revealed one by one, making them finally decided to work together to find the truth. For the story itself, it actually has a heavy storyline and somehow we didn't get what do they trying to say to us by just only watching it once, which is good.... as for the special effects, it is definitely not a low-budget movie. All seems perfect and so prepped up. All casts are doing a great job to portray their each roles. Overall, I can give it 8,5/10

And here's a spoiler about how Haruna Sakazaki died lol.
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 MHUFrLV
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 3:48 pm

Star Wars The Force Awakens

10/10

Best movie of the year IMO
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2015, 4:11 pm

Star Wars

1,000,000/10
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 1:55 am

The Revenant gets a solid 8.5/10.

Seriously awesome flick. Leo was amazing the whole damn time. Not normally into movies like this and I still loved it. Points off because I felt like it dragged out a little in parts and didn't need to take so long for certain things to happen. Definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 4:10 am

Theater: Star Wars Force Awakens - 10/10 Perfect re-introduction to the series!

Home: Ant-Man - 9/10 One of the most fun superhero flicks I've watched in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 4:37 am

Hateful 8- 10/10. 

Honestly this was the first Quentin Tarantino I've seen fully. I've seen Pulp Fiction, but only bits and pieces. The storyline was well driven, the backstories of each character expanded with each chapter, and the ending absolutely awesome. A bit vulgar for people who don't like such things, but hey it didn't matter in the end.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 11:16 am

Naruto The Last.

8.75/10- Simply a perfect way to end the anime franchise. Time to get Naruto: Gaiden Volumes when they come out.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 2:45 pm

hateul 8 9/10

star wars 10/10

concussion 7/10
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 5:03 pm

race 8/10

10 cloverfield lane 9/10
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 5:12 pm

Stir of Echoes (1999) 7.5/10

An entertaining and suspenseful movie, not the scariest thing I've ever seen or anything, but has several creepy moments and I felt the mystery was well-delivered. I couldn't connect the dots when certain things happened in the movie, but in the end everything was fleshed out and explained well. Not something I'd rewatch, but a movie that had my attention the whole way through. Kevin Bacon's performance was stellar, but the rest of the actors/actresses were largely average.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 9:36 pm

DOPE lives up to the billing of actually being dope. 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 11:00 pm

Desperado 10/10.

This movie is the part of El Mariachi's trilogy (El Mariachi, Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico). You know, this is Robert Rodgiruez's second work when he was really young and it was awesome. Mainly because of Antonio Banderas' performance. He was both funny and serious in this movie. If you want to skip El Mariachi's first movie then so be it. Because Desperado is kind off the remake of the first movie despite Robert labelled it as a sequel.

Furthermore, The El Mariachi's trilogy along with Scarface and Goal! are my favorite movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 11:52 pm

American Sniper.. 6/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next