Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Empty
PostSubject: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 5:13 pm

Since I have some loose time on my hands, I guess I can answer some questions that you guys may have.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 5:21 pm

Who recruited you into EAW? How shocked were you whenever you won the GR? A guy you want to feud with, but haven't? (Could be present-all time). What is your current goal short term and long term?
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 6:06 pm

Angel. wrote:
Who recruited you into EAW? How shocked were you whenever you won the GR? A guy you want to feud with, but haven't? (Could be present-all time). What is your current goal short term and long term?
Q1: Who recruited you into EAW?
There have been so many factors as to how I got recruited into EAW. I actually nearly joined EAW back around 2008/2009, but I merely hesitated because I was out on a long hiatus from wrestling, because I stopped watching wrestling for some time between those two years. I then joined late 2010/2011 under the name Damien Wolfe, but I never promoed or became active then. I then fully resumed to e-feds in 2011, joining FWE, NWA, and AWL. It was then I began having rough patches in the fed because of how the owners deliberately screwed me over most of my deserved wins (It was heavily admitted by the owners of AWL), then somewhere, CM Banks was apparently monitoring me over in AWL, alongside Demon and Scott. So one random night, I received a pc from Banks, telling me that he was a fan of my promoing. I didn't know if that was a line that he used to recruit other people, but that enticed me to join EAW, knowing that I forgot that I nearly joined years back. So basically, Banks, generally recruited me to EAW.

Q2: How shocked were you whenever you won the GR?
I was kind of shocked and bewildered, if we can go about it. After winning it, there were some mixed reception from the people. Some said I fully deserved it because of my absolute consistency back then, while some said that others needed the win to finally get to the presence of winning World Championship gold. Winning GR sparked my senses a bit, as far as promoing is concerned. I suddenly got more creative, added more imagery to my promos, maybe because I was too hyped, lol. But yeah, I was very happy, and I thanked Demon for actually giving me a shot to unleash my fullest potential. Despite things deteriorated as far as Pain for Pride is concerned, I still have my head up, strong.

Q3: A guy you want to feud with, but haven't? (Could be present-all time)
Right off the freaking bat, is AJ Arias. Some people may not know this, but Arias and I have been buds for a way long-time, outside of e-feds. He was one of the four people that actually introduced me to e-feds, from roleplaying. His promos were always eccentric, he added his own avenues of suspense and mood into his promos, elements that are unfortunately being lacked a bit in today's e-fed system, and he and I share a chemistry that is so enriching. That is just all-time sakes. Currently, I would want to have a legitimate feud with RoV, or DDD, just because of the fact that I've managed to read their promos with full longevity, and it stings me that I haven't popped into the tracks to try and stop them.

Q4: What is your current goal short term and long term?
Since I am part of The Entourage, I guess I would like to help escalate the stable into high lengths. Desiree, Chelsea and Troy are the people that are really climbing up the ladder in here, because despite they are still starting out strong, they are really impressive under my eyes. I have known Chelsea for so many years, outside of EAW, Desiree has caught my eye ever since she first appeared in this fed, and I wanted to add Troy into the group because I could also help levitate him further as well. That is currently my short-term group, unless the writers would have other plans for the stable. My long term goal is to try, once again, to reach closer to the Answers World Championship/WHC. I know, please get this, I know that many people are fighting their way each and every day, producing promos with full lethality, hoping that it intrigues the writers to give them more opportunities in the long run. I just wish that I could try and climb that mountain soon, due to a certain circumstance after PFP.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 5:36 pm

Why the gimmick and picture base change? :snoop:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 5:58 pm

Yeah, I need some more believing.
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 6:57 am

What do you think of the new crop of recruits for EAW? (me and others)
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 7:21 am

The new crop of recruits here has significantly grown within the last couple of months. I don't know how, but an apparent boom struck EAW, and we are all receiving these amazing talents. In my honest opinion, I think it is a bit too early to judge these new crop, but as time moves on, we will see the firepower in each of the recruits.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyDecember 19th 2014, 5:33 pm

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyDecember 19th 2014, 6:25 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I suppose it depends on whether you are talking about African or European woodchucks.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2015, 11:35 pm

What is your opinion on Kerry Keller? You and Aren are my favorites here so I'll ask you too
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 4:59 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
What is your opinion on Kerry Keller? You and Aren are my favorites here so I'll ask you too
You are a rare finding that we've uncovered. Sure, your attitude and personality may be quite bizarre, but it is still too early for me to tell what you are really worth.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:16 am

What's your favorite food?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:18 am

Are you ever going to stop being pretzely over PFP 6?
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 11:20 am

ANTI wrote:
Are you ever going to stop being pretzely over PFP 6?
Would you say your favorite food is a pretzel with a bit of salt on it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)   Ask Me Anything (VENTURA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything (VENTURA)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1