Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rattik

Rattik

Hailing From : Fort Wayne, IN

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 15th 2016, 11:49 pm

Sausage Party...10/10 What the FUCK
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 16th 2016, 4:39 am

Jason Bourne 8/10
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 8:25 am

Danny Collins 8.5/10

Watched it on HBO. I'm not a big fan of Al Pacino (albeit I like both Scarface and the first Godfather movie) so I would say, it's an usual role for him. A refreshing role from Al Pacino if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Josh O'Connor

Josh O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 10:06 am

Suicide Squad 5.5/10 Its meh at best
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 1:33 pm

Batman v Superman

5/10

And really i'm probably being generous
Back to top Go down
Kurt_Burton

Kurt_Burton

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 1:41 pm

Well, I was with Zack, and I rate the movie in two ways.

As a film- 3/10.  Really did not enjoy it except for like 10-15 minutes worth.  It made 0 sense, and most performances were awful (except Affleck, Gadot and Irons).  And Doomsday sux.

As an adaptation- 0/10  I don't know what they were thinking, other than Snyder hates superheros
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 6:15 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Movie-poster-wolf-children-from-ame-to-yuki-35550784-2205-1240

Wolf Children - 9/10

A beautiful film, both in animation and storytelling. I was honestly skeptical at first because I've heard so much praise for it, but it definitely took me by surprise, especially since I didn't care much for the Director's previous film (Summer Wars). I bought this just cause I happened to be somewhere where it was available, and I'm glad I did. Well worth the watch.

An awesome film and one of the few things to actually make me cry.  Yeah i criedat the end of this film, not afraid to admit it
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 7:56 pm

Don't Breathe 

10/10 boys and girls  :dev:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 26th 2016, 9:23 pm

Suicide Squad - It sucked 1/10 maybe. It was pretty much shit the whole way thru so 0/10 might be better.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 7:12 am

just finished to watch this and well, a slight review because I suck at reviewing something.

Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 D5340-67-183731-4

Tag: REAL Onigokko (2015)

A story about a girl named Mitsuko (Reina Triendl), a main character of "3D Survival Horror Video Game" who lives in the world of surrealism. Just imagine that you are playing GTA5 and your three main characters are trying to escape the world of surrealism in GTA game. A lot of weird things happened and Mitsuko begins to figure out about the world that she is living and change her fate forever. It's a bit confusing if you watch it for the first time since the universe quickly moved one after another. BUt overall, this is quite a decent film. I give it 6.5/10

Here's if you want to watch it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 7:15 am

Santa's Horny Helpers featuring Dillon Harper, 10/10
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 27th 2016, 11:11 am

Toy Story 3 10/10

A perfect movie. Always crying at the ending of the movie, lol.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 6:35 pm

The Neon Demon 5/10

If you've never seen a David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick, Roman Polanski, or Dario Argento film, this is a masterpiece of film making.  If you're familiar with any of these director's filmography, there's nothing really new here.  It's very much a love letter to movies like Suspiria, Blue Velvet, Repulsion, and in some strange aesthetic ways 2001: A Space Odyssey.  I might even throw in some John Waters for good measure when it comes to gratuity and off-beat kitsch vibes.  It's tread ground in the art and grind house style of beautiful vulgarity, and I'd argue that's the best praise I could give it.  It manages to give you violence, nudity, necrophilia, and a handful of other taboos in a nice, somehow R-rated, bow.  I'm really, really, really shocked the MPAA let them get away with so much considering the hoops Kevin Smith and Tarantino have to jump through. If you want something sleazy and pretty all at the same time, go ahead and take in Neon Demon.

The drawbacks are that the acting isn't great, the plot is too reminiscent to bygone movies like "Cat People", "Heathers", "Jaw Breaker", "The Craft", and even to a degree "Black Swan" and it just comes off a bit too trite because of it.  The best actor by far is, astonishingly enough, Keanu Reeves in the role of dirt bag slum lord rapist.  He doesn't say "dude","whoa" or anything.  It took me a second to even realize it was him.  

I'd say take it in and make your own mind up about it.  I've went with friends who had varying opinions on it and they made some decent points.  If you're not into the seedy and pretentious world of underground theater this could serve as a surprising, out of the norm, accessible gateway drug, if not a warning flare signaling this isn't for you, go no further.  It also tends to drag up until the last end bits, but it somehow kept me on edge at the same time just because of the vibe it threw out that any bat shit thing could happen.  A C for effort.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 30th 2016, 8:44 pm

2012  (3/10)

WHY DID I WATCH IT?!?!?
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 12:38 am

star trek: Beyond _ 7/10

As with the rest of the Reboot series, this one is sure to urk a few hardcore Trekies with it's over reliance on action sequences, and the way they make every character feel like a Han Solo rip off.  Despite this this one actually has moments where it feels like they tried to make it like a big episode of the original series, what with the crew crashing down onto a strange alien planet, and not only having to regroup, but find a way rescue the crew from new villain  who wants to declare was on star fleet.  The plot seems like something out of the Trek playbook, but the execution while exciting, is too busy with making thing either shine, or exploding.  The chemistry between the cast is like it was in "Into Darkness", they seem to be putting in an effort, and they can play off each other well enough to get by.  Added to the mix is Zoe Saldana, who plays an Alien who has also been stranded. I like hw she was written, in there enough to make a lasting impression but never overly forced with her presence.  Effect are par for the course, the CGI is the go to, but the live sets are impressive.  

