Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The AMA of Jacob Senn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:54 pm

Jacob Senn wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
Hi, Senny boy!

What is your favorite type of music?

What's your favorite food?

What culture would you like to know more about?

If you had to choose between Aj Styles and me, who would you choose?

What is your overall thoughts on the Survivor Series main event... seriously wtf.

D.) Tough choice right here, however, I'm a man that's willing to show commitment. I would choose you because I would have more of a chance of having a conversation and continuing to be friends than meeting AJ Styles. Plus, I'm not into dudes, but I'm into that Kendra booty! Razz
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Tumblr_odibycAMgh1sbr34po1_250
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 6:58 pm

Jacob Senn wrote:
The Machine wrote:
What are your major aspirations in EAW?

What are your major aspirations in real life?

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

I know you aren't actually racist or anything, obv, but do you have an ethnic preference in women?

Favorite celebrity?

Favorite wrestler BESIDES AJ Styles?

What do you think of John Cena?

When you joined EAW in 2012, did you think you'd make it this far?
2.) To find a lovely lady to spend my time with while also just being able to support myself and any family that I have...

wait there's one more. Somehow win the heart of Kendra Shamez Razz

The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Tumblr_static_o26omhnbtnkk8g8c84sc04cs
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 7:35 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Jacob Senn wrote:
Kendra Shamez wrote:
Hi, Senny boy!

What is your favorite type of music?

What's your favorite food?

What culture would you like to know more about?

If you had to choose between Aj Styles and me, who would you choose?

What is your overall thoughts on the Survivor Series main event... seriously wtf.

D.) Tough choice right here, however, I'm a man that's willing to show commitment. I would choose you because I would have more of a chance of having a conversation and continuing to be friends than meeting AJ Styles. Plus, I'm not into dudes, but I'm into that Kendra booty! Razz
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Tumblr_odibycAMgh1sbr34po1_250
The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Tumblr_o7e8o2PIhr1shsq9jo1_540
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 7:45 pm

1. What are the best things about being a writer?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:04 pm

Rex32 wrote:

2. What are the worst things about being a writer?
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 4th 2017, 2:36 pm

Have you ever has any ideas for an ALT?

Why are you so amazing?!

Back to top Go down
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown
Davidson

Hailing From : Sin City

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 4th 2017, 3:16 pm

On a scale of 1-10 with 7 being the highest, what is your favorite color in the alphabet? :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 8:44 pm

Nasir Escobar wrote:
Rex32 wrote:

2. What are the worst things about being a writer?
The best things about being a writer in my opinion:

• The ability to write and craft storylines for characters. I love being able to make storylines that are fun and engaging for everyone to enjoy reading.
  • Being able to get to know everyone's characters and have a bit more control with the direction of the show.
  • Having more of a word into the direction that EAW can take with what you're doing with your own brand as being part of the board
  • Writing matches that are both fun that everyone can have fun with along with serious stories that can be told to everyone to be enthralled with.

The worst things about being a writer in my opinion:

• Deadlines. I personally don't like being on a deadline to do things like this, especially when you have life that can always throw you a curve ball, but that's part of the role of being a writer.
  • The drama. People that believe that they haven't been pushed like they should, people that want a championship right when they are brought to your brand or join the site, and people that stir up stuff to try and bring problems towards you. You'll be either the one they come to about trying to fix it or be the one that they point the finger at for causing it.
  • The departures during the season, especially if you have a storyline in the works for them. It always sucks when you have a certain plan or scenario that you would like to see realized in EAW only for one of the parties involved in the story to drop off because of things that are out of their control, drama that has happened, burned out, or just a mix of different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 8:51 pm

вrσdч spαrks . wrote:
Have you ever has any ideas for an ALT?

Why are you so amazing?!

I wish that I would have been able to answer this for you before you were taken away from us, but I'll answer it for those that have been curious about it.

1.) Yes, I have had a few ideas for an alt. One has been realized in EAW through Merek Blackfyre when we had the Triad Games and WMW around to where I actually brought him in to be on the Showdown roster. However, he was pretty much jobbed out because of the situation between Demon and myself because I didn't agree with certain booking decisions, so that ruined a lot of my reasons for creating an alternate character for EAW. However, I have been considering bringing another alternate into EAW that's not Merek Blackfyre.

2.) I'm not amazing compared to the beautiful soul that we had with us here in EAW with you. I miss you every single day and find myself at nights feeling alone during the times that I would spend talking to you until we would fall asleep. I just wish that you were here with me to be able to help me through the pain still and help heal the rift that has been created through the community because you were the person that everyone was able to get along through. I love you and wish you were still here to be able to hear that from me as I miss you with all of my heart.

The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 1f499  The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 2728
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 8:52 pm

Davidson wrote:
On a scale of 1-10 with 7 being the highest, what is your favorite color in the alphabet? :hmm:

Also this is a bump to resurrect the AMA because I'm in the mood to answer some questions.
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:20 pm

I shouldn't have scrolled up and read the Brody's questions eventually being answered. :mjcry: 

Anyways. Have you ever had an Elitist that you wanted and fought to have on Dynasty?

