EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Maddox Ayres

EAW

Chelsea Crowe

Keelan Cetinich

Devan Dubian

Mallory Wilde

Bhris Elite

Moongoose McQueen

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by EAW Today at 3:12 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:12 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW Today at 2:55 pm

» 坂崎ハルナ (Haruna Sakazaki)
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 1:43 pm

» Pain For Pride: Festival Logo
by Bhris Elite Today at 1:21 pm

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 12:16 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 3rd 2017, 8:32 pm

Fast Five 10/10

The fifth movie is belong on the top 3 IMO along with the first one and the seventh one. The Rock was the star of this movie for me. He was clearly an intimidating antagonist. For the first time ever in this franchise, Vin Diesel had to fight againts an equal opponent. While Paul Walker was obviously the main character along with Diesel, he didny have a big development. Maybe that's the only negative thing I could say for this movie :/

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 3rd 2017, 9:06 pm

The Expansables 3, but that's because I wanted something easy to watch while doing dishes last night.
Not the first time I see it, it's a good bang bang boom boom kapow baboom flick especially if you're of the old guard back when Stalone, Arnold and Ford were big time stars. Well, they still are now but you know what I mean lol.

Out Of Character this awesome piece of art is brought to you by Lars Grier! THANK YOU MAN! I won't say it enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 3rd 2017, 10:09 pm

@Ryan Wilson wrote:
The Expansables 3, but that's because I wanted something easy to watch while doing dishes last night.
Not the first time I see it, it's a good bang bang boom boom kapow baboom flick especially if you're of the old guard back when Stalone, Arnold and Ford were big time stars. Well, they still are now but you know what I mean lol.

Me too, I like the fact that they have new generation of mercenary in this movie and the humor is good especially with Antonio Banderas xD 8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 3rd 2017, 10:14 pm

''I NEED..A JOB!!!!''

Out Of Character this awesome piece of art is brought to you by Lars Grier! THANK YOU MAN! I won't say it enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 4th 2017, 2:00 am

The Overnight

It was a comedy about a couple who meets another couple and things get weird and sexy. Basically, the other couple are bisexual swingers.

It was good. Nothing amazing, but nothing cringey. 6/10

Amazing Signature made by Ryan Marx
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 6th 2017, 8:53 am

Safe (2012) 10/10

I don't know if this movie is underrated or not, but this is one of the best Jason Statham's movies IMO. I think this movie also a prove that Statham's acting ability is not as bad as people think (the majority of people who like Statham mainly because of his fighting skills, his voice, and his charisma, not his acting). Maybe he's not a Johnny Depp or a Leonardo Dicaprio, but Statham is a good actor in his own right and this movie IMO really proves that. The action scenes are also one of the best action scenes that he has ever done. This movie is absolutely on my top 5 Statham's movies, lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Daryl Kinkade

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 7th 2017, 4:32 am

Insomnia (2002) 8/10

I've watched this loads of times, but still enjoy it. Great performances by Al Pacino as a world weary cop, Hilary Swank as a spunky young detective and particularly Robin Williams, who steps away from his usual comedy roles and plays a loner/sociopath. All with the Alaskan wilderness as the backdrop. A good script and an easy to follow mystery/thriller. It's a remake of a Norwegian film but it's still good none the less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 11th 2017, 9:07 am

Blade Runner 2049 9/10

Thought it was goat and one of the best movies I've seen this year. My only issue was it kinda felt incomplete. Hopefully they do a sequel to this shit cuz it felt very much like the first part of something to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 18th 2017, 7:51 pm

Watched two movies this week (so far).

The Rainmaker (1997) 9/10: Thanks to Candle's recommendation, this is a really good movie. Apparently, Good Will Hunting wasn't the first movie that Damon starred in as a lead, The Rainmaker was and Damon wasn't even a breakout star yet (until a month or two later with Good Will Hunting) showing how much faith Hollywood had at the young Damon. Damon was a new lawyer in this movie and I got to say, he's great at it. I realize he's just like any people that we meet every day. He had a fear inside his eyes in this movie yet he already knew what to expect from any scenario that would thrown into him. In short, he's just like a normal people that we meet randomly every day and he's great at it. The only negative thing I could say is the girlfriend part. "The Girlfriend scenes" were good, but I think this movie could go on without it :/

Strays (1997) 9/10: Vin Diesel wrote, directed, and composed the music all by himself. This is his first long movie after he wrote a short-movie called Multi-Facial three years prior. IMO, Diesel's acting ability is average but he proved he can put a great performance once in a while, such as in Saving Private Ryan and Find Me Guilty. This movie is another example how good he can be if he executes his acting ability right. This movie is a romance-drama and he's good at it. You can tell this is a low-budget movie but Diesel put a lot of passion into this movie in order to make it into Hollywood. I appreciate his hard work and I'm glad he has at least 5 memorable characters in Hollywood after this movie (Richard B. Riddick in Riddick Trilogy, The Iron Giant, Dominic Torreto in FF series, Xander Cage in Triple X series, and Groot in MCU Universe).