Overall the movie is a fine entry into the franchise, but if you're hopping for star trek 4, keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyOctober 23rd 2016, 12:10 pm

From Up On Poppy Hill.  7/10

Studio Ghibli with one of the works that people don't like and you know why... It's because it's not a Hayao Miyazaki Film. PEOPLE JUST ENJOY THIS FILM, GORO DOES A GREAT JOB WITH THIS WORK PLUS THIS IS ONE OF HAYAO'S FILM WHERE HE'S WRITING SCREENPLAY ALONE!!!!

Art: Why do we talk about it, it's breathtaking to see Japan in the 60s when the Tokyo Olympics were around the corner. The Latin Quarters (The movie's main location), Yokohama Harbor, Umi's house and even 1960s Tokyo, they're all beautifully done.

Music/Sound: Once again another thing that fans of Ghibli hate about this film and that's Joe Hisaishi isn't the composer but I don't think Joe would have been good if he had to compose a Jazzy soundtrack and credit goes to Satoshi Takebe especially with tracks like "Welcome To Latin Quarters" and others. The VAs this film were amazing to listen to, Disney is great at picking voices for Ghibli films and this one is no exceptions

Story: It's a basic romance between a young boy and girl but that's why it's so good. Part of me should despise this film but I can't and it's because everything around the cliche love story makes it that much more amazing. 

Enjoyment: I did enjoy this film once the main plot rolled in, and honestly this film is a Ghibli Darkhorse, watch it if you want to enjoy a cliche love story that trying to just be a cute and simple romance.
Back to top Go down
HoffNostalgia

HoffNostalgia

Hailing From : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyOctober 23rd 2016, 12:15 pm

50/50

4 out of 4 stars

Extremely funny while dealing with an all too real and prevelant problem. From the cheating girlfriend, overbearing mother, stoner best friend trying to use "Cancer" to get laid. Seth Rogen is the master of the throw a way line, the background line. 
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyOctober 23rd 2016, 2:03 pm

The resurrection of jake the Snake. 3/5

I love documentaries and was really excited to see this one. The real problem with the film is that if you have been keeping up with ddp's youtube, you've basically already seen the movie. That said however, there were times I almost cried. Seeing the pain mentality and physically that jake was in. And by the end I did feel a little more motivated and inspired. I would recommend watching Beyond The Mat right before watching this.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2016, 2:52 pm

He Never Died -7/10
For anyone looking for pure action hero violence with a little bit of humor and supernatural flair, look no further than this film on netflix.  Henry Rollins, of Black Flag and titular Henry Rollins Band fame stars as misanthropic loner "Jack" whose secluded himself from society to manage his addiction to rage. When he finds out he has a daughter, whom is soon after kidnapped, he succumbs to his urges and paints the town red.  It's not a movie for rocket scientists, and if you ditch the spoilerific trailers you're in for an interesting twist.  Overall it amounts to some witty dialogue and sight gags, hyper violence, and an ending that leaves one wanting for more.  Word is that they're shopping around for a miniseries to further explain and continue the narrative along, and considering how compelling the main character is I'd be quite happy to see it.  Especially after a shit ending capping off an otherwise fairly decent film.  The story has good bones, but a little bit more meat left on them would have made it far more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2016, 2:56 pm

I watched Pain in Full again B and it gets better each time B I think I'm going to leave EAW and chase my dreams of becoming the next Money Making Mitch B. 

With that being said B 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2016, 3:16 pm

A Clockwork Orange. 4/5

Jeesh it was a good movie but such a terrible adaptation.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 3:33 am

I'll be posting my Dr. Strange "mini review" on Sunday. I think I'm gonna love it but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 11:01 am

The Death of "Superman Lives": What Happened?:
   This is a documentary about the botched production of the original late 90's Superman reboot directed by Tim Burton and starring Nicholas Cage that never saw the light of day.  If you want a pretty decent synopsis of the film that's a bit more entertaining, if not a bit one-sided in it's story, look no further than Kevin Smith's "Superman Lives" panel rant online.  It only really tells about half of the story,but it also only takes up about 20 minutes of your life.  I do believe that the other half of the story is far more interesting, and that Kevin's far too flattering when it comes to the giant spider loving producer Jon Peters, who comes off as a straight up dick by all accounts, including the accounts of Jon Peters.  