If you were asked to add people in the Hardcore Championship scene and the people can be from any of the rosters, who would you pick?

Who do you find to be the underutilized talents from outside Dynasty (ones you wonder why they aren't getting a push)?

How does Jacob Senn feel about finally being allowed to go after the Answers World Championship again?

Any ideas on your Pain for Pride entrance. If so, describe it in one word.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:28 pm

Not a question, but fuck you for making me cry when I scrolled up.  :mjcry:

What's the secret to your glorious Farrah Fawcett hair?

Do your gloves ever make your palms sweaty?

If you could for a tag team with anyone on the roster right now, who would it be and why?

Will you ever be nice to Nas? I'd appreciate it if you were.

To piggyback off that, wheeeeeen am I making a Dynasty guest appearance? The streets need that world champ/world champ one-night team up from he and I.

What was your reasoning, if any, behind choosing Chicago as your IC hometown?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:41 pm

Consuela Rose Ava wrote:
I shouldn't have scrolled up and read the Brody's questions eventually being answered. :mjcry: 

Anyways. Have you ever had an Elitist that you wanted and fought to have on Dynasty?

If you were asked to add people in the Hardcore Championship scene and the people can be from any of the rosters, who would you pick?

Who do you find to be the underutilized talents from outside Dynasty (ones you wonder why they aren't getting a push)?

How does Jacob Senn feel about finally being allowed to go after the Answers World Championship again?

Any ideas on your Pain for Pride entrance. If so, describe it in one word.

Sorry about that.  :mjcry:

1.) Yes, I fought to keep Nasir Escobar on my brand through the draft pick. Everyone wanted to have Nas on their roster this year.

2.) I will go for people from other rosters with this question. The people I could see being involved in the Hardcore Championship would be Diamond Cage, Ares Vendetta, Keelan, and The Revenant based on the Hardcore nature of the belt. If I'm just talking about it being the mid-card championship, I would say that Finnegan Wakefield, Ryan Marx, Lars Grier, El Ironico, Jack Ripley, and David Davidson are all good names to have in the hat for a mid-card championship.

3.) I've always wondered why we haven't yet seen people like Lars and Keelan become world champion yet or even mid-card champion for Lars. I think Ahren Fournier's new gimmick is definitely going to help him establish himself as a main event talent. I wouldn't say they are necessarily underutilized, just strange they haven't either reached the big one yet or have won a championship yet.

4.) Feels good to be back in the running for the EAW Answers World Championship and trust me, I'll be holding that belt before it's all said and done.

5.) One word: Iconic.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:58 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Not a question, but fuck you for making me cry when I scrolled up.  :mjcry:

What's the secret to your glorious Farrah Fawcett hair?

Do your gloves ever make your palms sweaty?

If you could for a tag team with anyone on the roster right now, who would it be and why?

Will you ever be nice to Nas? I'd appreciate it if you were.

To piggyback off that, wheeeeeen am I making a Dynasty guest appearance? The streets need that world champ/world champ one-night team up from he and I.

What was your reasoning, if any, behind choosing Chicago as your IC hometown?

I'm sorry to you too.  :mjcry:

1.) You know, I've been trying to get that shampoo commercial deal.

2.) Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how long it takes to whoop the guy across the ring from me.

3.) From the women of the roster, I would say that people I would consider teaming with would be you, Cameron, Tarah, and Savannah as I get along with you four the most of the women's roster. For the men of the roster, I would say that people I would consider teaming with would be Jamie O'Hara, Finnegan Wakefield, Ares Vendetta, Nico Borg, and if I he would quit being a loser, Nas would be fun to team with.

4.) No. Nas over here has been screwing me out of too many title opportunities to be nice to him until I get to give him his due punishment for it.

5.) Sure, you can come over and make an appearance on Dynasty, but I don't think a certain lady would be too fond of the pairing of Nas and Aria when they could team.

6.) Well, I wasn't AJ Styles to start out, so the character didn't sound like it would be a good fit for my original state. I basically chose Chicago because I'm a massive fan of CM Punk and thought it would be a cool place to have my character be from, like countless other people.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 9:59 pm

If you could cherrypick 5 people from other brands to Dynasty, who would they be?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 10:16 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
If you could cherrypick 5 people from other brands to Dynasty, who would they be?

Finnegan Wakefield
Diamond Cage
Lars Grier
Ares Vendetta
Keelan
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 11:16 pm

As head writer of Dynasty What exactly are you like looking for in a talent here on the fed
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2018, 11:39 pm

When are we getting that feud boi? 

What is the greatest headache you've had to deal with since you started writing Dynasty?

When is Shaker Jones burying Nas to become the AWC?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 2:05 am

showster26 wrote:
As head writer of Dynasty What exactly are you like looking for in a talent here on the fed
Consistency and quality. Being able to promo on a consistent basis with top-notch quality is what I look for in a talent.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 3:08 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
When are we getting that feud boi? 

What is the greatest headache you've had to deal with since you started writing Dynasty?

