EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!




The Land of Elite
 
HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Macho Man Johnny Nova
 
Moongoose McQueen
 
Finnegan Wakefield
 
Azumi Goto
 
April Song
 
Nobi
 
Lars Grier
 
Tarah Nova
 
Stark
 
showster26
 
Latest topics
» Steven Spielberg's "Ready Player One" Trailer
by Nobi Today at 6:02 am

» Anyone here like self-help books?
by Kaise Boetius Today at 5:59 am

» EAW Feed
by Consuela Rose Ava Today at 2:49 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Carson Ramsay Today at 12:31 am

» Custom Dia Del Diablo Poster
by Target Smiles Today at 12:23 am

» Badru Jamba
by Stark Today at 12:14 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 
 

 Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Clark Duncan

avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 22
Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom
Status : My spirit animal's really a pterodactyl.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 3rd 2015, 4:02 am

Saw both these semi-recently, so I'll list 'em both.

Ted 2: 7/10

Wasn't that great as a whole, but a lot of the jokes were stupidly funny so I had a good laugh watching it for the most part because I enjoy stuff like that.

A lot of cool cameos and the cast was pretty good, that helped it. Rating maybe a tad generous.

Original was definitely better.

Ant-Man: 5/10

The action stuff was cool and there were some funny moments/lines in there. I actually thought Corey Stoll was a good choice as the villain.

The rest of the movie was meh though. Talking about stuff like the science elements to it, the long and drawn out story and just how boring and predictable some bits were.


#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™

 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
GC

avatar

Posts : 5171
Age : 22
Status : Until we meet again.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 3rd 2015, 8:07 am

@Clark Duncan wrote:
Saw both these semi-recently, so I'll list 'em both.

Ted 2: 7/10

Wasn't that great as a whole, but a lot of the jokes were stupidly funny so I had a good laugh watching it for the most part because I enjoy stuff like that.

A lot of cool cameos and the cast was pretty good, that helped it. Rating maybe a tad generous.

Original was definitely better.

Ant-Man: 5/10

The action stuff was cool and there were some funny moments/lines in there. I actually thought Corey Stoll was a good choice as the villain.

The rest of the movie was meh though. Talking about stuff like the science elements to it, the long and drawn out story and just how boring and predictable some bits were.
I didn't think Ant-Man was that bad. Did you see the post-credit scene? I had to leave so I couldn't FML
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#KimboLivesMatter

avatar

Posts : 2049
Age : 18
Hailing From : portland
Status : I'M A FUNNY GUY

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 3rd 2015, 9:40 am

Ant-Man

9/10



thanks tarah and piff and kendra for making my sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cailin Dillon
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 732
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 3rd 2015, 9:45 am

Mortdecai: meh
You ever watch a movie and you expect it to be completely different than it ends up being. That was that movie in a nutshell. About 1/4 of Hollywood appears in it, but it just was off for me. Made me laugh occasionally but, like 3.5/10



Thank you Tarah <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom

avatar

Posts : 1501
Age : 20
Hailing From : Your local bar
Status : Pass me a beer

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 3rd 2015, 10:43 am

I rewatched Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods last night. I rate it at about an 8.5/10

The last new movie I watched was Ant Man which I thought was fantastic and hilarious. 8.5/10


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendra Shamez

avatar

Posts : 735
Age : 23
Hailing From : Buffalo, New York
Status : @ me next time pussy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 3rd 2015, 4:50 pm

Smosh: The Movie

9/10 The acting was...meh, but I really did find it funny. Also they had some pretty cool cameos.



(Thank you, Lars!)

" When I said "essentially zero chance of at being promoted to a main writer", I was didn't mean that it would never happen." Jacob Senn, 2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Marshall

avatar

Posts : 130
Age : 24
Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 4th 2015, 11:10 pm

Pixels.... ugh... 0/10

I really don't know what I was expecting, or why I even watched it. Let me be clear, I did not watch it in theaters, I watched it online, so it didn't get a single cent of my money.