The film's 'history' pretty much goes as such; Jon Peters asks Kevin Smith to write a Superman script based off of the "Death of Superman" storyline.  Knowing his script will be mangled, Big Kev pretty much does what every comic book movie does now and brings in cameo characters, expands the movie's universe to suit the comic book reader's demographic, and essentially make a cool movie.  Jon Peters lets Burton read the script, Burton hates Smith's script, says he wants to write the script and break away from his usually gothic and maccabre filming tropes.  Burton then goes on to embrace every single Burtonism and the project becomes unrecognizable as a Superman vehicle.  With all of that being said, Burton's vision is interesting, if not completely misguided.

7/10 because it's pretty rough looking guerrilla styled documentary, and the middle kind of drags, but the overall story is mesmerizing, inspiring, and a little insulting at times.  Check it out on Youtube.  It's posted like a thousand times for free viewing.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 4:04 pm

Alright, I just got back from seeing Dr. Strange and it was so much better and fun than I expected. I only watched one trailer. I thought it was going to be a really dark movie and more serious than it was. I have never read any Doctor Strange comics so I basically had no idea what he was going to be like in the movie or what the story would be about exactly. The visual effects were top notch. I won't spoil but there were parts in the movie where I got a bit dizzy and my eyes started to burn lol. But it was soo damn worth it. Doctor Strange is probably in my top five of favorite Marvel movies. It possibly has the second spot as my favorite after GOTG. Yeah, it was that good. I think it's hands down the best "superhero" movie this year. Maybe I am being biased since I find Stephen Strange and myself similar in many ways but if it isn't the absolute best movie of it's genre this year it's certainly one of the best. I rewatched Suicide Squad recently and honestly watching it for a second and third time changed my perspective on it. I now think a lot of critics were right about it... So obviously I don't even consider Suicide Squad one of the best superhero movies this year. Batman V Superman wasn't that good either. Civil War was good but I still think Doctor Strange was much better. In my opinion obviously. And that mid/end credit scene got me very excited for the future of Marvel movies. Specifically for the third installment in the Thor series (Ragnarok). If you're a Marvel fan or DC fan (It doesn't really matter if you're into this sort of movies) you should go watch Doctor Strange asap. 

I'm giving it a 9 out of 10
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 EmptyNovember 27th 2016, 6:03 am

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them:

Alright so at the very start I got excited when they showed the newspapers. Obviously because of Grindelwald. The character has been in movies before yes but not much has been seen from the character. I always had a fondness for Grindelwald, there was something about him I really liked and I wanted to see him make his presence felt in a movie for more than a few seconds or a minute. Also during the time period the movie is set he is arguably in his prime. The first time he was seen (It was in a flashback I think) I believe he was young and if I am not mistaken not as powerful as he is in Fantastic Beasts. The last time he was seen prior to this new movie he was past his prime, locked in a cell and basically ready to die. He died like a badass tho I think he was one of the few who didn't fear or respect Lord Voldemort. He even LAUGHED at Voldemort when Voldy visited him in hopes of getting some info of the elder wand's whereabouts from him. So the start of the movie got me hyped af. I was marking out like an idiot. People were looking at me like I was a madman. But I just HAD to mark out. Grindelwald is the fucking man and now he has his chance to shine in a HP movie for once. Five or ten minutes in the movie gets boring as hell. The people I went to see the movie with were literally falling asleep and so was I tbh. It's not until like the last hour that it gets really, really good. The last hour and 30 mins of the movie saved it from being crap IMO. And that ending, jesus christ. I won't spoil but a big twist happens near the end and when it happened I marked out even harder. I thought it was a pretty decent movie overall. It had some funny parts, it had some dark parts (Which I love in movies), it had some suspenseful parts. It was pretty decent as I said before. I didn't like the protagonist (Newt Scamander) at all tho. The character was a bit bland IMO and painfully boring. I went to see this movie just because it is in the HP universe and I love HP to death, I grew up with the characters from hp. I went to see the first HP movie with my mom back in, 2001 I think it was? lol. I was only six. I am 21 now and I still love HP movies. Now I have a reason to possibly go back and see it again not because the story takes place in the HP universe but because of characters like Grindelwald and Credence Barebone who I really liked as well and HOPE to see again in future Fantastic Beasts movies somehow. Grindelwald didn't show up THAT much throughout the movie. He was sort of like Joker in Suicide Squad. I think he had less scenes than Joker in Suicide Squad actually but it's more than what we've seen of the character before. I heard Grindelwald will play a bigger role in the next movie so I am really looking forward to that as well as seeing more of his relationship with the Dumbledores (specifically Albus) 

giving it a 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last movie you watched   Rate the last movie you watched - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the last movie you watched

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next