When is Shaker Jones burying Nas to become the AWC?

1.) Whenever you get your ass back on Dynasty to come get this ass-whooping!

2.) The biggest headache that I've had to deal with as a writer would be a tough decision, but one I can share was when Carlos didn't promo for the Elimination Chamber Match when we were going to give him the EAW World Heavyweight Championship.

3.) Never because I'm burying Nas to become the EAW Answers World Champion!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 6:56 am

Favorite matches so far this year? Ones you’ve been in and haven’t been in.

Do you prefer Aj Styles now or the Aj Styles back in the day? Not necessarily pic base wise just in general.

How long have you been a fan of Aj? And what made you a fan of Aj in the first place?

Things you look to achieve as a character and writer before its said and done?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 9:07 am

Bhris Elite wrote:
Favorite matches so far this year? Ones you’ve been in and haven’t been in.

Do you prefer Aj Styles now or the Aj Styles back in the day? Not necessarily pic base wise just in general.

How long have you been a fan of Aj? And what made you a fan of Aj in the first place?

Things you look to achieve as a character and writer before its said and done?
1.) I would say my most favorite match that I have been a part of this year would be The Elimination Chamber Match from Road To Redemption. It was just a bit of catharsis writing the attack on Nas and starting up that feud from the bitterness and rage that I had towards Brody's passing that I think it reflected in the writing. As for my favorite match that I haven't been a part of and that I'll go further to where it's not a Dynasty match, it might be Tiberius IV vs. HBG vs. Ryan Marx at Kingsroad. I think that match was a blast to watch and it had two contenders that both people were rooting for to win it.

2.) The AJ Styles that I loved the most was his run with The Bullet Club in Japan. It was where he was showing the world that he was the best wrestler in the world today, having classic matches that I felt were left underrated by Meltzer and his Japanese fetish, but I digress. AJ Styles' indy run after TNA is probably the best he's ever been, followed by his current WWE run, and ending it with his Lone Wolf run in TNA as my top 3 personas of AJ Styles.

3.) I've been a fan of AJ Styles for a pretty long time as he's been someone I liked since his ROH days, but he really started to become my favorite wrestler after CM Punk left the business and he started to find his edge as his Lone Wolf character and then proceeded to be in The Bullet Club, not being the formulaic babyface or The Ric Flair carbon copy that he was used to doing.

4.) I have achieved a lot as Jacob Senn and I'm thankful for those opportunities that I have been given, but there are a few things that I would still like to do. As a writer, I would love to be able to write a MOTY once or have a FOTY, but I don't see that happening. As a character, there are a few things that I would still like to do. I would want to win another world championship sometime, hope to be able to have my rematch with Mr. DEDEDE to be able to get that victory, I want to feud and close out unended feuds with a few people on the roster, and winning a Grand Rampage or King of Elite would be nice. However, some of those goals I don't think will be happening in some time, but we'll just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 12:18 pm

Lemme indulge in yer fetish a bit.

What would you say is your favorite live action interpretation of the punisher, likewise, what wuld you say has been your favorite comic iteration?

Senn is nicknamed 'The Punisher', what elements of the comic vigilante would you say you used in making your character? Any evolution you'd like to see happen from GR onwards?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 EmptyMarch 15th 2018, 9:21 pm

The Revenant wrote:
Lemme indulge in yer fetish a bit.

What would you say is your favorite live action interpretation of the punisher, likewise, what wuld you say has been your favorite comic iteration?

Senn is nicknamed 'The Punisher', what elements of the comic vigilante would you say you used in making your character? Any evolution you'd like to see happen from GR onwards?
1.) Jon Bernthal's Punisher is definitely my favorite interpretation. You didn't just get the carnage and brutality from him that you knew he could bring to the role, but you were able to get into the psyche of why The Punisher has been transformed into this walking rampage of bullets and hellfire that roams the Earth. It's tough to decide on one comic iteration that's the best because there's so many wonderful comics of The Punisher, but I want to recommend two comics that are good for introductions to people. Punisher: Year One and Born are great intros into The Punisher series and are definite amazing reads!

2.) The elements that are definitely pretty prevalent in him from The Punisher would be his volatile state that has been brought upon through loss. Whether that be a loss of pride through a series of failed opportunities at the EAW Answers World Championship or his defeat at Pain for Pride X at the hands of Mr. DEDEDE, the emotional loss that he has had to deal with in the woman that he loved being taken away from him, the stress that has been born from it has made him come to this state where he wants to avenge them and gain retribution from all of it. Right now, it's the sole motivator towards his presence in EAW and what keeps him going to where if he never gets that opportunity, it could bring an end to him. However, another element of The Punisher that he's taken is that he's ruthless in the pursuit of that desire for vengeance. No matter who stands in his path, no matter what person want to prevent him, or even what challenges would be a trial for him to go through, he's determined to persevere to walk out with his aspiration realized. As for what evolution will take place in the Grand Rampage, you're just going to have to wait and see on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AMA of Jacob Senn   The AMA of Jacob Senn - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The AMA of Jacob Senn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3