Anyway, I'm a video game geek so I thought I'd give it a chance, and GodDAYUM, this movie sucked HARD! Sandler isn't even trying anymore, after the abortion that was Jack and Jill (though Pixels isn't as bad as that, though not much else is). The main plot of this movie though, is that we sent up a probe in 1983 to contact life on other planets, and we sent video games up with it. Aliens found the thing, took the video games as an act of war, and sent weponized video games back at us..... some of the video games characters that attack us are from after 1983..... that should show how much they care about this movie.

I absolutely would not recommend this movie (not even Peter Dinklage being in this movie could save it), it made me want to bash my brains out on the keyboard.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRE

avatar

Posts : 2777
Age : 20
Hailing From : Charlotte
Status : ULT

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 8th 2015, 1:33 pm

Jurassic World... 8/10.
A lot of things could have been avoidable in that movie. Seeing it in 3D boosts the rating.


IMPERIAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom

avatar

Posts : 1501
Age : 20
Hailing From : Your local bar
Status : Pass me a beer

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 8th 2015, 2:20 pm

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F - 8.5/10

A great DBZ Movie. The animation and fighting was fantastic and it had some pretty good comedy in it to.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 8th 2015, 2:55 pm

Paper Towns

10/10 I loved the book, and I loved the movie!
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 22
Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom
Status : My spirit animal's really a pterodactyl.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 8th 2015, 10:59 pm

@GC wrote:
@Clark Duncan wrote:
Saw both these semi-recently, so I'll list 'em both.

Ted 2: 7/10

Wasn't that great as a whole, but a lot of the jokes were stupidly funny so I had a good laugh watching it for the most part because I enjoy stuff like that.

A lot of cool cameos and the cast was pretty good, that helped it. Rating maybe a tad generous.

Original was definitely better.

Ant-Man: 5/10

The action stuff was cool and there were some funny moments/lines in there. I actually thought Corey Stoll was a good choice as the villain.

The rest of the movie was meh though. Talking about stuff like the science elements to it, the long and drawn out story and just how boring and predictable some bits were.
I didn't think Ant-Man was that bad. Did you see the post-credit scene? I had to leave so I couldn't FML
Slightly late reply lel.

Nah, I didn't. I was hungry af so I got up to get food rather than staying until the end of the credits like I usually do.


#HalfHipsterHalfOutcast

Shit happens and life goes on™

 



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 2335
Age : 22
Hailing From : California.
Status : I'm a Queen, we can war if you 'bout it.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 15th 2015, 1:18 am

Straight Outta Compton. 11/10.

So so SO fucking good, I can't begin to even. It was spot on, accurate as shit, and it didn't water anything down. You got a ton of background on the men of N.W.A., as far as their lives prior to the group's formation, their family lives, etc. The actors who played N.W.A. were fucking phenomenal (especially Ice Cube's son, who made his film debut and acted like he'd done this for years). There's also a lot of fun foreshadowing with stuff like Ice Cube writing the script for Friday, the beginning of Snoop Dogg's career, and Dr. Dre bringing Aftermath to fruition. There were a lot of lighthearted/funny moments, but the majority of the movie is gritty and dramatic, and it was great.

I don't really know who I'd recommend it to? If you like biopics, or if you like N.W.A., or if you just wanna rap the lyrics to California Love with a theater full of people (which I did), then you need to go see it.




(Credit to Tarah and Brody for the sigs.   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 20
Status : Sicker than ya average

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 15th 2015, 1:31 am

Paid in Full

10/10 this my shit.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 2335
Age : 22
Hailing From : California.
Status : I'm a Queen, we can war if you 'bout it.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 15th 2015, 1:43 am

SK wrote:
Paid in Full

10/10 this my shit.
!!!!!

I love that movie so much.




(Credit to Tarah and Brody for the sigs.   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 20
Status : Sicker than ya average

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 15th 2015, 1:47 am

@Aria Jaxon wrote:
SK wrote:
Paid in Full

10/10 this my shit.
!!!!!

I love that movie so much.
Same I've watched this so many times and never get bored of it. Always enjoyed movies like this such as Juice, Boyz in the Hood etc.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 2335
Age : 22
Hailing From : California.
Status : I'm a Queen, we can war if you 'bout it.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 15th 2015, 1:53 am

SK wrote:
@Aria Jaxon wrote:
SK wrote:
Paid in Full

10/10 this my shit.
!!!!!

