Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Empty
PostSubject: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 10:18 pm

Ask anything. Seriously, anything. :young:

Last edited by Alex Anderson on December 13th 2014, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 10:40 pm

How do you rate your chances of ever making the EAW Hall of Fame?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:15 pm

Nigel wrote:
How do you rate your chances of ever making the EAW Hall of Fame?
I believe one day that I will be in the hall of fame. I'm confident in my abilities, and honestly, nothing is stopping me from getting to where I want to be other than me.
Back to top Go down
Boom.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:18 pm

You ready to face me?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:21 pm

When people think to themselves "Alex Anderson," what do you want their next thought to be? Affiliated with, etc.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:22 pm

Troy Archello wrote:
You ready to face me?
Ready to beat you, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:25 pm

Lannister wrote:
When people think to themselves "Alex Anderson," what do you want their next thought to be? Affiliated with, etc.
I want to be known as the greatest success story in EAW history. I want to be what Kawajai is and so much more. I understand it may never be that, but if you're not trying to be great, then you're wasting your time. This is far beyond just a world title, though. You can win a world title and that puts you with a list of several men, but I want to get to a point where people can look at me as someone who proved all naysayers wrong. And I'm confident I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:07 am

Who do you like to travel with?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 2:51 pm

How many NE title reigns do you have?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 4:06 pm

zgod. wrote:
Who do you like to travel with?
DDD - Love having conversations about the business with him. 
TRE - Talking about the future of professional wrestling, how we can improve on what we have, etc.
Scott - Our aspirations and what our plans our next in EAW
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 4:07 pm

StarrStan wrote:
As many times as you've failed to grow your hair back.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 4:18 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
StarrStan wrote:
As many times as you've failed to grow your hair back.

I didn't ask how many world title reigns you had.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 4:18 pm

BOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 4:26 pm

Aside from PFP, what has been your favorite event to wrestle at?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 5:19 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Aside from PFP, what has been your favorite event to wrestle at?
Territorial Invasion last month. It was in the city I grew up in, and I fed off the energy of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:33 pm

Your title history is good and all, but how come you're not a world champion yet?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:31 pm

MTM wrote:
Your title history is good and all, but how come you're not a world champion yet?
Never had a consistent-enough run where I just steamrolled through competition. I will have that now, and it is only a matter of time until I do.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:57 pm

Tell us more about this drug addiction you had when you were 5.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:02 am

zgod. wrote:
Tell us more about this drug addiction you had when you were 5.
I was huge on sugar, and well... began to experiment.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 9:55 am

Have you ever seriously considered quitting e-feds?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 9:57 am

GI Styles wrote:
Have you ever seriously considered quitting e-feds?
Yes, and I actually did end up quitting back in 2012. Multiple reasons lead to me quitting--some that I haven't even shared with more than a few people--but ever since then... not really. I know what I want to do and I think every extremist maps out how their career is going to go. I'm not going to leave until I check everything off my list.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 4:06 pm

Which of your title reigns was the best in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 4:08 pm

Alex Anderson has just won the Grand Rampage... what championship is he going after?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 7:56 am

Lannister wrote:
Alex Anderson has just won the Grand Rampage... what championship is he going after?
The Answers World Championship. Every brand I go to, it seems the AWC has either followed me there or just been there. I was a part of the original Voltage roster with the AWC. When I was on Dynasty, the belt was there, and now that I'm on Showdown... it seems it's on my brand again. The AWC and Alex Anderson are meant to be. However, the one exception would be if Tyler Parker was world champion of his brand.

Last edited by Alex Anderson on October 26th 2014, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 7:57 am

Lucian Black wrote:
Which of your title reigns was the best in your opinion?
Easily my new breed title reign. My 2 NE title reigns were very short because for the first one, I went on vacation. The second time I won it, I quit. Not only do I think my NB title was my best, but I believe it is one of the best New Breed championship reigns of all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!   I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am one of three-men to win the NE title twice. Former NB champ. Current Ace heavyweight champion of the world. Alex Anderson - AMA!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next