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 24th 2017, 7:05 pm

Hours (2013) 10/10

This movie is a proof that (The Late) Paul Walker was great enough to carry a movie on his own for the most part. This is a disaster-drama movie and to be honest, I couldn't think of any other actor that could pull it off other than the man himself. Perhaps Leo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp could, but (The Late) Paul Walker got a chance to show what he was capable off and he did great. You might want to cry after seeing this movie because first, it had a great storytelling (you can read the synopsis if you're interested, lol) and second, this movie was released just two weeks after he passed away :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   October 24th 2017, 10:57 pm

The last movie I watched was It. I saw it in theaters a few weeks ago. 7.5/10 is how I'd rank it. I'm not the biggest on horror movies but I did really enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 5th 2017, 4:38 pm

Cobra (1986) 8.5/10

Random Villains IMO but Stallone is Stallone. One of his most badass roles IMO.

Going to watch Thor and Daddy's Home 2 this week xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shark Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 9th 2017, 6:24 pm

I feel like I don't do a double posts on this thread so often with 2 accounts now LOL xD

Shooter (2007) 8/10

Mark Wahlberg totally looks like Matt Damon, so are Bourne franchise and this movie, except Wahlberg's character doesn't have an amnesia and his character gets the job done with guns intead of punches (although he did display some combat ability). As much as I like Wahlberg, I think Michael Pena stole the show with his character. His character was a good side-kick to Wahlberg's. Depsite I like Pena in this movie, I still honestly think Tobey Maguire could pull it off as well, lol. Overall, a nice movie. If you like Bourne franchise, you might like this movie as well, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 9th 2017, 7:00 pm

Thor: Ragnarok

I thought it was fine.  Very fun, very pretty, but a bit rushed and a little tonally off at times.  I know they want Thor to be likable but he doesn't have to be jokey guy and he came off a bit too comedic this go 'round.  Dr. Strange was...well, there I suppose.  The villain wasn't a giant blue laser light which was a good change of pace, but things moved a bit too fast for this one, and it's telling that Thor movies often close out with a battle on a transparent bridge to another, more exciting and compelling, universe.  6/10.  If I did decimals I'd say 6.5, because it's a good fun watch, but if you miss it you're not missing much in regard to the MCU, excluding learning where Thor and Hulk were during Civil War.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florida Man

Hailing From : Tampa, FL

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 13th 2017, 12:07 am

Murder on the Orient Express (2017)

Pretty solid murder mystery, very good atmosphere, the set design is great, and the acting is good, however, the only character who's name I could remember throughout the movie was the main character played by Kenneth Branagh. His character's mustache is immaculate by the way, if I lived back then, I would absolutely grow one like that.

I'd give it a solid 3.5/5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 13th 2017, 1:14 am

The One (2001) 9/10

I love this movie since I was a kid. I first watched this movie in 2003 if I'm not mistaken. This is basically a Jet Li Stand-Alone movie where he played as both the main protagonist and the main antagonist. While Jet Li might not be the best actor in the world, he is a very great martial-artist. Carla Gugino played her part very well. Unfortunately, she was underdeveloped. Same goes for Jason Statham and Delroy Lindo. This is the first Statham movie that I watched. When I was a kid, I did see The "IT" factor from Statham in this movie but didn't care much about him. Now I have to say that Statham played "unusual" role in this movie. I won't go into the details, but I do feel sympaty for him in this movie. Despite this is a Jet Li movie, I do really like Statham better in this movie. It goes without saying, Statham is the star of this movie for me (out of bias, lol) and this movie is on my top 5 Statham's movie (H). 

Seven Days In Utopia (2011) 9.5/10

A very entertaining Family movie. Lucas Black played as a pro-golfer but this movie really has so much value about struggles in life. You can watch this movie even if you aren't a golf fan. Now, as much as I like Lucas Black, IMO the star of this movie is Robert Dunvall. He was natural and I honestly think his potrayal in this movie is one of the best performances I have ever seen. Lucas Black did a great job as well though, he's a good actor, but Dunvall really stole the show for me (H).

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 13th 2017, 4:34 am

Atomic Blonde (2017) 8/10

I had a good vibe when I saw the trailer and the movie itself didn't disappoint. 
It's a good spy movie spinning around the fall of the Wall in Berlin in the late 80's. The action is good, the plot is interesting and well miss Therone is always a sight to see. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shark Man

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 15th 2017, 6:57 am

Hercules 2014 (10/10). The Rock's version.