I love that movie so much.
Same I've watched this so many times and never get bored of it. Always enjoyed movies like this such as Juice, Boyz in the Hood etc.
Ugh, yes. And New Jack City, Menace II Society, Set It Off, and Colors. I never get sick of them.




(Credit to Tarah and Brody for the sigs.   )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 804
Status : My bitch has lethal parts, a lethal heart

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 15th 2015, 7:31 am

@Aria Jaxon wrote:
Straight Outta Compton. 11/10.

So so SO fucking good, I can't begin to even. It was spot on, accurate as shit, and it didn't water anything down. You got a ton of background on the men of N.W.A., as far as their lives prior to the group's formation, their family lives, etc. The actors who played N.W.A. were fucking phenomenal (especially Ice Cube's son, who made his film debut and acted like he'd done this for years). There's also a lot of fun foreshadowing with stuff like Ice Cube writing the script for Friday, the beginning of Snoop Dogg's career, and Dr. Dre bringing Aftermath to fruition. There were a lot of lighthearted/funny moments, but the majority of the movie is gritty and dramatic, and it was great.

I don't really know who I'd recommend it to? If you like biopics, or if you like N.W.A., or if you just wanna rap the lyrics to California Love with a theater full of people (which I did), then you need to go see it.

I seen it last night, loved it.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashlynne Black

avatar

Posts : 139
Age : 25
Hailing From : Ridgeway, Virginia
Status : I will never back down from a fight.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 20th 2015, 11:54 pm

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.

Most of the action was really impressive compared to the other Mission Impossible movies. And they brought most of the characters back from Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and added some new characters. Best movie yet.

10/10


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 1085
Age : 19
Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 20th 2015, 11:55 pm

Straight Outta Compton: 10/10

The Gift: 8/10



Accomplishments:

* Young Lions Cup (x1)
* EAW New Breed Champion (x1)
* Rising Star Of The Week (MVE #85)
* Champion of the Week (MVE #89)
* Champion of the Week (MVE #92)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
avatar

Posts : 1748
Age : 20
Status : Sicker than ya average

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 20th 2015, 11:59 pm

Coach Carter

8/10




Back to top Go down
View user profile
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
avatar

Posts : 1827
Age : 28
Hailing From : The Great State Of California
Status : #HardWork

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 21st 2015, 12:06 am

Terminator Genisys : 7/10 *NOTE if it was not for the performance of Arnold Schwarzenegger this would have easily been a 4/10





4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 2X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire
avatar

Posts : 5809
Age : 25
Hailing From : WKWKWK Land
Status : 『最高の気分』

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 21st 2015, 12:30 am

Battle of Surabaya

Great animation, a lot of action, touching story, such a perfect movie! (10/10)



Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
avatar

Posts : 1419
Age : 22
Hailing From : Dortmund
Status : Alles Für Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 21st 2015, 1:01 am

Jersey Girl. Can't believe it took me a decade to watch, but yeah. I thought it was a very good family film. 7.5/10. Ben being Ben. Great story telling, and great lesson to be learned from that movie.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angela Salveti

avatar

Posts : 339
Age : 27
Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan
Status : Dance through life with passion.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 21st 2015, 3:54 am

Last movie I rewatched Adam Sandler's The Longest Yard. Kind of need a laugh. Kind of got tired of certain people acting like a real McAsshole in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3335
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   August 21st 2015, 4:35 am

Get Hard, typical comedy... without Kevin Hart it would of definitely lacked. Only other person that would of made it interesting to place him would of been Chris Rock.

Was also hoping they'd do a skit where Will Ferrel would dress up as Eminem and come out to "The Real Slim Shady" instead of dressing like Lil' Wayne.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
 

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Internet Car movie database-cool!
» Documentary movie about the US's figure skating history
» Movie GOLD MINING IN SOUTHERN CROSS WA WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
» Professional Hit rate
» chevy van in nickelodean movie

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: General Discussion-