Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lukáš Avetisyan SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lukáš Avetisyan SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Lukáš Avetisyan Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Lukáš Avetisyan Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Lukáš Avetisyan Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Lukáš Avetisyan Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Lukáš Avetisyan Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Lukáš Avetisyan Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Lukáš Avetisyan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:18 pm

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Lukáš Avetisyan

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 231 lbs.

Hometown: Sioux City, IA

Personality: Elliptical and acerbic.
Biography: Born in Cluj-Napoca, Romania to Azerbaijani parents, Lukáš moved with his family to the United States before he entered primary school, settling eventually in Sioux City, Iowa. His wrestling career started somewhat late in life, as records indicate that he joined a Nebraska-based wrestling school at the age of 22.

Very little about his career, leading up to his first stint on the Independent circuit, is little more than hearsay. He’s been touted as a great aerial combatant, while others give mention to his submission-based style of wrestling. Avetisyan himself has said that he identifies as a “Strong-Style wrestler with a European foundation.” Less favorable reports of the man state quite openly that he has a tendency to be elliptical and eccentric. Outwardly, he doesn’t seem to look like the kind of wrestler that would rock stadiums or sell loads of merchandise… but then again, true power isn’t always spoken.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Pic Base: René Duprée. Just can't find that many good pictures of him from his ECW days. If anyone is able to get some good shots of him staring blankly into the camera, please let me know.

WRESTLER'S IN-RING INFO

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: No Nonsense Ne'er-do-Well

Specialty Match: Submission Match

Favorite Weapon(s): Gravity

Entrance Theme: "Oh My Darling Don't Cry" by Run The Jewels

Special Entrance Description: No light show, nothing special. During the song, Avetisyan typically just walks down to the ring out of sync with the beat of the music. He has a habit of glancing at the audience as he walks, often making prolonged eye contact with individual fans as he walks by them.

WRESTLER'S MOVE-SET
Most Used Moves:
- Sitout Collar-and-Elbow Jawbreaker
- Snap DDT
- Suplex variations:

• Vertical
  • Half-Hatch
  • Corkscrew
  • Backdrop
  • German
  • Half-Nelson
  • Head-and-Arm
  • Exploder

- Welcome to Azerbaijan(Inverted facelock takeover, transitioned into a Goku-Raku stretch)
- Repeated roundhouse kicks to the knee or back
- Running Yakuza kick to a seated opponent
- Triangle Hold
- Separation Anxiety(Step-over head-hold armbar)
- Spinning Knife-Edge Chop
- Running Punt to Knee
- Arm-trap Cravate Toss

Trademark Moves:
Time Paradox - A hammerlock Exploder Suplex. Avetisyan stands facing his opponent and positions himself under one of the opponent’s arms, wrapping his near arm around the opponent’s neck and back while his far arm reaches around and bends the opponent’s arm backwards in a hammerlock. He then tosses the victim backwards over his head.

Night Court - Shining Black variation. With his opponent kneeling and facing away from him, Avetisyan dashes towards the opponent and leaps partially over one shoulder while spinning halfway, kicking them in the side of the head as he passes the victim in mid-air.

Oh My Darling Don’t Cry - A falling hammerlock Facebuster. Starting out with a front facelock, Avetisyan hooks one arm backwards while tightening up the facelook with his other arm. He leaps backwards, fans out his legs and falls chest and stomach first on the mat, driving his victim’s face and shoulder down under him.

Finishing Moves: 
Lament Configuration - A wrenching hammerlock Fujiwara-style armbar. His opponent seated or lying, Avetisyan wraps his near arm under the opponent’s shoulder/armpit and uses his far arm to bend the opponent’s arm at the elbow, then twists them until they lay face-down. Then, placing most of his weight on their opposite side, Avetisyan twists and wrenches the arm upwards out of its socket. There are known incidents where the victim of this hold has managed to get to their feet, in which case Avetisyan keeps the arm hooked and either slams, suplexes or throws them back to the mat while holding the arm in a leveraging position.

Seven Hills Slice - A stalling suplex transitioned into falling facebuster. Sometimes called a Suplex F5, Avetisyan lifts the opponent up, making a vertical column of both his body and his victim’s. He then tilts the opponent forward while simultaneously falling backwards, landing the poor victim face and chest first on the mat.

Last edited by Avetisyan on October 20th 2014, 10:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:21 pm

3 or more new people signed up today? Gee wow.

Welcome to EAW dude. Hope you know how this shit works. Most of all HAVE FUN with this!
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:24 pm

Thanks! Heard about this eFed from Reddit.
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:26 pm

Avetisyan wrote:
Thanks! Heard about this eFed from Reddit.

Wow, that's awesome man. I'm assuming this is not your first e-fed then?
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:39 pm

I haven't been in an eFed for many years now, but I felt the need to try my hand at it again.
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:41 pm

You found the best place buddy. Congrats
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 12:01 am

Welcome pal.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 1:23 am

Welcome to EAW :salute:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:00 am

Welcome to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 1:51 pm

Welcome to EAW! Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 2:21 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 2:59 pm

Renee Dupree? TRE's gonna love you.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 7:59 pm

Finally someone uses Rene :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 10:28 pm

Thank you and you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 11:18 pm

Welcome To The fold my fellow Dovahkiin
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 11:58 pm

We'll let you know what brand you're on soon!
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:26 pm

You're gonna be on Voltage! Keep a look out for the card on the forum, post around and get to know everyone! Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 11:55 am

I'd like to talk to someone about how matches are put together and also to see if I can write a few things out for my first match. Who do I look up?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 1:00 pm

Ares Vendetta and Kevin Devastation are the people you'll want to talk to.
Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 1:03 pm

Excellent, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lukáš Avetisyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukáš Avetisyan   Lukáš Avetisyan Empty

Back to top Go down

Lukáš Avetisyan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-