My third favourite The Rock's movie, just behind The Fast and The Furious Franchise and The Rundown. I honestly think The Rock IS The Hercules, meaning he is already Perfect for the role. The humoris was nice too, very fitting for The Rock. Ian McShane was funny as well here, but The Rock is the main star of the movie for me. BTW, this is an unsual Hercules movie, so if you haven't watched it yet, just be prepared for the best or the worst. It's up to your liking, TBH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 20th 2017, 5:20 am

First off, I miss Thor:Ragnarok :/ I'll wait for the DVD in a few months. It seems I'd regret it for not watching it in theater :/ I'm planning to watch Justice League tommorow, let's see if I could keep my promise, lol.

A'right as usual xD

Knight Rider (2008) (A TV Movie) 9/10: This is a prequel to The Knight Rider 2008 TV Series and I have to say, the majority of people don't like this TV Movie/Show. Well, I think I'm in minority but I like this movie. Justin Bruening is on my top 10 fav actors just because of Knight Rider alone, Val Kilmer is great as the voice of K.I.T.T., Bruce Davison (The Senator Kelly in first 2 X-Men movies) handled his part so well. Deanna Russo had a great chemistry with both Bruening and Davison. The plot is generic but you get what you get. I really love this movie (and especially the TV Show), lol.

Bourne: Identity (2002) 10/10: Bourne series is my fav movies of Matt Damon and Bourne: Identity is also the one that I like the most out of the series. I still can't believe that this is Matt Damon's first action movie to this day (I first watched this movie on 2007. So, there you go, lol). Damon learned Jeet Kunedo and Eskrima for this movie and he has natural talents in Martial-Art. Yes, he's still an actor and this is still a movie, but his moves were so beautifully done. My heart is always racing everytime I watch this movie, even after 10 years later. The supporting cast were great too. Franka Potante, Chris Cooper, and Clive Owen played their part as great as Damon. If you want to see BOTH great story and action, then this movie (or series) is for you (H).

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 24th 2017, 2:47 am

Watched Justice League. 6.5/10 -maaybe a 7. Superman was the killer that nearly ruined the movie. Pains me whenever he came on screen.

Special thanks to Harvey Yorke for this sig! :O
Achievements
Former Hardcore Champion 
1 Successful Title Defense
Rising star of the week
Promoer of the week (with others at Shock Value top prospect match
2 x Beef of the week (with Amadeus, With Finnegan Wakefiled)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 24th 2017, 5:30 am

Turn out I broke my promise xD I'll try to find a time to watch JL, lol. But I've watched another movie at home, so...    

Rocky (1976) 10/10: Rocky is my fourth favourite series just behind FF Series, Spiderman series, and Bourne series. Out of all Rocky movies, I like the original the best (this one). I think the majority of us know how great and inspiring Rocky is, so I won't go any futher. Furthermore though, Rocky series (excluding the fifth one) is my favourite Sylvester Stallone movie (H).

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Astraea Jordan
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 24th 2017, 7:12 pm

Thor: Ragnarok 8/10

I liked the concept, the visuals, and the comedy added to it but I feel like it was TOO comedic compared to what we knew these characters to act like. Out of character, if you will. And like PB said, not very important to the MCU and kinda rushed. Also, HIS HAIR! 

Fuckers in the merch booth telling me, always in the jobber matches
Astraea ain't bout this, Astraea ain't bout that
My girl a BD on fucking Bank$ and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Astraea ain't no hitta Astraea ain't this Astraea a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas (Ryan) savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Astraea I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Rhyse and them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 25th 2017, 11:53 pm

Valentine - 9/10

Well, this movie cures me with how fucked up Justice League is. I watched this yesterday in theater..... alone..... and there's like five of them inside the theater. For a rather low-budget superhero movie, I really love this. It's well-presented, the story, the action, the effect. It's fair enough for a small movie. I am pretty excited about this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 26th 2017, 2:06 pm

I hear the Justice League movie is either the worse movie or the best movie in the DCEU so far.
But I'll be the judge of that lol. I'll watch it eventually, what I look forward to is the ''Russian Avengers'' movie, you know the one with the man bear? Looks awesome.

Anyhoo, last movie I watched was Looper on Netflix.
I had no expectations of it really, I got bored and wanted to watch that movie for a while.
It's decent, there was one scene that made me go ''Really? Ah man...'' but otherwise it was an okay flick.
6.5 out of 10

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Astraea Jordan
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   November 26th 2017, 9:54 pm

Justice League: 4/10 tbh

Fuckers in the merch booth telling me, always in the jobber matches
Astraea ain't bout this, Astraea ain't bout that
My girl a BD on fucking Bank$ and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Astraea ain't no hitta Astraea ain't this Astraea a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas (Ryan) savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Astraea I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Rhyse and them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   

Back to top Go down

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next