EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Jack Ripley

TLA

Macho Man Johnny Nova

Kasahara

Moongoose McQueen

April Song

Cage.

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Theron Nikolas

Latest topics
» Someone should make a thread, page, or wikia for all these custom EAW or obsure matches for da rookies
by Carson Ramsay Today at 4:37 pm

» Masaru Kasahara
by Kasahara Today at 4:14 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by CM Bank$ Today at 4:10 pm

» Fate/ELITE Prologue Reactions
by "Damaged" Zack Crash Today at 2:42 pm

» Full Dia Del Diablo Card
by Nasir Moore Today at 2:41 pm

» What's your dream career?
by John Doe Today at 1:26 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   July 10th 2017, 11:43 pm

Spider-man Homecoming 

I really enjoyed this one. Not since the first Sam Rami movie has the spirit of the character been so well done. It's fun, has some great set piece sequences and a nice little twist that really makes the arc with the vulture work. Very solid preformances all around save for maybe the love interest and the Michelle character. Michael Keaton puts on another good preformance but I kept thinking back to his days as Batman, and really wished the film would have alluded to that in some way. I don't have any problems with Marrisa Tomi playing Aunt May, at her age it isn't too hard to see her raising a 15 year old. And thank god they didn't tell the origin story because we all already know that tune. Overall another great outing for Marvel studios and the best movie of the summer I've seen thus far.  I'm giving an 9/10.

4X Rising Star Of The Week (2x Michaels, 2x Caine) , 2X Beef of the week (Top Prospect Scramble, VS Drastik), 1X Promoer of the week (along with everyone else for SV 2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   July 11th 2017, 9:58 am

@showster26 wrote:
Spider-man Homecoming 

I really enjoyed this one. Not since the first Sam Rami movie has the spirit of the character been so well done. It's fun, has some great set piece sequences and a nice little twist that really makes the arc with the vulture work. Very solid preformances all around save for maybe the love interest and the Michelle character. Michael Keaton puts on another good preformance but I kept thinking back to his days as Batman, and really wished the film would have alluded to that in some way. I don't have any problems with Marrisa Tomi playing Aunt May, at her age it isn't too hard to see her raising a 15 year old. And thank god they didn't tell the origin story because we all already know that tune. Overall another great outing for Marvel studios and the best movie of the summer I've seen thus far.  I'm giving an 9/10.

I just saw this movie last night and absolutely loved it. I would also give it a 9/10. One of my favorite Marvel movies thus far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   July 12th 2017, 9:41 pm

I also saw Spider-Man: Homecoming yesterday.  I thought it was a great story with the best Spider-Man put to film in Tom Holland.  I thought McGuire was a good Peter Parker, and I thought Andrew Garfield played up the Spidey wit well, but I thought Holland grasped the duality of the character better than both.  Not to mention the fact that it was nice to see actors who at least look young enough to be in high school playing Spider-Man.  I know Peter Parker grows up, but it was always the one thing that bugged me about McGuire especially in the Raimi origin.  I loved Tony and Peter's father/son type relationship and enjoyed the very divisive almost anti-heroic role of Keaton.  At instances I felt like I was watching a bizarro world episode of Breaking Bad, and the presence of Michael Mando made it all the more humorous to me.  I liked the cast overall excluding Zendaya, whom my old ass only knows from acne wash commercials.  I didn't feel like her character worked for what they're setting up.  She was fine in the role given to her, but the role itself is a bit too shoehorn for me.  Good to see Martin Starr and Hannibal Buress getting some work.  Overall I give it a 8/10 for an overall movie and a 10/10 for Spidey flicks.  I loved Raimi's aesthetics and (some) of his casting, but this knocked it out of the park for me and a big part of that is the man in the Spidey suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   July 13th 2017, 10:58 am

Spiderman: Homecoming 9/10

Just like everybody said, this is a great movie. I still prefer Sam Raimi's trilogy though and I still like Tobey the best. Tobey is currently my third favorite actor after all, just behind The Rock and Jason Statham, lol.

Thanks to Ryan Marx for the signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
坂崎ハルナ
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Today at 8:23 am

Dunkirk - 9/10

Well, I am not really a fan of war movies or something but I really curious of what Nolan has to offer with this movie. It's really good, I think this is the best WW2 themed movie after Saving Private Ryan. Really recommended! 

+Harry Styles' acting is actually not that bad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Today at 8:55 am

Lego Batman - 10/10

I thought the movie was a lot of fun. My Niece and Nephew loved it, and it's batman. Not much more I can ask for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9